303 replies to this topic

#301 Kivatu

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:00 AM

Maybe in the next patch Pgi can implement extra cb or xp for a mech that launch with less tonnage ...like for example a warhawk that drop with 80 ton total weight...

#302 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but what happened to the starter bundles that were there yesterday (light/jenner champ for 3250mc, Med/Hunch champ for 3600mc, hvy/Catapult champ for 4150mc and Aslt/atlas champ for 5200mc), October 10 2014? I know these bundles aren't as great a value as the Mastery packs (and the new mastery packs added are awesome) but until todays patch the staters appeared to now include cammo (at least thats what the scroll over indicated) for the chasis and since I already have some of the heros I was looking forward to buying a few of these packs (rather than getting the mastery pack and have 2 of the same heroes). Any chance you could put them back in (or are you adding more?)?

#303 Talrich

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:32 AM

Changing game mode selection to a preference rather than a limit is a step backwards. I understand if the queues are so empty that this step is necessary for the matchmaker, but it will make several of my friends less likely to play due to their strong dislike of certain modes. Please return this functionality to the prior state.

On another topic, please reconsider the value of weapon modules. I do not believe they contribute anything positive to the game. They have strong negative effects on competitive gamers and new players, in exchange for only weak positive effects as a bonus for highly-loyal players. Given that their net effect is negative, please remove these systems from the game (and refund GXP, C-bills and MC as appropriate).

#304 bane

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:50 AM

View PostTalrich, on 13 October 2014 - 06:32 AM, said:

Changing game mode selection to a preference rather than a limit is a step backwards. I understand if the queues are so empty that this step is necessary for the matchmaker, but it will make several of my friends less likely to play due to their strong dislike of certain modes. Please return this functionality to the prior state.

On another topic, please reconsider the value of weapon modules. I do not believe they contribute anything positive to the game. They have strong negative effects on competitive gamers and new players, in exchange for only weak positive effects as a bonus for highly-loyal players. Given that their net effect is negative, please remove these systems from the game (and refund GXP, C-bills and MC as appropriate).

They've already rolled back this change, and the challenge this past weekend was pretty much dependent on it, otherwise, dear lord would it have sucked trying to get into a Conquest\Assault\Skirmish match on the correct day and dragged out the challenge something horrible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users