1698 replies to this topic

#701 Ih8tevictors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCurrently out of my mind, Try again latter

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

View PostElrik Steiner, on 02 February 2016 - 06:02 PM, said:

I took the test and got Panther, so I created a new alt that I will be levelling it on. Account is Elrik Wmai.

Have fun everyone!

welcome to the challenge, invite sent

#702 Iron Pete Chiwalski

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

Huzzah! I finally made it out of tier 4, and into tier 3. I think it took longer than it should have because I technically lost my second two matches in the trial atlas. here's my stats as I leave the land of seals, and vets stuck in PSR hell for what ever reason.

Posted Image

I'm just happy to no longer be beating up tier 4's. Once again, sorry if I messed up any noobs game while he was still learning. I suppose if he learned not to face tank an atlas, its not all bad. Posted Image

Now lets see if i can ease my conscience a bit by fighting some higher tiers. Most tier 3's should at least know their business, time to really start learning the Atlas, and to lower that silly stat page to something more reasonable.

#703 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

View PostIron Pete Chiwalski, on 02 February 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

Huzzah! I finally made it out of tier 4, and into tier 3. I think it took longer than it should have because I technically lost my second two matches in the trial atlas. here's my stats as I leave the land of seals, and vets stuck in PSR hell for what ever reason.

Posted Image

I'm just happy to no longer be beating up tier 4's. Once again, sorry if I messed up any noobs game while he was still learning. I suppose if he learned not to face tank an atlas, its not all bad. Posted Image

Now lets see if i can ease my conscience a bit by fighting some higher tiers. Most tier 3's should at least know their business, time to really start learning the Atlas, and to lower that silly stat page to something more reasonable.

That is pretty impressive. I think I will stick to tier 4 with people my speed a little longer ;)

BTW, the drawing you posted earlier, on another thread, was pretty awesome.

#704 Ih8tevictors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:45 AM

New week New contract. as we are rotating thru the 5 great houses every 7 days in order. our new contract is with House Marik of the Free World League. Jump into CW and build up those LP toword a shiny new Mech Bay. don't worry if you don't make it this rotation, we'll be back.

bonus points if you read the last bit in an bad arnold schwarzenegger voice

#705 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:18 PM

Alright, I am ready to start doing a couple matches each night on my challenge account again. I have no intention of taking back leadership of the challenge though, since 3x is doing a better job of it than I ever did.

#706 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:35 PM

I'll be playing under the name JamboJuice, I'll be running hunchbacks first, can't wait to see all you other HunchBros at the end of the challenge!

#707 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 03 February 2016 - 12:18 PM, said:

Alright, I am ready to start doing a couple matches each night on my challenge account again. I have no intention of taking back leadership of the challenge though, since 3x is doing a better job of it than I ever did.

Welcome back Ed!

View PostRaekwon, on 03 February 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

I'll be playing under the name JamboJuice, I'll be running hunchbacks first, can't wait to see all you other HunchBros at the end of the challenge!

We will get a unit invite sent out next time one of us is on. Welcome to the challenge!

#708 Ih8tevictors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:29 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 03 February 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Welcome to the Challenge. Invite sent

Also Welcome Back EdSteele

#709 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...?t=201602convxp

Double XP weekend coming up! It's a great time to get a boost on leveling those challenge mechs!

Edited by 3xnihilo, 03 February 2016 - 06:42 PM.

#710 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:43 PM

Pilot Name: xX Orbit Xx
Mech: Grasshopper

First Run in the 5H:

Posted Image

#711 Ih8tevictors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:15 AM

View PostOrbit Rain, on 03 February 2016 - 07:43 PM, said:

Pilot Name: xX Orbit Xx
Mech: Grasshopper

welcome to the Challenge. Invite sent

#712 xDoman HuginX

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWest Country

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:44 PM

Used this weekends XP bonus to finish off my last grasshopper.

Posted Image

last game was a corker, LPL's on polar highlands. brawling works there.

Posted Image

Going to play a bit of CW with this account and get a few mech bays in case we get a third pick.

#713 Iron Pete Chiwalski

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

One thing that has become a bit annoying. I will never get to use my first two atlases with anything other than basics until after they are mastered. I don't have enough c-blls yet for the last one, but the other two are packed with xp they cant use yet. :P It would be nice to have speed tweak and x2 while earning my money. :(

#714 Ih8tevictors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

View PostIron Pete Chiwalski, on 06 February 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

One thing that has become a bit annoying. I will never get to use my first two atlases with anything other than basics until after they are mastered. I don't have enough c-blls yet for the last one, but the other two are packed with xp they cant use yet. Posted Image It would be nice to have speed tweak and x2 while earning my money. Posted Image

been there but with VTRs by the time i could afford my 3rd my 1st had enough XP to run the elites

#715 Elrik Wmai

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:04 PM

Ok, so i am a new player (only started in January) so before this challenge i have only played panther once or twice. Got to say, i really like it! Waited for this weekend to log in for the first time so i could get day of premium time combined with the double xp weekend. After i finished the cadet academy i had enough to buy my first one and after a few rounds i had enough to upgrade it to where it needed to be. These things are surprisingly tough and can get a decent speed once you max out the engine. By the end of my first 25 missions and day of premium time i have basiced my first two mechs and started on my third. Thanks for starting this challenge guys, so far it is a lot of fun.

#716 Iron Pete Chiwalski

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:09 PM

View PostIh8tevictors, on 06 February 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

been there but with VTRs by the time i could afford my 3rd my 1st had enough XP to run the elites

Ouch, I dont envy you, doing it with basic victors. Its not exactly the killing machine the atlas is.

#717 Pelassaria B Wolf

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:51 PM

WHAT MECH?

WILDCATS!

Sorry.

But Thunderbolts... Mmmm...

Edited by HonourWolf, 06 February 2016 - 10:52 PM.

#718 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

Double XP weekend is great for the challenge, I will be able to get my elites done on my third Commando and then I will be in the home stretch working on the three mastery slots!

#719 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:58 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 07 February 2016 - 09:29 AM, said:

Double XP weekend is great for the challenge, I will be able to get my elites done on my third Commando and then I will be in the home stretch working on the three mastery slots!

Sounds awesome.

IRL has kept me offline in game mostly for a while, plus all these Classic Unseens have demanded my attention. IDK when I'll ever get back the my WMC mechs. Posted Image

Boy do I wish that "Test" would be updated with the Classic Unseens added, and I could get a mulligan.

#720 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 07 February 2016 - 09:29 AM, said:

If you weren't already in love with cmds, you are after eliting them imho.

Nice idea, I am interested, but given the fact the I barely have enough time for my main account.
Wish you all good luck and much fun with this.
Maybe you will meet me on your way through the skills and the tiers.

Greetings

el piro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users