81 replies to this topic

#81 Orionche

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 28 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Went through all 3 Centurions this past week, experimented with each one, spent millions on upgrades, but the most fun build I found was in the A version.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...6c3ad7cd5f890b1

Average damage around 450. Had matches with over 700 damage in it, it rips things to shreds if they don't pay attention to you. I've seen a lot of people running this.

AL was okay, D was a ******* to fit. I tried a couple LBX variations, tried it with AC's, finally settled on a XL340, 2MPL + 2 artemis SRM's. Fun running circles around people, but it lacked the damage output of the A version. 300+ damage on average, peaked at 660 at one point.

#82 Jungle Rhino

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 579 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostNRP, on 12 February 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Has anyone found a way to pack more than 4T ammo in a Wang?

You just drop the engine to a 225.

Wang should be rolling with FF, ES, DHS

I run 4t ammo + CASE in my RT (so my legs don't explode on me) and 2MPL in torso. But I have no slots left.
You would have to drop CASE for the extra slot and stick 5t of ammo in head/legs. You could then add 0.5T armour back on.

I've tried a 250 Wang and found the extra speed didn't help me much, I preferred the MPL as Wang is very vulnerable to fast lights unless you have an insane ping. Convergence makes it blind luck as to whether you hit with the AC20 at close ranges against a fast target.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users