The Adder (Puma)Â
Built to emulate Inner Sphere design methodology, the Adder packs a punch with its twin-ER PPCs and single Flamer. In its default configuration, itâ€™s a decently fast â€˜Mech equipped with some heavy, long-range, direct-fire firepower. To help handle the massive heat generated by its ER PPCs, the Adder also comes equipped with 11 double-heat sinks, though a moderate use of chain-fire is recommended to prevent excessive overheating.
- Heavy armor and moderate speed for its size.
- Very offensive since it sports 2x ER PPCs.
- Was designed to emulate the Inner Sphere design methodology, widespread throughout the Clans.
The Adder frees up as much weight as possible with a weight-saving Endo-Steel chassis and six tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. It also has a fixed mount Flamer which cannot be removed from the â€˜Mech, but the Primary configuration adds a powerful arsenal of two ER PPCs and an extra double heat sink to cook off the extra heat.Â
- 1x Flamer
- 2x ER PPCÂ
- LA: 1E
- CT: 1E
- RA: 1EÂ
- Mass: 35 tonsÂ
- Chassis: Hooded Endo-LiteÂ
- Power Plant: Great Father 210 Extra-LightÂ
- Cruising Speed: 64 kphÂ
- Maximum Speed: 97.2 kphÂ
- Jump Jets: NoneÂ
- Armor: Star Lite Ferro-FibrousÂ
- Manufacturer: Sheridan LM-TA-10, W-7 FacilitiesÂ
- Primary Factory: Sheridan, TranquilÂ
- CommunicationÂ System: Trueborn Ultra 945BÂ
- Targeting and Tracking System: Adder Special V8.6