Goon Night Pug Stomp!

200 replies to this topic

#21 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationGnomeregan, Dun Morogh

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

All Tetaete should report henceforth to sol.exe and make disparaging coments towards the 5 of Diamonds. It knows what it did.

#22 MechFrog1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 630 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostGhost Bear, on 15 February 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

I like how all the posts came at once

What , did you guys post this thread on your forums and tell people to come here?.

Seriously, grow the hell up. You are a waste of flesh.

I'm not the one who misspelled my name.

#23 One Medic Army

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,985 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Frankly, I feel sorry for people who can't win with dignity.

#24 Rannos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

I too feel sorry for those that cannot take a game way too seriously.

#25 Ohsh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 163 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

View PostOhsH, on 15 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Frankly, I feel sorry for people who can't win

#26 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

just because someone "squawks" at the beginning of a match doesn't make them Goons... there are plenty of imitators and wannabees out there.

most any real Goons I have ran across have been cordial and proper

#27 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

All Tetaete win with dignity, however we have found their opponents regularly do not lose with dignity. It is a two-way street.

#28 Deamhan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 484 posts
  • Location4 Wing Cold Lake

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

They are a cancer to the gaming community. PGI would fair better by removing this cancer before it takes over. EVE is on life support due to them. I play with someone that was in with them for a short time. This person was booted by them for being "too clean". Goons are virtual bullies that have no morals. They will exploit and hack the **** out of a game simply because they can. Unfortunately MWO has hacks and no antihack program in place which in their minds is the same as the Devs saying "go ahead".

It would be in PGI's best interest to identify these players and put them under the microscope. So much of a hiccup and ban.

#29 Rannos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostDagger6T6, on 15 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

just because someone "squawks" at the beginning of a match doesn't make them Goons... there are plenty of imitators and wannabees out there.

most any real Goons I have ran across have been cordial and proper

^
This guy actually has it mostly right. Most goons won't say anything in chat.
Please report those that actually are violating CoC, they're either fake goons and shitlords that should be purged.

#30 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

EVE has never been better since CCP realized that listening to those other Goons was a Good Idea. I am sorry your communications have been garbled from Iceland.

#31 Ohsh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 163 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yes let us take paying members and treat them like this was **** germany just because the rest of em dont like us

All of you prove that the majority is literally incapable of taking care of it self so it must NO

NO I DONT LIKE THOSE PEOPLE THAT PAY MONEY TO PLAY A GAME LIKE I DO (or dont you dont have to pay)

WHY should PGI treat GOONS any differently than ANY of you.

Dont be stupid you idiots.

#32 Topkil

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostDeamhan, on 15 February 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

They are a cancer to the gaming community. PGI would fair better by removing this cancer before it takes over. EVE is on life support due to them. I play with someone that was in with them for a short time. This person was booted by them for being "too clean". Goons are virtual bullies that have no morals. They will exploit and hack the **** out of a game simply because they can. Unfortunately MWO has hacks and no antihack program in place which in their minds is the same as the Devs saying "go ahead".

It would be in PGI's best interest to identify these players and put them under the microscope. So much of a hiccup and ban.

I know, they have such an unfair advantage over us nonGoons. They should make they're cheat codes available to everyone for even level playingfields

#33 Rannos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

View PostDeamhan, on 15 February 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

I too think Goons should have their own mod. Why, again, does DHB have like twenty?

Edited by Rannos, 15 February 2013 - 10:54 PM.

#34 FartKilometre

Rookie

• 4 posts

Silly,
Quit thinking that everyone who is more organized is a bad sport.
Unless someone is verbally assaulting you constantly, it's just harmless trash talk. I've enjoyed every game.
Absolutely no-one holds grudges on the internet anymore.
Well, unless it's someone who is just mad at getting constantly paired against a solid team.
K?

Edited by FartKilometre, 15 February 2013 - 10:55 PM.

#35 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

View PostTopkil, on 15 February 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

I know, they have such an unfair advantage over us nonGoons. They should make they're cheat codes available to everyone for even level playingfields

You mean I've been entering the Konami Code ingame for no reason?

#36 FromHell2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 734 posts
  • LocationGerm0ney

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostWraith05, on 15 February 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

I can't say anyone really cares for the goons. I don't like thier behavior being linked to premades at all since most of us don't act like that.

Sorry you had a rough night with them, hope you get some better games and better sports in the future.

That's why we (4man) stomped them. - 1 Match with them. Goon-Spam everywhere, premature spam and so on, we've won 8:1. Next match against them, same thing. After we eradicated this kind of losers 8:0, there was no "oh gg close", ":P:D:D gg :D:D:D" "[insert dying duck-sound here]" spam. As I said, we were 4premade, 4 randoms (not premade). Idk what they had, but the 4 'normal' players were more dangerous to us..

@OP:

Not all premades are good, not all bad as well. Just ignore these s*ckers and you're fine :)

#37 Topkil

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostTer Ushaka, on 15 February 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

You mean I've been entering the Konami Code ingame for no reason?

Quoting this for proof of goon cheat conspiracy! Ban them all!

#38 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Onoes!

Edited by Ter Ushaka, 15 February 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#39 Rannos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostFromHell2k, on 15 February 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

That's why we (4man) stomped them. - 1 Match with them. Goon-Spam everywhere, premature spam and so on, we've won 8:1. Next match against them, same thing. After we eradicated this kind of losers 8:0, there was no "oh gg close", " :P:D:D gg :D:D:D" "[insert dying duck-sound here]" spam. As I said, we were 4premade, 4 randoms (not premade). Idk what they had, but the 4 'normal' players were more dangerous to us..

@OP:

Not all premades are good, not all bad as well. Just ignore these s*ckers and you're fine :)

I too beat all the goons 8-0 with seven disconnects on my side and the yellow screen bug.

#40 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

That's some pretty pro hacking Rannos.

41 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users