Greetings House Marik!

6 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeExpress

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hello House Marik!

Im new to MWO and MW in general. The combat mechanics of this game first drew me in but it was the lore seaping through the back ground everywhere i looked that got me hooked. After some extensive reading and conquering the basics of combat i'm ready to get start playing with a faction and diving further into the lore.

I'm undecided between two houses and am looking for any Marik players who wouldn't mind adding me as a buddy so i can tag along and get a feel for the vibe of House Marik as well as team based play!

Im coming at it with this approach because i don't have much free time to play so when i get on i can just shoot whoever is on a pm to team up on TS or what have you. This way i can learn the lore while playing with the time i have. Im a quick learner, will respect the lore/rank, and can offer some great hit scan accuracy (old school quake player).

Look forward to playing with you! feel free to ask me any Q

Edited by AwesomeExpress, 09 February 2013 - 01:13 PM.

#2 Leigh

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Greetings from VOTF! Glad you enjoy the lore. Any lance in Marik are friendly and filled with great guys.

I use to play quake a ton. Rail gun was my fav weapon.

Add me if you want to play, name is Leigh in game. I'm a late night pst player though. Also, register on the house Marik website. Sticky should be up top.

#3 Timbar

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

Why don't you take a look at our site

http://housemarik.enjin.com/home

#4 GrizzlyViking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostAwesomeExpress, on 09 February 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

Hello House Marik!

Im new to MWO and MW in general. The combat mechanics of this game first drew me in but it was the lore seaping through the back ground everywhere i looked that got me hooked. After some extensive reading and conquering the basics of combat i'm ready to get start playing with a faction and diving further into the lore.

I'm undecided between two houses and am looking for any Marik players who wouldn't mind adding me as a buddy so i can tag along and get a feel for the vibe of House Marik as well as team based play!

Im coming at it with this approach because i don't have much free time to play so when i get on i can just shoot whoever is on a pm to team up on TS or what have you. This way i can learn the lore while playing with the time i have. Im a quick learner, will respect the lore/rank, and can offer some great hit scan accuracy (old school quake player).

Look forward to playing with you! feel free to ask me any Q

www.house-marik.net you will find the Marik TeamSpeak details on the forums after you sign up for the site. Welcome to House Marik!

#5 Polignac

• PipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Once you register at House Marik, you can use TeamSpeak to just join in drops with different guys. It'll give you a great feel for the House in general and units as well. Just jump in, everyone will help. They did for me!

#6 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Well I'm a late-comer to this party but I'll say what they've all said! Please consider swinging by house-marik.net, there's no real obligation except to keep our TS3 server from being spammed so we keep it a little private. We're a very friendly and helpful player community with over 800 members. Once you get on our TS3 for your play time feel free to join any drop bay with less than 4 players and let them know your situation (new, want to learn, so on) and you can expect a warm welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

#7 Joe Luck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

Come on by to http://www.house-marik.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users