No replies to this topic

#1 Golfin Man

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 162 posts
  • Locationyour flank

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

I heard there would be collector achievements, so I wanted to know if there would one for, say, mastering every variant of a particular mech. If not I figure having one achievement for all the regular models and then one for all regular models+hero (if applicable) would be logical. I would hope there's two because not everyone can buy every hero mech, and should still get a good amount of recognition for maxing 3-5 variants. Some very generic names could be Commando Collector and Heroic Commando Collector, the latter for maxing out the TDK in addition to the others.

On a different note, having a separate mechbay screen than one can go to from the mechlab which has basically the entire screen full of mechbays would be very useful. There could be the option to rearrange them or place them in groups that can be named, even if its group 1, 2 etc. I believe I've heard some kind of talk about this, and I almost assume they will do something like this eventually because there are people with 30 or more mechs. I cant imagine having to click through all of those to get to the ones farther down the line, I have 15 or so and even that is a lot of clicking lol.

Edited by Golfin Man, 16 February 2013 - 03:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users