UPDATE: The UI issue that caused the inventory count of an item to go to zero after equipping an item on your 'Mech, regardless of how many were in your inventory, HAS BEEN FIXED. This was a UI issue and it didn't actually remove any of your equipment.
Today we bring another patch to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and the DLC "Heroes of the Inner Sphere". A few of the highlights are as follows:
- Added a feature where Repair 'Mech will now replace destroyed equipment with the exact same item from your inventory if available.
- Fixed a bug where projectile explosions did not destroy nearby destructible.
- Fixed a bug in the first wave of one of the "Black Harvest" missions where a Blackjack BJ-1 would often get stuck in the rocks preventing mission progression.
- Fixed a bug where the target structure was hidden under terrain.
- Fixed unlocking achievements on Microsoft Game Pass PC when not logged into Xbox Live.
- Fixed a bug where the social box didn't appear until you connected online.
- Fixed a bug where DLC is available through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Beta.
- Updated splash screen image.
- The Infantry mod has been uploaded to Steam and EGS.
- The VR Plugins have been reenabled in the Editor. This should allow Mod Builders to continue creating VR-related mods and will enable users to explicitly enable VR support when desired, rather than the game auto-launching any installed VR software.
- Fixed a bug where saving certain BP Assets to a Mod crashed the Mod Editor.
We hope you continue to enjoy MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and "Heroes of the Inner Sphere", and as always if you have any technical issues or bugs to report, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in the MechWarrior Discord Server in the appropriate channels.
The MechWarrior 5 Team
PURCHASE MW5 MERCS HERE