#421 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:28 AM

View PostThee Tactician, on 02 August 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

Dear Readers,

I have been busy these last few days, I have raised my expectations of those who drop with me on regular bases and decided to help them improve. I am working on getting them to focus arms and legs, then core and calling the mech type and grid location over the phnetic alphabet, working on defensive holds and lines against rushes.

We continue to hold out against odds not in our favor as long everyone does his/her part. I have also seen this unit grow quite a bit this week and new units are coming to our ts3 to group with us and seek a more professionally run ts3 then com-star, though its a good ts it might not be for everyone.

The focus of our drops is tactical and strategic not brawl or rush purely. We use the whole map not a piece of the map and change our tactics to fit the style of mechs and map we bring and use. So much is going on, we have open a wing over on planetside 2 as well but it only takes 20% of our time in a given week and the other 80% is spent on mechwarrior online. So about two days a week and much more is coming. I am still working on the streaming radio station at the moment and should have news in about a week or so on it lunch date.

That's what I'm talking about I miss those days oh well hopefully tonight I can do a few of these drop..I hate being label as not a active member when I am its just I can stay up wee hours in the morning when work takes those hours blah..Plus my other activities for my job,well i hope I can have better time or play time with the banner unit and my follow house members this week before I take a nice break this weekend before heading back out for a nice camping trip...But I will say this around Oct or next month after I find a good performance lap with a good graphics card and can handle Plantside 2,Elder Scrolls online, mechwarrior and Warthunder plus teamspeak with it. I know a few laptops that can I just got to save for it and buy it lol..Unless anyone has some suggestions?..Well gents and ladies I will talk to you later on or blast you on the battlefield and fun while doing it lol

#422 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Dear Readers,

So we continue to make progress with our recruitment efforts and along with working on doing multiple drops as I now get on four times a day and do one to four hour drops. I have to say I was disappointed by the lack of worth wild updates in the patch, the mechs and cockpit items were not at all needed. We really need mercenaries group forming with official tags to at least give us purpose if nothing else. (Sighs) Anyway, I will be continuing on my path of growing banner units and forming alliances, while attempting to work with individuals on tactics and strategy.

I have more website lore updates coming, though its been slow as I have been busy with so many other things recently. I hope to get some more updates out as I have plenty to put up involving our unit.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 07 August 2014 - 06:54 AM.

#423 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN. WELCOME TO THE SOLVEINEAN FACTION: THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN

Recruitment
The House of Solveinean has begun its purification campaign against the Houses of Davion and Liao. The Solveineans have sent many clans to be a part of this glorious purification. One of the Solveinean clans is the Clan Black Vulture. Known for their love of Genetic Engineering, Clan Black Vulture seeks the betterment and improvement of all life, whether it is a predator or prey of the land, air, or sea.

The Black Vulture Clan is a specialized clan focused on Genetic Research and the Improvement of the Solveinean way of life. As a clan focused on research and engineering, the members of The Black Vulture Clan are one of the most revered Solveinean Clans. However, where they are known for their knowledge and love for science, they are not very well known for their mech pilots or their skill as such. This is not to say they do not have a standing force or the ability to defend themselves, they are just more focused on finding that specific gene that betters all manner of life within the Solveinean Realm; and this comes from one of the few Clans whom have earned the right to alter and witness the modifications of the Solveinean Genetics line first hand.

So join us in the search for that perfect gene, join us and become immortalized among the pilots selected for the purification of the Houses of Davion and Liao. Join us as we seek the gene that brought about the death of the Lady Kurray Solveinean, and as we seek a way to exterminate it from the galaxy. JOIN THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN of THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN.

Personal
Admittedly, I have been avoiding this game for the past few days. I have been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls, Elder Scrolls Online, Mass Effect, Planetside 2, and many other games. Truthfully this game just is not as fulfilling as promised. I am getting on now for a scheduled 1000am - 1200pm bracket. SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

C.O. - The Black Vultures

The House of Solveinean

#424 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Dear Readers,

I am sadden by today's events at long last PGI and the game I have dedicated so much time and energy is no longer fun to me. They have hurt the game in many ways and today just hit the nerve and it burst. I have lost the desire for the game with now only being able to fire One Clan ER Large Laser is down route ... damnable I will not play a game that is macro managing the very essence of battletech/mechwarrior online weapon system. I am debating whether to take a break from the game and give PGI a chance to fix this by removing that idea and not giving into people crying about it being over powered. I don't know yet what I will due but I will say I am highly disappointed.

#425 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

It starting to be bad when some of us who have been on since the days of the Beta testing when everything was fun and no one was complaining about anything because of it being a beta at the time. I have watch over the three or four years I have been playing this game seeing people complain about this and that.. The only thing I have been complaining about its players not working together on PUG matchs and shooting each other in the back for a kill and not watching their fire..Plus along with the normal complaining about this mech being overpowered or series of mechs along with weapons.. Come on people get over it stop complaining about every little thing that PGI is trying to do to make this game fun..It very annoying I want someone who that complains about weapons,tech or the mech being over powered to face me in a table top game and let me destroy you with two regiment size of mechs with a mixture of clan an inner sphere tech. Then lets see if you complain then

but because of this just like my faction I may take a long break from this game and patch up it up every so often to keep up and play a few matches here and there...Its said that young players who are coming into this game and even the veteran players complain to PGI about stupid stuff so they can nerf this weapon or that..so I will try to keep my cool when I long in..With that said I dont think anyone I play with in PUG match is worthy to be a Solvienean

#426 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

Dear Readers,

I am surprised to being saying this but it appears as mechwarrior might have saved itself with THOS. They have taken registration of Unit names for founders and I am excited about this and have my figures crossed that it goes well. If so we will continue to put forth of recruitment efforts in a priority status.

#427 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

Dear Readers,

We will be participating in the "Test Server" today for the full twenty-four hour period starting at 3pm Eastern. If the test goes well for the mercenary grouping system, we will be moving Mechwarrior up to tier two game in our community and possible tier one. This may motivate us again, though it depends on how it is brought into the game and how things workout tonight. So if you wish to join us, then jump on our server.

#428 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:00 AM

Dear Reader,

We are just about to get ready to sign onto the MWO Testing server to get a feel for there Mercenary Group system. The members of THOS will be joining me slowly as they get on today and I am trying to be hopeful about this test and cross my mech arms that it goes well so I can redirect some of our attention back to "Mechwarrior Online", I will continue to update the forum here about how things go.

#429 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

Dear readers,

After a few week break from Mechwarrior online to clear all of our heads here at the former <HOS> and now <TWDM>, we have decided to reinvest our tim within "Mechwarrior Online" and begin to recruit once more for our community here among the other MMOs that <TWDM> participates in. We will be be forming our group here and spending at least two to three hours a day, if things go well and we seem to grow steady and the "Mechwarrior Online" continues to improve as it has been lately. We will assert more time and energy into "Mechwarrior Online" started out in tabletop and more into mechwarrior only to find ourselves here proudly.

Notification:

Do to discussions with my editors of my book series, they recommended that I not merge the Solveinean Empire Lore/Book series with battletech and after three years here in mechwarrior and hours of discussion. I have agreed with them and don't feel bad about it in anyway so new lore will be written for <TWDM> or we maybe a lore free Unit it is still up for debate. A new form tag will be updated and we will be updating our common courtesy statement, code of conduct and standard protocols for the unit in the near future.

#430 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

Dear Readers,

We have begun "Recruiting" once more for the <TWDM> as we are determine to make our presence known once again in "Mechwarrior Online". We have set a high goal for our members to earn two billion c-bills for the <Unit> and build on our reputation here. We understand some resistance to joining our ranks due to our focus as multiple gaming organization/unit, though our commitment to be in mechwarrior for at least an hour or three a day should be encouraging. If our numbers increase here more time may be dedicated to "Mechwarrior Online" once again as well it just all depends on our members.

We are very please with this latest patch by the DEVs though far over due at least it is here. We have formed our Unit and are training regularly, recruiting when we see potential initiates. If you would like to be considered then please put an application in on our website.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 27 August 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#431 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Dear Reader,

Posted Image

I just want to update everyone that our website has changed domains you can now find us at www.thewardrivenmercenaries.US and our new logo as well which has been posted above.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 27 August 2014 - 04:00 PM.

#432 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

Dear reader,

So what going on over here in "The War Driven Mercenaries" at the moment we are focused on getting everything up and running smoothly. We have been building our numbers in "Planet Side 2" and "The Elder Scrolls Online" all while we have decided to recruit back on "Mechwarrior Online" as we become more active again here. We are enjoying the fact that tags have been introduced into the game after three years.

We are building upon the "Units" Slush funds and working to max out our funding for the upcoming faction warfare in early 2015. So we got a lot to do here and already making plans for august 2015 meet up which will be year four for the unit sense leaving eve and reforming in "Mechwarrior online".

Anyway as you might have noticed we have a new forum tag though basic its to the point and fitting at the moment.

Posted Image

Edited by Thee Tactician, 28 August 2014 - 07:46 AM.

#433 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Posted Image

Dear Readers and friends,

I feel as though I owe many apology as in truth, I have been gone awhile and we have not been a part of our home over these past few months. My personal life has had many twists and turns, my career has change and my focus with them. The regiment which I said would not see MWO has been reborn from the ashes and though it is casual group as my work situation allows for nothing else. I do plan to spend some of my free time here and no other game, the bluntness of it, I just don't have the time. I don't expect much and nor would I ask much, though we do have a team speak I would prefer those interested in grouping to message me in-game and yes there will be a group/clan. I have rewritten a novel series which will not be displayed except on request to me personal.

#434 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

Greetings, Readers

So I have returned refreshed and renewed, I suppose the three month break did me some good and I recently decided to do something I tried to hold off on and yet couldn't resist because I do love the game even if I feel as improvements still need to be made. I have bought into the resistance pack and plan on buying the second wave pack as well. I will be dedicating sometime to mechwarrior online, though I don't know how much as I am happy with my offline career and commitments though at least casually during the week maybe an hour or two a day at max or three to four hours a week. We will see depending on how things go in the coming weeks and yes the 312th is back though our tag is not 312th its <USA1>. :P I will be on com-star north america a lot of times and I am considering training to do league stuff, when possible with other groups. If our numbers don't go up I may even consider running with another group for awhile as I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands right now.

#435 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

Greetings, Readers and Friends

We have decided to share some of our Values as to let others get to know us before joining us here at the "312th Black Trident Regiment" these values are important to us and the mentality of our members. We find them a unifying force in this regiment and we know it will repel some from this Regiment but it is best to stand on principles others can relate too.

Our Values

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#436 Skylarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • Google+: Link