4 replies to this topic

#1 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

I was very excited to play on alpine peaks, as im sure the rest of the player base was. Unfortunatley, in my roughly 25+ matches I only got alpine peaks once.

Dissappointing to say the least.

So I thought, on the day of a newly released map, perhaps thats the only map in roatation for 24 hours after release?

I know I would like that. When new content is put in the game its nice to actually be able to use it and see it. One day of it would be enough to get familiar with the map, and then the others would be brought into rotation as normal.

#2 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well they wouldn't want everyone to get sick of a new map right off the bat, but I would certainly agree it should have at least a 25% chance of coming up for a new map, then go down to normal chance as every other map after a little while.

#3 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

There is the possibility that the new map isn't optimized and cannot be used as frequently as other maps. A 1 in 25 chance of getting it might be intentional.

Just thought I'd point that out.

#4 Roughneck45

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 20 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Well they wouldn't want everyone to get sick of a new map right off the bat, but I would certainly agree it should have at least a 25% chance of coming up for a new map, then go down to normal chance as every other map after a little while.

That would work too. Just a higher chance of getting the map would be nice.

View Postfocuspark, on 20 February 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

There is the possibility that the new map isn't optimized and cannot be used as frequently as other maps. A 1 in 25 chance of getting it might be intentional.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Maybe, but I hope not.

#5 Tarby

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 51 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

I've played Alpine 3 times in approx 6 hours today. I was on the verge of DC if Caustic popped up again when I got a third chance.

When you get 6 rounds of Caustic in a row and you want to know how your 4 x ERPPC Stalker does on it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users