#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hello Mechwarriors,

We very much look forward to delivering the great Project Phoenix content on October 15th! Beginning October 15th every Project Phoenix purchaser will gain access to their Pre-Ordered content, with Saber Reinforcement upgrades to be delivered on December 17th.

Once an account is injected with Phoenix content, we are unable to remove or revoke access to those items.
To that end, for those considering a refund for the Project Phoenix content, you must submit your request to Support before October 11th, 2013 at 11:59pm. We will gladly refund any Pre-Order so long as your request is made before that date. After October 11th, all previous and future Project Phoenix purchases are final. We will endeavor to process requests received in the order in which they arrive, though we kindly ask that you submit your refund request well in advance of the content delivery date to ensure a speedy resolution.

If you have any questions specific to your account as it pertains to Phoenix Package or Saber Reinforcement upgrades, our Game Masters will be happy to help you out by contacting Support.

#2 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Can I get a refund on the money spent, yet still get to keep all the mechs and other bonuses and remain in good standing?

#3 Gregory Owen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostHeffay, on 04 October 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Can I get a refund on the money spent, yet still get to keep all the mechs and other bonuses and remain in good standing?

No, most likely not.

Steam bans users who do that.

#4 Scarcer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

I'm getting Project Phoenix ordered for my birthday, which happens to be the same date as delivery (15th). I wont be able to make the order for a few days.

Will I be able to place orders up till the 15th?

Edited by Scarcer, 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#5 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostScarcer, on 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

I'm getting Project Phoenix ordered for my birthday, which happens to be the same date as delivery (15th). I wont be able to make the order for a few days.

oooooooo stretching things right till the last minute, eh Scarcer?

I'm sure they'll sell them a bit longer than the delivery date, to catch all those guys who seeing the Phoenix Mechs in action but unwilling to wait the months to buy the bigger ones decide they want them NAO.

#6 Scarcer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 04 October 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

oooooooo stretching things right till the last minute, eh Scarcer?

I'm sure they'll sell them a bit longer than the delivery date, to catch all those guys who seeing the Phoenix Mechs in action but unwilling to wait the months to buy the bigger ones decide they want them NAO.

Ha, yeah I changed my mind. I figure that's a possibility they will extend the sale; but it's safer to just get an official statement so I know I'm not missing anything.

Edited by Scarcer, 04 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#7 Nix00

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I remember reading somewhere on the forum stating it ends on the 8th, I'll find it for you

#8 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

View PostScarcer, on 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Heh... mine is the 16th :D

#9 Nix00

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

"And remember! Project Phoenix Talon, Storm, Guardian, and Overlord Packages are dropping next patch! Now is the time to get in on the action with these awesome packages." My Bad, it says next patch whenever that is.............

#10 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

To that end, for those considering a refund for the Project Phoenix content, you must submit your request to Support before October 11th, 2013 at 11:59pm.

You might wish to clarify that as PST (Pacific Standard Time) for the last-minute types. :D

Edited by Mystere, 04 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#11 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Last chance for a easy refund! Get em while they are hot!

really not what I expected when I saw "Project Phoenix - Last Call...." on the forum list, I was expecting the 'this is when we are going to stop accepting orders for the ProPho, get yours while you can!" XD

#12 stinkypuppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 153 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the great plains of canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

this post is kinda sad really... most games with offers like phoenix have posts that say "Last Call for *package name" Pre orders! Buy Now!" instead this is "last call for refunds on pre-orders" i was excited when i saw the project phoenix title thinking it might be something like acknowledging that the new pattern was unlocked and show concept art with it applied to a mech but instead it was just a disappointing post about refunds on project phoenix

#13 Gregory Owen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I think it's about time the announce an end date.

#14 Hexenhammer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostXeno Phalcon, on 04 October 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Last chance for a easy refund! Get em while they are hot!

really not what I expected when I saw &quot;Project Phoenix - Last Call....&quot; on the forum list, I was expecting the 'this is when we are going to stop accepting orders for the ProPho, get yours while you can!&quot; XD

In effect they are doing that. They need a hard stop in refunds so they can wrap this sale up and make it exclusive.

#15 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Not really related, but will we be able to add the saber upgrade after the 15th?

#16 stinkypuppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 153 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the great plains of canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 04 October 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

Not really related, but will we be able to add the saber upgrade after the 15th?

its probably best you buy it now just in case. its only 30 for 6 mechs. the 2nd cheapest regular pack is 40$ for 6 mechs so its a pretty good deal in that sense.

#17 Alpha087

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Seems like a strange thing to post.. Maybe it's something to do with people asking for refunds then turning around and trying to re-purchase it?

Regardless, I only ask for refunds on products I purchase that don't manage to deliver what they claim to deliver. I'm not paying for UI 2.0, CW, Clans, or any other wishlist item that some people might be impatiently complaining over. I'm paying for exclusive mechs, and 'early' access to the standard variants and just that.

I wouldn't go so far as saying that asking for a refund because you're upset about x, y, or z unrelated topics makes someone a bad person, but it sure says something about a person's integrity and feeling of self-entitlement.

#18 wickwire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationIgnoring The Meta Since 2012

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

PGI giving a headsup when refunds are gonna stop being possible? Nice move! Nice move, indeed.

#19 Poppaukko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 236 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Poststinkypuppy, on 04 October 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

this post is kinda sad really... most games with offers like phoenix have posts that say "Last Call for *package name" Pre orders! Buy Now!" instead this is "last call for refunds on pre-orders" i was excited when i saw the project phoenix title thinking it might be something like acknowledging that the new pattern was unlocked and show concept art with it applied to a mech but instead it was just a disappointing post about refunds on project phoenix

Can you imagine the [REDACTED] if they didn't announce the last day for the refunds?

Edited by Destined, 10 October 2013 - 01:39 PM.
language

#20 A Man In A Can

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

After October 11th, all previous and future Project Phoenix purchases are final.

You heard it here first folks! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users