The Invasion Is Here!

153 replies to this topic

#41 Damocles69

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 888 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Will this gate to community warfare be like the last gate to community warfare (U.I. 2.blow)? Meaning, will it be constantly pushed back for over a year for more and more cash grabs and a summer when everyone at PGI went on vaction simutaiously and no work was done on the project for months?

when it arrives will it be in such a S H I T state that it is apperant that no more than a month of work was done on it tops?

Will it have constant promised patches to address its amature codeing and design aslo pushed back in favor of more cash grabs?

How many more gates like this can we expect?

Edited by Damocles69, 18 June 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#42 Sychodemus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:57 AM

View PostCion, on 18 June 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

*To anyone who can assist, we are under attack by an unknown force. *
Can't figure out the rest, I'm no lore guru...

MAYDAY To anyone who can assist... we are under attack from unknown forces. Markings unknown.

#43 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

]̸̙͔͈͙̲ͭ̽ͧ̎ͪ͗̈͂ͮͧ̅̑͌͂̾͜͞͞R̷̵͆̇̓̀͗̊̇̅̎͐̾͂͊ ҉̡̮̖̞̥̱͇̞̫̮̠̼̖ n̒̈́́͏ ҉͈͕̯̝̺̥ͅͅJ̤̤͉̭̫̞̤̳̹̤̼̪̼̜̱̘͌̌̑̏̓͘p̶̡̢͙̰͍̰͔͖͙̯͑́̿̈́͌̌̈̑̎̃̂͐̒ͯ͌̂̿͌̕Z̘̰͉͉̺͎͍͙̻͉̙̘͔̾̓̄ͬ̌ͣͨ̓̐ͩ̀͊͊͒ͮ̃ͮ̀͡Ẅ̪̣̠̺̭̗̙͖́͐̈́ͭͩ̽ͣͬ͝͝ͅͅ5̷͉̟͍͕͈̪̟̘̳͎̼͍̭͈̣̗̟̪ͧ̐ͣͩ̓̄ͪ̽͂̓̓̀̊̈́́ͫ́͟͜k̡̈́̊ͧ̋̎̽ͥ̌͊͆̀̎̽ͯͮ̓ͬͥ͘͡͏̜̠̠̩̘͕͓͕̭c̡̧̻̦̼̗͙͈̣̙̟̺̩̦̫̓̉͛͆̇̓̑̏̅͒̒͂͘̕0̴̨̪̯̦̦͔̥̘̻̼̰̥̙͉̙̭̩̼͐̃̍ͦͣ̊̿̈̉ͫͭ̀͂̔ͮ͑̈́ͪ͢͝͞Fͪ̽͌͂ͬ̐͏͖̦̯̜̹̜͔̭͉͓̫̤͚̰̯̼̻͎͖́͝u͛̒͋̆ͣ͛̒̂̋ͭͫ͊ͤ̑͐ͨ͏̘̻͔̩̩̤̰͇͜Z̡̧̧̬̤̝͇͉̲͍̹̤̈̆͋̍ͦ̑ͭ̆͘͡ͅͅȨ̡̝̘̣̙͓̼ͩ̑̈́̂̉ͩ̎ͥ͗̕Z̶̶̡̨̞̯̩̙̓ͫ̅ͦ͂͐̑̇͛̒ͣͩ̽h̶̖̜͚͕͚̐ͪ̏ͫͧͭ͋̆̆̉͒ͣ̓͊̐̐̃ͣ͠b̷̷͋̋̌͑̀͞͏̺͈͎̹̥̮W̢̯̻̞̮̆̎̈́̏̾̈́̃̄̔͘l̶̢̩̤̤̫̟͔̰͓̳̲̞͖̯̞̳͗̅̔̑̒̽̎ͣ͗͋͒̐́͘͢s̷͕̺̖̹̠ͮ̀̂ͤ̾ͥ͌̏́ͬ̎͐͂̅̓͒̀͡͡e̢̧̡̜̬̱͚̼͇̗̹̱̜͈̤̭̣ͨͯ̋ͧ̒̉ͭ͐̂ͨ͑̀ͅŲ̴̨̘͉̤̲̫̲̜͕̠͕̙̟̜̣͑ͨ̈̊͛ͧ̍ͧ͗̂ͪ̽̽ͯ̊͠͝ļ̧̞̹͍̣̐ͯ͂͂ͦ͌̓͑ͨͪͥ͗͑̌̇̈́̀̀̚ͅŭ̶̦͔̮̠̭̥̰͕̱̤̖̹͈̏̄̃ͩ́͋̀̈̑̚͡Z̶̵̸͛ͯ̾ͧ͋̐̓́҉̤͇͍͔̻̬̭̩̝̻͍̠̞̙m̴̡̗̳̥̥̈́̆͆ͯͯ̎ͮͥͪ̓ͨͫ̈̈́͆̑̃͢9͆̒ͪ̇͊͐̒́͌ͦ̈́͞͞͏͈̯͎͎̹̻̤̮̖̝̝͔͔̟̩8̛̼̗͈͚̍ͭͨ͂ͥ͛͒͂͑̐̋ͮ̓́U̷̷̬͎̘̹̬͉͉̽̃͂̉͛͊̿̑͑͘͟͝ͅĤ̴͔̳͇̣̰̟̇̆̎ͥ̀̚͠J̧̘͔͖͈̯̮̺̥̩͈̹̯̱͗̊͗̄͂̄͋͋̕͝͞p̴̸̧ͨ̅̃̿̑̅ͮ̿́ͬ̎̔͌͐͒̏͏̷̘̳͎̖̗ͅb̻̞̲̤̙̜̬̔̍ͤ̇̉͛ͦ̆͑̌͗ͥͣͥ̌ͭ͋̚̚͟͢͝͝X̷͚̤͕̫͈̘̜̞̉͑ͤ͊̈́ͣ͑ͨͩͬͥ̂̾̈͡V̵̵̧̹͚̲͓̺̘͔̘̦̙͍͒ͪ̉̓͊̊ͪ͋̀̇ͬ̑ͬ̔̀́̚z̛͒̿͋̆ͤ̈́̀͝͏̖͖͍I͐̇̊͂̀̏́̂͏̵̢͚̼̰̙̺̦̙̕Ḟ̲̲̻̦͖͙̲̙͇̳͂ͪͥ̇̈̋̄͒̏ͩ͒̐̋̿̐͝͞J̷͉̘̣̘̗̯͉̩̭͚̱̱̳̹͖̤̓ͫͧ͌ͦ̃͛͆ͭ͘͡1̨̡̱̙̝̭̗͍̦͍̼̜̰̭̣̻̉̈ͬc̶̡̛̼͔̟̱̫̹͎͔̫̻̟̘̭͉̤̊ͪͩ͂ͦ͜͜3̰̘͔͖̤̙̹̺̖̘͈̰̗̼̬͚̘͑̈̔͌͜͠ͅM̵ͨ̑͗ͥ͆ͭ̉̍̉̎͋͌̚͟҉̢̺̙͍͚̮̻̝̰͕̰̙̣̦͕̩͎͔̩g̵͙̹̫̰͓̭̣̣̮͙͇͎͈͓̭̿̑̅̃̀̽̿̒̽̎̒̿̚̕Q̸̪̳̫̺͎̝̗̗̠͖̘̠̩̬̝̠̹͂ͯ͛̋ͬ̔̑̃͘ͅnͦ̓͛ͩ͋͐ͩͧ̍̒̂́͠͏҉͇̙̟͈͘V̴̨̯̺̰͕̥̼̝̥ͣ̾ͯ͗̇͞s̷̸̖̬̙͕̜̝̬̦͍̯̙̞̀͌̐ͬ̿̃̄ͦͣ͋ͭ̍̊̚͢b̡̆̈̑̾̓̑̉̂ͮ̊͗͏͕̘̠̪̹̗̜͓̤̙͝G̢̭̖̮̰̩͂ͫͯ̾͛̈́ͩ͜͢͡9̸̧̨̟͕͓͚̝̣̩̭̜̫͎̖̝̂ͬͮͯ́̚͢ͅj̴̹̖͕̯̳̟̦̳̥̗̪̪̻̜͙̪̭̉ͫ̃͒̅ͣ̆̑̈́̇ͭ̈ͫ̔ͦ̅ͭ̀̀͝͞ͅa̴̵̛̰̺̙̻̥̘̠̍͆͂́ͮͩ̈̚3̟̖͍̜̻̙̤̘̠͙̱̝̲̤͇̱͓̝͂ͨ̅́͒́ͬͨ̈́̀͝͡x̵͚̖̝̤̪͕̰̟͚̱̥͍̝̹̤̰̭̞ͩ̅̎̅̿ͩͮ̊̔̾̉̓͛̚J̶͉̖̤͔͍̟̬̑̈́̎̂͌ͯ͑͛̾ͪ̿͑̿͒͟͝I̴̡͍̮̜̣̗̦͖̼̞̮̫̳̞̪͂̇̀̉̓ͭͨ͛ͩ͂̌Ḧ͈͓̗͈̤̣̺̝̺́̌͛ͤ̓̈̀̅̈́ͯͨ̈́̿̓͑̚͠d̵̋ͬ̎͋ͮ̈̃͂̓͒ͨ̄̍ͦ̓̏̆͢҉̺͉̥̻̩͖͓v̢̓ͭ̐͗̃̄͑̎̌ͬ̐͋ͤ̿̌ͭ̌͘͠҉̟͈̦̯̼̳̜͙͉̪̣͔͕̻͙̩̫̬d̵̰̦̝̺̗̦͂̎͆̍̂̽ͮ̅ͭ͋ͩ̕͞W̷̫̙̫̖͓̰͎̬̲͎͍͙̜̲̳̝͖ͪ͒̇ͪͨ̎̍͑ͩͬͮ̾̄͘͞x̏̀͂̐̂͟҉̼͖̠̼͍̹̱̭͠k̖̘̗̹̻̘̻̺̣̰̥̹͎̅̾̔̇̿̊ͧͤ́͘̕͟ͅI̸̧̫̼̳̗̺̤̭̻̗̮̜̘̜̙̫̻̿͛́͐͊ͣ͋̊ͩ̋ͣ̈̐̿͢ͅG̨̩̲̱͚̝̱̤̼̪̱͈̻̦̅̈́̽ͮ̔ͮ̎̑͋ͭ̾̊́̚͠ͅx̢͔͈̤̱ͫ̓ͥ̽̍̍̍̉́́̌̅̽̈́̈͠p̢̻͙̹̻̤̭͔̞̹̆ͧ̈́ͬͮ̆ͅḁ̛̳͎̗̣̔̈́̔ͨ̓̀͑̂̐̄ͥͣ͋̄ͩ͂̊́̚̕͞2̸̤̗͎͔͖͇͔͙̣̣͍̻̺͉̦̙̦̐̑̌̃ͪ̎̏̋ͬ͂ͧ̍̚͜͡Ų̸͖̱͎̭̜͕̘͕̫̩̰̘̹͓̥̗̗͗̍̓̆̅̾̉̐́̒̌ͧ͒ͣͣ͋́g̿̓̈́͌͌ͬ͐̉̽̅͑̉̀͏̡͚̩̰̠̲̥̘̰͉̝͈̱̪̟͟͡ͅd̷̡̠̗̼͍̖̟̻̙̰̐̓̓͂͋̿̌́̓̇ͥ́͞G̸̶̷̥̲̝̝̯̮̰̬͎͓͕̩̜͂͊͂̃ͯͭ̽̍̑͊̉̚̕8̫̖͓͖̱͇͚͓̅ͭͪ͋̊̿͂̈́̏ͤͩ͊̚͞͞ͅg̵̵̫̬̻̙̠͎͎̦̝͚̹̻̠͎̼ͮ̅ͪ̌͂͂ͭ̽̈́Zͪ̋͐̀̀͏̻̞̩͔͕͇͖̞̻̱̥͍̙̬m̷͖̘̥̟̹̗͚͖̗̫̟̞̤̫̺̤̺̯͑̃ͪͨ̈́̎̄͛̈9̴̴̧̫̩͚̺̳̻͈͒ͨ̒ͩ̇̔́͊̄͂ͧ͟͜y̵̸̹̩̬̱̝̜ͯ̈́̈̑̎ͫ̿ͥͪͨͤ̐ͦ̒̋b̶̸̶͍̼̮̻̬̮̱̗̫̥̤̠̮̯̦̠ͭ͌̎̏̈̑̅ͪ̇̿̒̎̈̍ͮͥͅW̖̯͈̗͍͉̫̻̬̘ͭ́͛̈́̀̉̄̆̔ͩ̏̔ͣͯ̉ͯ̓̕͝F̴̢̞̬͇͍̳͕͈͚̬̜͚̝̻̯̆̒ͬ̄͐͊ͥ̇͘͜͝s̡̜͔͇͓͇͔̝̘͔̉͂̽ͨ̔͒̅̑͊̇ͮ͟͢͢b̸̨͙̫̻͇̹̘̩̥͕͊ͥ̊͆̊̌͜͠ͅH̸̜͎͖̜͈͆̋̑ͪ̈́̃́͊ͥ̈́ͫͩ̐ͪͧ̋ͪ̋͊́k̡̛͙̻̮̯̰̹̠͍͚͙͒ͧ̓͂͛̈́̃͌̈́͛̎͌̾̏͂̈̀̚̕͢͝g̽̿̔̓͛͌̈́͑̌ͫ҉̢̖̻̺̳̱̱̙̝̲̙͈̳̀͟ͅY̸ͣ̍̌͗͛ͯ̎̆́҉̬̠͕̤͖̝͓̟͚̻͈̳̜̘̞͓̜W̡̺͈̲̰̹͎̥͓̮ͥ͒͑ͣ͟͡5̋ͯ̓̀̔̾͆ͥ̆̒̽͗̄ͧ͋̒̍́͏̴̨̘̬̦̫̝͇̼͉̤͖̪̟̜͜ͅṵ̵̵̧͉̜̟̯̯͚̬͙̮̗̫͈̗̞̍̇ͦ͐̈́ͬ̄ͦ̏̌̄͐̚̚͢͟b̧̡͐ͩ͛ͧ͢҉̞̙̲̘̠3ͫͦ̌͐̿ͪ̀ͣ̇ͮ̕҉̲̦̤̖̗̳V͐͗́̊͋ͧ͌̚͜͞͏̶̦̺̰̺̹̟̫͎̯͓̟̳͔͎̦̩͖̺ͅu̡̾̀͌͑͆ͯͩ̀̍̇ͫ̉̊̔̆͊̿͏̨̩̼͓͚̗͔̀͡Y̴̷̠̙͍͚̻̗͙̬̌͑ͥ̂̈ͯ̅̿͆̋͗̉̃̈́̔̈̓2̶̸̛̱̣͔̥͚̤̟̤͖̱̻̯͉̩̬͓̗̓͛̂͂̍̋́Ŭ̸̸͚̯͉̜̥̬̰͈̩̣͙͇͚̝͍̱͓̞͆ͣ̒̇ͫ̐͛͑ͯ̃͠͝g̶̸̨̡̤̘͖̟͇̥͐ͮ͆͋̾͝ď̨̨̞̯͚̗͔̖̪͇̻̜̠̱̪̄͛̋̀ͬ͆̊͊̋̂͑͐͋ͬG̨̨̘̬͎̜̙͖̹͒̅̑̒͌̑̄͌͒̏̍͌ͧ̌̐̍̀̚̕͞ḩ̨̭͈͉̞̱̘̫̲̹̟̹̘͐ͩͫ̏̿ͨ̍͘͝ļ̗̩͚̟̘̭̺̞̖̂ͩ̋̀͂ͫ́̌̔ͣ͋ͦ͛̚͝͡͡Ḯ͛̆͆́ͥͦ̈ͥ̍̀͏̷̨͎͕̥͔̮̭͙̥͎̤͕͇͖̪̝̬͉̩͔È̷̡̛̖̲̥̬̖͙ͫ̔̒̃ͨ̓͑͌̿ͩ͌͜͝Z̷̛̩̺̺̣̼̰̼̭͉̩̟ͣ͑̄͋̒̅ͪͧ̈͋͠͞y̶̶̤̱̘̫͎̗̬̦͎̱̦̻̩͉̭͖ͧ̍ͣ̀̏̔̏ͩ̍̏͂ͪͨ̐ͯͦ͘͝ͅâ̸̴͍̹̯̫͔̖̜̲̫͎̩̙̰̄̀͗̀͜͝W̵͕̙͎̫̘̗̻̋̈́͂̔͆͒͊͑ͧͦ͗ͬ̚̕͠V̶͕̤̜̰̂͐̊͌͋͛̂ͥ́̾̀u̶ͪͩ̌̓̈͊̋̐̈́̓͆͑̉͛͋̓̀ͯ̇͜҉̘͇̰͕̪̼̥̼͚̖̯̝̭̩L̨̡̛̮̻̭ͦͩ̍̄͛̔͂ͧͣ̿̚į̷̶͉̫̰͎̗͚̺̗ͬͩ̾̏ͨͫ̃ͦͭͭͣ̔̀ͨ4̴͎̩̞͖̟͖̩̫̙͔̻̻̰̦̪ͭ̌̃̊ͣͮ͒͘ǔ̢̻̤͎̩̟͈̪͓̙͖͈͖̤͔̎̓̔̐ͬ̾̄ͮ̍ͦͅL̶̏̑ͣ̅ͧ͐̏̑̂ͥ̂ͮ̇̓̎͒͏̗̻̬͉͙͚̩̱͚̼̰͔͓͔j̵̴̥̖̘̩̦̭̳̱͔̺̮̒̓̏̄̈́̀̅͌͑͌̃̂̈ͤ̈́̚͟͢M̨̀ͥͬͤͮͫͣ̃̎̉҉̩̩̠̗̥̯̳̩͓̦͓̖̠̲u͚̣̞̝͔̭̩͖̅̅̍̂́̄ͩ̿̅̀ͯͤͯ̓͠͡M̴̡̰̫̲̞̥̼̲̘̹̦̩͍̭͇̓̌̌̈́̇̒́́̈̽ͬͤ̀̾͗̌͘y̶̵̻̭̯̘̲͍̙̼̮͉ͬ͂͊ͦ̋̐̾͆̒͟͜ͅ4̷̱̖̥͓̖͖̙̟͇̾ͦ̊ͫ́̓̚ͅz̷̴̞͉̩͚͚͕̱̦̳͙̙̤̫̻͚͒̔͛ͧ̊͂̏̉̐ͨ̿̋̃͊͌̏̂ͥ̎͠ͅL̿ͨ̌́͑ͫ̓̿̊̀ͨ̊́̇ͩ̾̽͢͏̧͔̗̥̞̞̹̹͍̲͙̙͎̬͔j̴̸̧̱̲̯̫̳̟̫̖́̅ͨ̔͐ͭ͛͊͠ͅM̤͎̲͓̝̻͕̬͔͓̠͉̯̼̹ͧ̃ͧͦ̄̆͌ͫ̆ͣ̿ͤͨ͠ų̴̷̼̼̭̙̠͙͉̣͎̩̌͋̏̌ͨ̀̓̍̎ͯ͝͝L̵̷̨̡͈̻̹͓̦͓̗͎̯̠̗̙̺̬̬̉̆͒ͮ͊ͯͪ͊ͅj̷̡͆̊ͬ̉̐̇́͌̑͛́̚҉̳̺̝̼̭̠̹̖̭͠M̛̭̯̰͕̏ͬ̏ͪ̅̈̈́ͧ͋̐̉̕͡ủ̢̫̗̜̳̖̖͈̾̄̅̔̈́͐̾͛̃͛͑̓͆̅̋̀͜͠L̵̡͔̩̦͎̠̟ͬ͑ͮͯ̋͂̑̎́̌̇̆̐ͫ̑ͫ̇͋͒͞j̰̖̳̭̝̠̪̝ͣ̀̏ͦ̾ͨͦ̓̇̎ͧ͒̂ͨ̚̕͢͡͝M͓̲̭̰̭̣̹̹͓͈̦̙̤ͤͯͧ̏ͨ̒͌ͣͥͬ͗̈́̀͘͠z̸͉̲̗͚̲̲ͮͩ͒ͤ̄́̾̽̇̈́͒ͨ͗ͯ̚͡M̦̖̬͉͉̱̰͚͔͎͍̀̉̌̏̾ͭͫͫ̌̅̄̌͑ͥ͋̚̕̕͜͝z̵̨͔͓͔̰̣̭͉͇̞̤̦͆̐̔ͤͯ̇̈́ͪ͂̉ͬ͋ͭͥͩ̂͌ͣͮ̀͞M̪̞̗͔̘̼̾ͨͤ̂̈́̔͗͗̏̾ͨ̓̊ͪ͊̄͘͢z̴̴̡̭̳̩̜̜̺͖̼͎͍̪͉̫̣̠̥̣̓̂͊ͥ͂͑ͩͩ́̆̃̈́̑̂̂ͤ͑ͦ̕ͅM͍̘̮͍͚̝̓̔̾̓͊̐͆͡͡z̴̵͙̬͉̦̥̻͖͇͔͑̊̉͌̄ͫ̂̃̎́́͟M̴̿̆̈́ͬ̔ͧ̍̓͂͐̓͠͏̛̣̼͓̲̤̩̤͈͍͍̺͕͖z͕̞̺̖͖͕̹̬̟̦̠̣̹̥͔̼̝ͩ̓̆͐ͪ̑͌̃̾̄͛̊̈̓ͭ̀̽͘͘͟M͎̠̜͙̥̼̥̩̗͙̬͓͓͍̺͓ͦ̀ͧͧ͊ͬ̑̅ͭ́͋̽̀ͬ͒̾̚̕͢͟͜͝z̶̨͎͕͚̦̞͇̝̦̓͊ͮ̄ͦͮ̈̀̄̈ͮ͋͂̋̿̎̌̕M̶̨͚̻̬̦͓͉͈̩̼͍̤̻͓̫̰̞̗̎̎̀ͪ̉̋̔͐̊̈ͯ̽͋ͦ͗̀̚͢͞ͅẑ̴̴̫̮̤͍̥̺͖̬̫̙̜͇̙͇̉̈̇͋ͯ̃̑͑̒̌̿ͭ̌̋͗̃̄̂͜ͅM̴̷͓͕̬̦̱̱͍ͤ̔̅̐ͬ͗͂͋́͢͡ż̎ͬ̑ͤͦ̀̄͊͌͂̚͘҉̸̵̴̪̲̹̬̠͉̩͙̘̱͎̞̣ͅM̢̓̄̀͊ͧ̔̎ͨ̔̊̏̾̅ͫ̌͂̚͏̸̛̖̙̱̣̮̠̝̻̭͓̻̼̗̠̣͍͇̙̼͞ź̊͒ͨͦͫ̈́ͫ̿͊̽̔͊ͯ͘҉̺̞̳̀͡M̷̶̵̧͙̩̦̜̠͌̏͊̔̅͒̿ͣ̐̓ͣͫ̐̅̂͠z̷̮̬̟̟̪̮̖͕̽͋̈̈́͊͐̇̊ͦͯ́͐̓̐̎́͟M̴̪̳͕̤̖̺̙̥̣̜̰ͣͮ̈́̀̀͝z̈͊̈́̉͋̑̋̚͝҉̼̰̣͍̣̺̻͈́M̡̢̫͔̻̻̩͍͈̲̉̓̽͂̂̎ͦ̐͗̓́͝͞ž̷̨̡̥̻͉̺͎͕̼̲͔̦̖͖̜̝̊ͯͩ̎͘͡M̶̢̨̘̳͓̜̱̭̭̼͚͙͈̩̘̟͙͙͎̂́ͨ́ͮ̏̇́̆̾͌̐̌̆́̚ͅz̵̴̶̲͔̥̯͎͓̬͙̲̦̘̓ͮ̎̅ͪ̌̽ͪ̕͞ͅM̨̢̭̜̙̯̲̐̿͐̂̾́ͅzͤͥ̆̄̆̈́͛̈͌҉̶̹̥̻̭͓͎̩͡͠Mͩ̒̿̉ͬ́͑͌͡҉̷̛̮̻̞̟̩̟̦z̷̶̭̱̩̞̥̼̦̫͕̑̂̽̃ͯͥͨ͢M̨̢̐ͯ͑̊͛̉͂͋̆ͯ̈́ͬͮ̀̀͏̖̖̠̣̥̞̭̕͝z̛̮̼͕̰̪̜̱͓̏ͨ̃̽̽͊̑͗ͣ́̿͑̓̍̉̅͝͡͡M̷̡͈̻͈̰̗̟͙̯̃̂̆̀ͯ̈́̓͘͟z̨̩̬̳̖̤̳̩̤͎̝̳̽̽͆ͬ̅̏ͨ͆ͣ̾͂͛ͪ͑̅͂̕͟͠M̡̻̪̻̯͍̘͇͎͇͚̰̣̘̽̍̀̉̇ͮ̽ͯ͒̀̌̉̾͐͛̂͜z̴̡̧̲̼̲̬͍͓̖͙͔̤̪̗̣̯̹̻̰͂̋͆̀ͦ̅́̄̔̓̈́͒ͣ͜͞M̴̶͖̭̖̬͈̟̣̦̈́̅ͩ̌̄̅̉̂͗̍̀͜z͎̠̖̤̠̭̲̣̻̦͍͚̭̲̪̄̑͛̂̈́ͤ́̉͗̊̾͌͗́̈́̿̆̑̚͜ͅb̶ͤͨ̈́̈́̅͗̓̈́̿ͭ̓̈́ͦ̑́̀͞͞͏̟͖̥͕͈̖̙2̗͈͚͇̟̂ͤ̓̋ͪ̇̊͒͂̏̊̅̓̋ͥ̎̅͢͡Ỳ̘̙̜͙̰̤͙̱̦͋͛̓͗ͮͧͤͨ̚̚͞͠w̴̧̡̝̫͇̟̱͆̀ͨͣͩ͛̐̏̂ͫ͢ͅa̶̵̧̨̩̩̯̯͉͓̲̪͒̅ͩͫͪ̋͌͋́X̧͎̣̻͙̰͓̰͚̯͎̯͇͉̥͓̮̘͂̌͐ͬ͌̀ͬ̇̈̔̀͌̊ͬ͜N̶̠͚̦͔̠̣͔ͯͩ̔ͫ̓̇͐́̕̕͢ḵ̵̵̼̫͇̮̭̩͎̬͔̘̜̙̬̯͇̮͐ͫ̂ͣ̓̐́̏̉̉̈́̑ͬ̄̉̒͗͛̀b̴̷̫̦̘̪͕̣͖͇͎̮̼͙ͭͣ̍̌̽͗̂͊́̊̑ͮ͐̒́2̹͈͓̝̪̮͖̩͚ͤͫ̋ͦͥ͊̌ͥ͆͊ͬ̅̾̑ͯͮ̓́͜͠Ż̭̥̮̻̼̪͇͒ͨ̈͘͞z̨͈̳͈̝̱̪̪̻̩̫̗̤̤̳̮͖̻̩͚ͫ̾̌ͨ̅̇̀c̶̲͉͔̼̪͕͔̳̞̼̻̪̜̪͓̘̓̿ͬ̂͘͜͝ͅG̶͖̖͙̖͎̟̮̯̖̜̙͍̓̔ͨ̑̒ͭ͊ͩ̽̓͌̓̓͟͝ͅZ̢̧̛̗͎̯̳̬̜̠̲͕͚̱͋̃ͧͮ̒̐̾ͦ̓̑ͭ̃ͧͣ̊͛̈́̈́̇͘v͗ͪ͊ͮ̈̾͏̼͖͓͙̭͍̺̪͈̲̦͎̪͡ȁ̓̅ͬ͒͑͒͒͌͜͠҉̶̪̦̙̠̫̹̜̜͕̲̹̹͞X̶̸̵̟̰̜̥̱̹͓͙̗̉̊̒̊̈̂̾͊ͪ̌̒̒ͣ̕͡N̸͔̦̰̘͙̯̋ͤ͆͂͋̌͘͞w̵̥͙̳̰̫̫̙̯̑ͧͩ͒́̔̅ͤ̋̈́͢Z͉͎͇̜̙͈̺͖͚̺͈̫̗̮̖̮͇̫̊̄̉̐͛̿̈ͩ̆ͬ̈̔̽ͩͪ̄̆ͣ̓͢͝G̶̝̙̼̭͍͉̺̟̱̩̣̻̮̰͉̖͍ͬ͗ͩͥ͒ͮ́
̸̜̦̳̲ͦ̒͒̆̈́ͭ̋͑̌̀͠j̶̡̻͕͖̹̻̻̳̘̟̣̜̔͛̔̊͒ͭ̎͊͐̅̌͘͠͞tͧ̅ͣ̐ͧ̋́͊̋ͣ̓̍̊͌̕͏̩̩̠̱̭̣̜̖̹͍̙̞̜͚̺ͅȨ̛̲̫̰̲̱͎͙̮̩̻̱̄ͦ̊̈ͯͤ̊̓̕͞Ŕ̈́͛͌̓͛͆͂̏͗͌҉͜҉̧҉̦͎̥̜̬̼̜̞Uͥ͂̑͛̒́ͫ̍ͦ͑ͧͣ̇̽ͮ̄͋͏͎͍̘̟̗̕Ṇ̨̞͈̤̦̬̭̼͓̝̼̬̜̺͕̇͂̈́̑̌͆ͬ́͘͝͞ͅͅP̷̛̣͚̥̖̞̯͚̠̫̦͚̬͉̹͖̟ͨ̋̈́ͤ͒ͧ̾̈ͦ̅̔̈ͭ̀̀̕Ṛ̷̨͙̫̘̭̯͓̣̥͈͕͚̱̻͑̉̄̉ͫͣ̍ͧ̓ͣͧͯ̋̚̕͞E̷̷̴͕͎̪̘̭̮̘̺͕̞̱̘͙̹̻͈̱̟͆͌ͨͫ̋̓̇̌̅̄̈́̈̕͞ͅV̇ͩ̈͆̒̈́͑̉̅̽̄ͨͦ͌͛̾͏̷̡̖̙̭͓͖̤̪̠̻̟̀Ş͖̮̜̠̟̠̲͎̎̓͑͗͊̍ͨͣ͒̂̒͒ͫ͜͝ͅX̢̢̰͍̗̦̘̫̼̥͈̦̙̠̠̯̩̎̋̇̌̊̂̀͢͝ͅͅ0͖̼̥̺̮̫̭̫̬̪̮ͪͯ̄ͧͬͤ̐̾̐̀ͨ͛̐̓̚͘ͅV̷̧̙͚̩͓̥̪̤̜̟̣͕͉̣͚̝̈̓̓S̩̥̥͈͕̥͙͙̙͈̻̺ͪͥ̈̒̆̉ͤ̂́͢͠U̾̂ͮ̔̈́ͩ͗̏ͫ̉̍̈́҉̮͈̱̞̀͠k̍̊ͦͯ҉̧͓̝̫̪̙͈̯͕̘͖͉̟̠͎̜̥̭̼̀͟9̨̬̜̖̮̗̰̪ͪͨ̉̓̑̏̔͌͆̊̉̃͛͊ͮ̕͟͟͠Ş̘̫̝͉̫̗̩̲̝̺̤̗̗̘̤͙̯̉͛͐̍ͫ̄ͫ͐͌̆ͪ͢͝҉̦͎͔̠̠ ҉̫̹͍̤̝̩͇̯͟ͅŢ̸̵̤͍͍͕̟̻̣̭̹͎̮̠̞̼̟̞̎͆͗͗̎̒̃̍̂̅͋̐͐͌͊̊̀̀Rͭ̏ͬͮ̈͋̄ͦ̊ͨ͏̸̸͔̖̫̥̜̠̮̣͚͇͍ͅA̧ͪͥ̂̋̃̄ͪ͋ͦ͑͏̸̢̜̙͕̼̫͎̠͖͕̰̣̗̱̩̳̜N̛͗̽ͧ͆͗̊ͦ͌́̕͝҉̺̳̦̟̫̹̹̘̪͉͕ͅS̴̨̛̜̞̤̙̮̳̩̘̰͍͖̠ͯ̍͌ͮ̓͠M̧̪͙͕̜̭̮̰͖̤͕͚̗̼̘͓̃ͩ̉ͪͭͥ̃͋̽̓̉ͮI̼̯̦̘̭ͫ̑͋͊ͮ̒ͣ͛̏̀̈̾̍͋̇̐̐̏̀͟͝ͅS͐̈͌͛̄ͬ̆͐ͮ̽ͩ͌̓̒̊͜҉̸̘̱͎͖̠̜͕ͅS̶̶̨̛̮̗̹͔͓̟̻̮͎͈̖̫̟̠̦̓ͬͦ͌͢I̷͋ͭ̈̊̿ͣ̓̀̉ͦ͂͆̓̎̒̕͝҉͇̲̙̝̳̲͇̬͖̪͈͜Ǫ̛̪̥͕͉͕̣͉̹̠͉̲̳͍̺̻̘̳͓͒͋ͧͯͯ͝͝͡N͌̏̏ͯ͏̨҉̬͍̥̮̰̹̝͔̠̗̝ ̔̆̌͒̄͡͏̢̬̙̠̣̫̖̗̠͕͉̩̪ͅÈ̵̤͕͙͚̤̘̟̗̺̝̩̜̰͈̮̥̜̣̂͗̓̽̿̋̄͗̚N͉̼͎̙̙̟̝̹͈͇̘̦̭̝̮̰͓͓͑̄ͨ̇̽͟͞D̛͓̻̩̰̱ͯ͂͆ͥͭ̒͆͋̍ͤͯ̄̋ͥ͢

#44 Kivatu

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Good job on the clan invasion release .. tho the first few hours was a bit 'shaky' ,, but hey even the mighty blizzard had problem with their D3 . so all in all im very happy

#45 Warge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationKiyiv

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Clan and IS Mechs in same teams doesn't look like invasion...

Edited by Warge, 18 June 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#46 NoSkillRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

#47 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

There was a lot to be concerned about. I'm still of the opinion that the 5 month delay on all the clan mechs for cbills is less than ideal.

All of which however gets brushed aside by just how well the whole approach to clan balancing worked, the mechs themselves and the look and feel they bring - along with the Buckington Fix that just made about 20 builds of chassis long gathering dust something to respect and field again.

Due props. All good stuff, pleased with the whole release and excited for what's coming next. 3/3/3/3 is always exciting to hope for and the new IS mechs should be (hopefully) right around the corner.

#48 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

we're finally there,....
feeling very excited with the clans & an incredible job you did in balancing them out vs IS and still having this total new feeling in a mech. I was very doubtful , but, credit where credit is due,.. well done,..
keep up the work & the game will have great future !

('scuse me, passing thru, terra is thata way,..)

Edited by Tuann, 18 June 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#49 wobbles3285

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSo-Cal

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

Take down the posts as often as you want. At this point as things stand today the game is pay to win.

#50 Sprouticus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Some of you guys are really really angry.

In all seriousness, you might want to walk away rather than get yourselves worked up into such a lather. Not telling you what to do or anything, just seems like it would be unhealthy to spend free time on something that makes you this angry. In the end, this may not be the game for you if the delays and mistakes make you this angry. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our tolerance level to BS. Mine is fairly high, but even I may reach the point some day where the mistakes and issues start making me angry. At which point I'll take my own advice and walk away.

One side note on a couple of the posts, it has not been 3+ years. Closed beta is just over 2 years ago, and coding was started <6 months before then. Not saying frustrations are not justified, just trying to keep things accurate.

#51 Veebora

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

Although I am enjoying the Clan mechs, I would say that we are in a very slow pace.

Other MMOs built a lot more in the same time and Mech Warrior has the advantage to have the Lore and basic mechanics already defined.

Of course everything must be tuned but is a lot easier than create from the scratch.

We still have a lot of weapons pretty much useless.... No CW... Half UI 2.0

Edited by Veebora, 18 June 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#52 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

Thank you for the Clans, impressed with how they turned out. Really great game play. Did't have as much fun as I was hoping to last night due to the hiccups, but the next couple of months of reinvigorated drops will more then make up for it.

Edited by Dracol, 18 June 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#53 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

View PostWarge, on 18 June 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

Clan and IS Mechs in same teams doesn't look like invasion...

I only see Clanners on one team and IS pilots on the other. Oh, plus a lot of salvaged mechs being used by both sides. In a war, you use whatever tools you have available.

Occasionally I do see 2 IS houses duking it out using whatever mechs they could find. Or a couple of Clan units settling a personal beef.

#54 John Bethune

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

i had bought some new chassis the last weeks - i really regret that now as it is impoossible to level anything but clantech. you have seriously made me want my money back - thanks for cheating on other paying customers with such "balance".
This is a blatant ripoff - your balance always was bullshit but this just a cheap way to beg for more money - you are a greedy bunch folks.

#55 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

First question, before I begin reading responses... is PGI going to query the community, especially the present unit commanders, to see what WE want in the unit creation and management process?

If I need to ask this question elsewhere, just let me know, please?

#56 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostRizzelbizzeg, on 18 June 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

I'm lovin all the RP opportunities especially sprinkled in with the server problems last night. Fun stuff!

Haha yeah, how they were consistent with weaving that stuff in was pretty cool.

#57 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

View PostKay Wolf, on 18 June 2014 - 11:27 AM, said:

First question, before I begin reading responses... is PGI going to query the community, especially the present unit commanders, to see what WE want in the unit creation and management process?

If I need to ask this question elsewhere, just let me know, please?

There is already a thread created which is soliciting feedback for just such a thing.

http://mwomercs.com/...ation-feedback/

Edited by Heffay, 18 June 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#58 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Thanks, Heffay, but I think I'm already a part of that thread. If not, I'll go over things, again, and see what I can offer, if anything.

As for all of the angry people, here, there are two ways you can deal with this... shut up and play the game because, obviously, if you're still here you still enjoy the game enough to be, OR you should leave. YOUR negativity, if PGI remains on-track and gets out what they've said they're getting out -and their track record has improved precipitously of late-, is going to chase other gamers away, rather than building the community. It is not, again, PGI or IGPs responsibility to build this community, it is ours, and if you can't get past your anger long enough to see the bigger picture, then you're the ones that will be responsible for killing the game. Enough.

EDIT: Yep, part of that thread since September 13, 2013. I think PGI/IGP should determine who the commander's are and talk to them, whether in a special forum, or one on one. It is, after all, the commander's who are going to have to deal with the interface, not the general MechWarrior's.

Edited by Kay Wolf, 18 June 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#59 Iqfish

• 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

Wow, CW is entering development...

#60 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

I have seen this video multiple times, and I hope the plan PGI are coming up with will be far more in-depth than what they've listed in this video. Bounty's? Come now. How about we see some lore, here, from Merc's Handbook and Merc's Handbook: 3055?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users