• 717 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:46 PM

Callsign: DrtyDshSoap
Timezone: US Pacific
House/Faction: No preference
Playstyle: Anything but LRM boating.
Role Type: Whatever is demanded.
Preferred Weight: Any
Experience: Been playing MWO for a little over a year now. Started out with CGBI, then moved to CWI, recently left the latter. I work well with others and I'm seeking a more competitive unit. Not sure if the CWI invitational tournament that happened recently speaks for my skill or my ability to work with others (there's a video of it uploaded,) but willing to try and prove myself. I have around 32 mechs, clan side mostly, with 1 IS deck for CW (FW.)

Playtimes: I'm a college student with varied hours.

Curious about anything, add me on mwo.

-Edit I have decided to go with AS (Antares Scorpions.) I thank everyone who has PMed me showing a clear interest in myself. I look forward to seeing y'all on the field.

-Soap

Edited by DrtyDshSoap, 03 April 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#1942 Affinity Ward

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

Callsign: Affinity Ward
Timezone: US Eastern
House/Faction: No preference
Playstyle: Laser and Gauss are my preference
Role Type: Fire support and Flanking are my bread and butter.
Preferred Weight: Any
Experience: Been playing since MW4/2004 Just as DrtyDshSoap above me. I recently led him along with the 2 others in our squad in the CWI invitational. I have been around in MWO since beta and currently own every clan mech out minus the IIC pack. I recently acquired the Black knight but my current favorite mech to pilot is the Jester LPL/ML setup. I am currently seeking a competitive unit that will allow me to play at my full potential.

Playtimes: I'm rather flexible but currently my main days a week are Wednesday Thursday and Sunday.

Hit me up through PM if you have any questions or MWO.

If you wanna see some of my gameplay first hand it can be found here: https://www.youtube....A4cvg/playlists under the playlists tagged CWI

Edited by Affinity Ward, 02 April 2016 - 12:19 PM.

#1943 H A M M

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:40 PM

Thanks to everyone that contacted me, i have not got a chance to reply to everyone but i have done done drops with a couple different crews and now have to decide who to apply to. Thanks again.

Edited by HAMM2SEVEN, 04 April 2016 - 08:51 PM.

#1944 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

Name: Senex or Robey
----------------------------------
Callsign: Senex Man | translated: old man
------------------------------------------------------------
Timezone: EST
-----------------------
Former Clan: Luna Wolves
---------------------------------------
Playstyle: Dependent on several factors
----------------------------------------------------------
Roletype: Prefer Med support or Salts, yet I try
to be a teamplayer 1st & foremost regardless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Preferred Weight: Medium or Salt
-------------------------------------------------
Experience: I've been playing since 3025, Multi-Player Battle-Tech era to
the closed beta for the current game: MechWarrior Online. However, due
to circumstances outside of the monitor I am limited to casual play lately.
Weekend nights I am available whenever, so long as there has been a 24hr.
warning ahead of time if any changes (preferably 48-72 hour warning).

Edited by Senex Man, 02 April 2016 - 08:08 PM.

#1945 Dragawn

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:40 AM

Name: Ruben
  • Callsign: Dragawn
  • Timezone: GMT +1
  • House/Faction: Flexible
  • Playstyle: Enemies nearby? Enough allies by my side? TIME TO KICK IN THAT DOOR
  • Roletype: Head of the charge/poker/flanker
  • Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assault, although I'm planning on giving medium brawler a shot.
  • Experience: Not that much with MWO, just 200+ matches in MWO, although I do have a very fair amount of experience in WoT, AW, WoWS and am a quick learner, in fact I would love help to become a better player, I'm into the game for sh*ts and giggles though, I can't stand whining and complaining over a lost matches.
  • Extra: I may be a newblord, but I generally can already hold my own pretty well in group matches, and well, am usually having a good time in pugs. I don't want to boast, just sell myself a bit here, being far less experienced than other potential recruits, so here are my stats:

http://i.imgur.com/fmuwgpF.png
    http://i.imgur.com/q94XHj9.png
    Disclaimer: Most of these matches were in Tier 5 pugs so far.

Edited by Dragawn, 03 April 2016 - 11:42 AM.

#1946 TheZot

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

Name: Peter

Callsign: TheZot
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
House/Faction:Clans
Playstyle: Energy weapons
Roletype: Hit-and-Run, Front line,Flanking maneuvers
Preferred Weight: 50-80 tons
Experience: Battle tech related: MW2, MW2: GBL, MW2: Mercs, MW3, MW4: Mercs
Current non battle tech: World of Tanks
Previous: World of Warcraft Raider/PVP, various FPS games Generally experienced gamer
Looking for groups to drop with and build some quick faction XP to unlock mech bays before settling into a specific clan also note generally work afternoon/evenings and online after

Playing with The Monitors

Edited by TheZot, 14 April 2016 - 06:56 PM.

#1947 KatanaNL

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationHoevelaken,Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:55 AM

Name: Jan

Callsign: KatanaNL

Timezone: GMT +1

House/Faction: No pref.

Playstyle: Brawler, SRM's and PL's are my weapons of choice.

Roletype: Brawlinglikeaboss.

Preferred Weight: 45-75 tons

Experience: Been an member of 201'st for years(since open beta). untill at some point i found myself without an faction when i logged in. As such timewise i am an casual player. but the time i am on.. i make them count Posted Image ( usually online from 18:00 GMT+1 till late night depending on work schedule )

Edited by KatanaNL, 05 April 2016 - 04:18 AM.

#1948 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:25 AM

Name: MadKat
Callsign: MadKat
Timezone: GMT+00
House/Faction: Any IS.
Playstyle: Striker and brawler primarily. Recently playing lights and fast mediums much more. Typically all or nothing playstyle. Do occasionally play 2nd line direct fire support (very rarely with PPC's though, they don't work).
Roletype: front line, striker and flanker
Preferred Weight: Light then medium
Experience: Been around since July 12 closed beta and thousands of matches to date so far about 43/44 mechs all IS.

Looking for a team that is casual primarily as my use of voice coms is getting harder (microphone use is kept to a minimum usually, but happy to take audible com's) Ideally just like to be a +1 in a group drop and am fine with being directed as needed, as long as it gets me in group queue. Just being honest.

On most weeknight's (there's sod all on TV anyway) roughly 8.30 to 10.30pm

#1949 Duke Nedo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:10 AM

Hey, I'd like to join either a FRR or a MERC unit that accepts me for what I am. Posted Image I just came back from slacking and found my old unit dead.

I have 182 mastered mechs (both factions), about 7500 drops and I think can can hold my own in most cases when I'm trying.

However, I've got 2 kids and a wife and limited game time, so I mostly play 22:00-00:00 CET, a few nights a week, irregularly, and when I do I usually try not to speak on TS, though I listen in and try to be a good teammate but speak only sparsely not to wake up the kids.

That said, I believe I have a competitive mindset, appreciate tactics and team play (used to play CS 1.3 competitively back in the days), but I don't have enough time to practice or anything now.

I don't know if it's possible, but I guess I am looking for a unit that has a competitive side to it, but are at the same time softcore about it. I have no interest in playing any tournament, but it would be nice if the unit did and that I could be a filler in non-competition group matches or during events etc to still get to take part in that type of game play, while still being allowed to slack for a month and then pop up again... does that exist? Posted Image

Edited by Duke Nedo, 21 April 2016 - 01:52 AM.

#1950 Panzerfaustn

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

Name: Panzerfaustn
Callsign: Panzerfaustn
Timezone: US EST
House/Faction: Clan, Loyalist (But undecided on clan)
Playstyle: midrange, high alpha but flexible
Roletype: ambush/second line, flexible to move around the field
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: Pretty much a noob, plenty of xp in competitive fps's and other tactical gaming though. Can follow orders and understand strats. Pretty much just looking for a good group that can help me learn and have fun with, as well as decent organization with lances and command, etc etc.

Edited by Panzerfaustn, 10 April 2016 - 06:07 PM.

#1951 Ingga Raokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:40 AM

Name/Callsign: Ingga Raokai

Timezone: GMT+11

House/Faction: Mercs, non loyalist. (Though I have a thing for FRR or Clan Wolf for some reason, but I still want merc)

Playstyle: Hit and run, medium range shooter (I don't even know if that is even a category). Usually non missile play.

Preferred Weight: Medium and Heavy. However since Heavy's queue too high, I went with Assault. Just don't ask me to pick Light.

I'm waiting for a cable for my mic (If my theory correct then my mic "should" work).

Recruited Posted Image

Edited by Ingga Raokai, 14 May 2016 - 04:42 AM.

#1952 Reidbo

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

Name:[color=#959595] [/color][color=#959595]Reid Brown[/color]

Callsign: Reidbo

Timezone:[color=#959595] Central USA[/color]
House/Faction:[color=#959595] Mercenary.[/color]
Playstyle: [color=#959595]Brawling[/color]
Roletype: [color=#959595]Whatever it takes[/color]
Preferred Weight: Heavy/ Assualt
Experience:[color=#959595] experience with mech warrior franchise, military experience[/color]

#1953 GoldenPixelF2P

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

I have accepted a perminant contract with the smoke adders. I am no longer available.

Edited by GoldenPixelF2P, 11 April 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#1954 RommellDrako

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:12 PM

Name: RommellDrako

Callsign: Rommell
Timezone: US ES
House/Faction: Currently Merc, was running with Wolf a few months ago
Playstyle: Still learning / Brawling / Hit and Run / LRMs
Roletype: Brawler / Hit and Run / sniper / LRMs
Preferred Weight: Light / Heavy
Experience: 190 hrs in game (been running with CWI and 2525 in ts3)

Looking for a group of mercs that rotate Factions, looking for a group that consistently drops vs waiting 30 min between drops.

#1955 Haniibal

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

Name: Brandon

Callsign: Haniibal
Timezone: Central
House/Faction: Not affiliated, would prefer clans
Playstyle: Willing to learn...mostly been playing Timberwolves and Archers.
Roletype: Open
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: About a month of playing

#1956 XCOM Engineer 3051

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 17 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:29 AM

Hailz 0'7

Name:

Callsign: YaYahCult
Timezone: North America; Eastern time
House/Faction: Prefer Clan, however; I am flexible.
Playstyle: Aggressive, Patient, Cunning, Role Play, I play with a variety of weaponry.
Roletype: Support, Assault, Brawler, Sniper, Ambusher, Scout
Preferred Weight: In order, Heavy; Assault; Medium, Light (happy to play any)
Experience: I played the first Mechwarrior, also played MW2 + Expansion, MW3, MW4 Vengeance + Mercenaries (online and campaign), and now MWO for about 3 months.

Looking for an organized fun unit, that will be serious but can laugh if faced with defeat and say gg. Yes it is a game, but a game that requires strategy, and if strategy is lacking so is the fun. I use TS3 and enjoy communicating very much in game. If your looking for an ace potential pilot (still learning) to help fill your ranks I am the guy! Ignore my current unit tag as I will leave once a new unit has found me, and cross this posting out.

Thank you for your interest!
0'7

Edited by YaYahCult, 07 May 2016 - 04:41 AM.

#1957 MaxFool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 339 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:46 AM

Looking for a new comp unit. I will consider offers only from teams that are going to be in MRBC A- or B-division in next season. I'm EU based but I do play at all hours, so participating also in other than EU-leagues is possible. If you are not active in CW that's not a problem, in that case I'm perfectly happy to grind CW solo without your tag. Comp play is what matters, I play a lot of CW but I can do that with or without you.

Former units BWC 2012-2014 and WDMC 2014-2016. Played all seasons of MRBC (seasons 3-5 in EU A-div) and some of the RHOD seasons. Confident in my ability to play just about any other role except scout (I can kill stuff in light mechs, just not scout) or tanking assault. I can point&click. My communication is horrible, I don't talk much (hence no scouting).

What I expect to get from you is scrims and some comp playtime. I don't expect to play all possible comp drops instantly in whatever role i want, but I don't want to be just sitting on the bench either. Players I know from your roster will be counted both for and against you, I will avoid players that cause unnecessary drama. I know MRBC season just ended but if anyone has scrims I could participate in, it would be very helpful in making the decision, for me and you both.

I have 150 mechs. I also have 20 empty mech bays, 800k gxp and 700M CB if you need me to play something I don't own.

EDIT: Found my team.

Edited by MaxFool, 03 May 2016 - 10:11 PM.

#1958 Thorodin18

Rookie

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:05 PM

Callsign: Thorodin18
Timezone:Central Time Zone
House/Faction: Current Clan Wolf ( Game for Any)
Playstyle: What is needed
Roletype:Flexable, But like Support
Preferred Weight:Med and Heavy
Experience: Been playing Battletech sinceI was a kid

Notes: Looking for a group that does FW. I am a teamplayer. Give me a role in the group, I'll make that happen.

Edited by Thorodin18, 15 April 2016 - 08:00 PM.

#1959 Yellow Beard

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

Callsign: Yellow Beard
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: None
Playstyle: I don't care
Roletype: I don't care
Preferred Weight: Whatever
Experience: Playing MWO steadily for around 2 years

Notes: Looking for a relaxed group. I don't care about winning as much as the fun of playing (though winning is a lot of fun). I have a few friends that are looking for the same. I've used c-bills to buy and upgrade to master 9 mech chassis, both inner-sphere & clan. Looking for a merc group that enjoys playing all the factions.

#1960 RamenMenu

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

Callsign: RamenMenu
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Liao (for a few more days)
Playstyle: Light, medium, heavy.
Roletype: Brawler, sniper/fire support.
Preferred Weight: Medium, light, heavy.

Been playing on and off for several years, need a mature, decent unit to run with. Have work commitments so am "casual hardcore". Have several IS mechs and looking to get some clan ones for CW phase 3.

Probably have best runs in my HBK-4G.

Have Teamspeak/Mic setup. Many years of MMO/Group tactics/teamwork experience.

Not a founder.

Edited by RamenMenu, 19 April 2016 - 01:24 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users