Important Details Regarding Faction Content!

140 replies to this topic

#141 FenrirWC

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

View PostResidentCrow, on 10 December 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

Well, I do like PGI, and hate to complain, but:

On the clan wave 2 page it says camos will be unlocked for preordered mechs, and it was only made clear that this doesnt include the wave 1 mechs after everything was released.

So I expected the patterns to be released for my wave 1 mechs as well, which after $360 seems reasonable.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

The way I read this was if you got both the masakari and man-o-war collections the skins would be released to wave 2 (including the mad dog) and at a later time retrofitted to you're wave 1 mechs. Also by the way it was written the retrofit to wave one means they would be provided to those players.

Also I gotta say i was disappointed when it was discovered that the faction camo colours were locked as this was not mentioned in any way before players made their choice. It is good to know that PGI is open to the option of unlocking the camo colours as pointed out earlier many in the community enjoy customising their mechs and as Alaric pointed out before certain guilds/galaxies/factions run colours which can make it easier to identify who your allies and opponents are.

View PostAlaric Wolf Kerensky, on 09 December 2014 - 05:26 PM, said:

To use Clan Wolf as an example:
The color most identifiable with Wolf is gray, the default color to use when not using a designated scheme. Brown, tan, and silver are colors also usually attributed to them.

Alpha Galaxy: Forest green, Tan/gold trimming, http://camospecs.com/Unit.asp?ID=575
Beta: Tan over gray http://camospecs.com/Unit.asp?ID=576
Gamma: Green over brown
Delta: Brown over gray, with black accents
Theta: Various browns with white arms
Iota: Gray with red accents
Kappa: Light gray, accents tan and dark gray
Tau: Khaki, accents gray and red
Omega: Flat Gray
Golden Keshik: Gray, blue-gray trim and gold accents
In the case of my unit, which is a fictional piece of Clan Wolf, our colors are deep gray, black, with red and gold highlights.

Would PGI be able to confirm that the colours will become changeable on the forums as some players have received a newsletter about the colours becoming changeable at a later date while others haven't heard anything.

Edited by FenrirWC, 15 December 2014 - 06:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users