Pre-order the Adder Now!
The Adder (Puma)
Built to emulate Inner Sphere design methodology, the Adder packs a punch with its twin-ER PPCs and single Flamer. In its default configuration, it’s a decently fast ‘Mech equipped with some heavy, long-range, direct-fire firepower. To help handle the massive heat generated by its ER PPCs, the Adder also comes equipped with 11 double-heat sinks, though a moderate use of chain-fire is recommended to prevent excessive overheating.
Weapons and Equipment:
- Heavy armor and moderate speed for its size.
- Very offensive since it sports 2x ER PPCs.
- Was designed to emulate the Inner Sphere design methodology, widespread throughout the Clans.
The Adder frees up as much weight as possible with a weight-saving Endo-Steel chassis and six tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. It also has a fixed mount Flamer which cannot be removed from the ‘Mech, but the Primary configuration adds a powerful arsenal of two ER PPCs and an extra double heat sink to cook off the extra heat.
- Mass: 35 tons
- Chassis: Hooded Endo-Lite
- Power Plant: Great Father 210 Extra-Light
- Cruising Speed: 64 kph
- Maximum Speed: 97.2 kph
- Jump Jets: None
- Armor: Star Lite Ferro-Fibrous
- Manufacturer: Sheridan LM-TA-10, W-7 Facilities
- Primary Factory: Sheridan, Tranquil
Communication System: Trueborn Ultra 945B
- Targeting and Tracking System: Adder Special V8.6