116 replies to this topic

#21 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:30 AM

1. Can we get some details on what a rough plan and time frame is for a Time Jump. Ball park us Russ many are eager, how many more mechs you feeling need to be addedstill from this era just ball park us a good answer please! (I want a Nova Cat and Mk.II really badly!)

2. Larger game mod more like a Battlefield style of objective play? Larger CW game modes, less funnel points, more open play?

#22 Triordinant

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:43 AM

Now that CW is a "Done Deal" maybe we can hear about the PvE timeline now.

#23 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:43 AM

Still thinking about that banwave?

#24 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 28 April 2016 - 11:13 AM, said:

Saving loadouts?

If you let us save loadouts, we'll have players spending more time in live servers playing, and less time in Mechlab not playing. It will improve customer satisfaction.

And while you're at it, how about saved drop decks for the new and wonderful FP! Perhaps if we could save drop decks we might be encouraged to play a variety of mechs. You know mechs, right? Those things you try to sell us every month and that you use to keep this game funded? Yes, those things. Actually having game mechanics that encourage your customers to buy (and play) more of them might not be a bad idea, aye Russ?

#25 Cryzak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 132 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

I want PIRANHA

#26 Insufficient Skill

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

Will Russ tell us here, why it was great to merge the queues because they were empty because of Long Dong Tom? PGI is rotten at so many levels it's unfathomable.

#27 Creepus

• Pip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

Will be Bushwacker released this year? I cant wait anymore (><)

#28 AngrySpartan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 349 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:05 PM

1. Are you happy with the current role of LRMs on the battlefield? Are you ok with the mechanic? (Read: any plans to revamp this completely useless weapon?)

2. Any news on info warfare?

3. Will you continue working on a separation of FW queus? (Read: It never worked for the past 18 month. There are no reasons that it will work now. Will you give us decent group vs. solo queues?)

UPD:
4. Any plans to introduce proper crit system? (Read: When we will be able to crit actuators engines and most importantly sensors and lifesupport?!!)

5. Ammo swap for LBX and Inferno SRM ammo? (I've started dreaming at this point apparently Posted Image)

6. Lower arm actuators. Many know that they are working different way than in tabletop (you don't need them to turn your arms right and left there). This hurts a lot for some chassis: Warhawks, Diewolves, Shadow Cats, Jenners, etc. Can it be fixed?

Edited by AngrySpartan, 28 April 2016 - 01:37 PM.

#29 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:05 PM

Wait, does that mean we dont get our faction play event this weekend? Can we at least get a module sale then?

#30 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:06 PM

Have the following questions:

- I'd like to ask about possible time-line jump in the future.

- I'd like to know about the engine upgrade

- when will PGI get around fixing LRM20 and 15 by giving them less spread, and LBX with increased crit damage?

- Who is the new PGI animator (seriously... this i need to know)

And i don't want to know about anything regarding new mechs. As long as they charge 40$ per chassis,... all the mechs and packs can burn in hell.

#31 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:16 PM

In before JT: Dekals. Decals. Deecals. Deckles.

Decals.

Then...

Love Scouting. So thanks muchly for that!

Followed by...

With Phase 3 live, what's the plan? Watch and see how things pan out? Mech packs till I can't mech packs no more? Focus on new things previously mentioned such as 1v1 etc? Or (and this isn't intended to be a "bored now what's next gimme" sort of deal), is there some other "next big thing" in the wings? What is MWOs long range future? Where do you want it to go?

#32 CK16

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:17 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 28 April 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

Have the following questions:

- I'd like to ask about possible time-line jump in the future.

- I'd like to know about the engine upgrade

- when will PGI get around fixing LRM20 and 15 by giving them less spread, and LBX with increased crit damage?

- Who is the new PGI animator (seriously... this i need to know)

And i don't want to know about anything regarding new mechs. As long as they charge 40$ per chassis,... all the mechs and packs can burn in hell.

The prices really are not that bad seriously. Go look at World of tanks cost per tier 7 or 8...you will spend that much ore more for a single tank...not multiple of the chassis a single tank! Seriously PGI is not pricing that bad at all compared to other Free to play games like MWO...

#33 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

View PostTodd Lightbringer, on 28 April 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

To clarify, are you asking to have a Group Queue, and Solo Queue that combines both the traditional play AND faction warfare? If so, I'd totally quit in a heart beat.

No.. Just, I'm asking simply, why PGI couldn't manage to build in a Solo and Group "gamemode" in the Faction Warfare..

(Trully, I think, it should be a seperate Solo and Group gamemode in the Faction Play. Similar way, like it exist in the Quick Play. And if Russ didn't had banned all players with Unit-Tag, from Solo Faction Play, it had just worked out fine..)

#34 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:30 PM

Decals.

AI Tanks.

A "conquest" style mode in FW where you have to take a point and then it becomes available as a drop point for the next wave.

Make it happen, Russ: you're the only hope we got.

Posted Image

#35 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:38 PM

Got it fixed! :)

#36 Malleus011

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:39 PM

View PostBud Crue, on 28 April 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

Quads, Wasp, Crusader, Hatchetman...you guys think we should be asking him about new mechs? Right now? After nerf to various mechs that didn't need them, the population split, scouting, long tom and other "features" recently added to the game, you aren't wanting to ask about that stuff but instead: "when do I get another mech pack"!? Seriously!? That is the most pressing thing you want to ask about!!!!?

(deep breath)

Okay.

Even a casual, offhand scanning of the PGI forums and reddit should give them all the data they need on those topics. That isn't to stay those topics aren't serious - they're life and death for MWO. However, Russ hasn't seemed keen on adding the classic 20 tonners in the previous town hall, and I'd really like to have them, so that's what I'm asking about. There are already *lots* of other voices covering game mode, weapon, and balance issues.

Edited by Malleus011, 28 April 2016 - 12:40 PM.

#37 Kael Posavatz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 971 posts
  • LocationOn a quest to find the Star League

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:40 PM

Better early than never?

#38 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:43 PM

I'll throw these out (again) in the hope that it finally gets asked:

Have you considered increasing damage-per-pellet for LB-ACs? It pushes their damage higher at all ranges, while retaining the natural damage spread of the cluster mechanic. With the right change (start at 1.2-1.5 and tweak up or down as needed) it should neatly solve the longstanding LB-AC problem.

What about increasing SRM ammo/ton to 120? It is far superior mathematically, with both the full and half ton dividing evenly with all SRM launcher sizes, and is a very minor buff to a weapon system that still has some serious usability problems.

Both of these should be trivial to implement, too.

#39 Andi Nagasia

Volunteer Moderator

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:44 PM

will we ever get the good things from PTS3 like Info Warfare! :)

#40 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:45 PM

Stock Mech Private match mode... Please?

View PostDawnstealer, on 28 April 2016 - 12:30 PM, said:

AI Tanks.

Just give those all to me - I will drive them all. Posted Image

Edited by Tank, 28 April 2016 - 12:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users