Leaving Match After Death But Before Eor Results In 0 Mechxp

6 replies to this topic

#1 MercJ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

Has anyone else experienced this? Been leveling a Hellbringer Prime, and first thought I had done something wrong. Got out of my very first match (got at least a kill, 300ish dmg, etc.), and the XP amount did not move from 0.

Thought it was just me at first - noticed it again just now, XP was at 1333 before starting (have one basic efficiency left, 1500 Mech XP to unlock), thought I'd do one round quick to finish off basics for that variant. Did ~500 dmg that round, quit after I had died and saw my stats (there was one player left that was shutdown/hiding, didn't want to wait for the end of the round...), should have been enough to finish off the basic skills - when the mech was unlocked again from being in the round, the XP counter still showed 1333.

I'll try to get screenshots to prove this, but wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this so far.

EDIT: just played another round to attempt to duplicate issue - did a little damage, died early, quit match - XP counter had updated to 1882 XP, mech wasn't out of current match yet. Just took a little while to update...more so than usual, threw me off :) Nothing to see here...
Posted Image

EDIT AGAIN: After playing a few rounds, it looks like the MXP values don't update until you enter the next round? Has this always been the case? Either way, it looks like it is recording the right amounts, just not at the same intervals as before. I'll just leave this information up for anyone that may happen to notice the same thing.

Edited by MercJ, 05 March 2015 - 10:23 AM.

#2 Drake67

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEnterprise MS

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

noticed this too. same thing happened to me yesterday.

#3 EXO-Scorpion

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

its been doing this FOR MONTHS!

i have had the same results. it doesnt matter if you wait 1 min after dying, to then quit match either. same **** different shovel!

#4 Anais Opal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 590 posts
  • LocationOutreach - Shopping of course!

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

What Exo said,

It has been doing this for months, so when I lose my Mech I go make a cup of tea or something and wait for the match to end.

#5 Pezzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 616 posts
  • LocationBristol, Tennessee

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:11 AM

I almost posted this on the forums, but yeah it's just severe update lag. Hopefully this is on the list of things to fix in UI 2.0.

#6 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:49 AM

This is not a UI issue, this is a back-end database issue. Unless the UI is the database, in which case, time to leave this planet.

#7 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

Edit: Never mind. I had typed up this answer to the OP, but had to go do something before finishing it. Just now finished and posted it, then went back and re-read the OP. Saw the edits there and realized that the issue was something different than what I originally thought, lol.

Edited by Nightmare1, 06 March 2015 - 01:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users