Players Or Traitors Who Reveal Other Team Member Position In Game.

124 replies to this topic

#121 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

If you're hiding in the deepest crevice on earth powered down to protect your KD you deserve it.

Now if your hiding to deny a sync drop douche group who's talking trash in their 8 man splattcat premade a kill and someone gives you away, write his name down to return the favor.

#122 Lorcan Lladd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

In a losing battle, just before a bunch of friendlies die and you become a more likely candidate for spectating, hide in one of the less well-known corners of the maps (preferably facing a nondescript wall) and shutdown before a spectating player can verify your grid position; most of them don't know the maps well enough to give away your location if your hud and 'Mech are inactive.
Then sit back and enjoy the indignant cries of the scrubs.

I usually tell the last enemies standing to hide and shutdown, too.

#123 Terror Teddy

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,877 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostSuper Mono, on 24 February 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

They should go out and try fighting instead of running and shutting down and wasting everyone's time. if you're upset that someone gave away your position to get the game over with then actually try fighting and supporting your team and you might end up winning more.

If you are dead quit, pick another game and fight a new match - destroying someone elses game is just bad sportmanship - besides, he might have a plan you know nothing about and thus can manage to take away a chance for victory - however slim that chance may be.

#124 Syllogy

• 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostOuttaAmmo NoWai, on 24 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

If the entire team is dead and he doesn't have a scratch on him - You'd best believe I'm giving away his position.

This.

#125 Oppresor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, England

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostOuttaAmmo NoWai, on 24 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

If our last man is a D/C or an AFK - I'm giving away his position.
If he's an ***** who's alpha striking out of effective range - I'm giving away his position.
If he runs into buildings and can't hit mechs with a medium laser - I'm giving away his position.
If the entire team is dead and he doesn't have a scratch on him - You'd best believe I'm giving away his position.

Here we go:
1. If he or she has disconnected I agree (Reason, I like to follow the battle after being taken out and have found that sometimes I am locked to a unit that does nothing)

2. Alpha striking is an approved tactic in my books (at least the guy or gal is trying to hit something)

3. I disagree with this one; it's possible that the team could win by timeout if an ineffective MechWarrior can stay alive long enough. It's also morally wrong to put your own team in danger.

4. As with 3; He or She may have gone on long range recon or to capture a base (Yes a lone wolf) but again an approved tactic.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users