New Control Options - Feedback

64 replies to this topic

#61 Mr 144

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostHammerhai, on 21 March 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Having said that - Analog turn is not all that granular. The speed of turn SEEMS pretty much the same all through the range. Certainly at the end of my Rudder pedal travel it is nowhere near as fast as the old default turn.

TL;DR Analog Rudder pedal seems slower, but smoother. - Odd. The response curve, though, seems lacking.

/agreed. While I like the analog turning for fine control during a circle fight, I have dual methods of turning in my set-up and digital is definately faster, or more responsive.

Mr 144

#62 Twisted Power

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 500 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

To whom it may concern,

I would just like to thank PGI for listening to me. I don't know if you still have the olds threads in suggestions but I made the suggestion for arm lock way way way back (over a year) in closed beta and I am taking all your credit for being the first one to come up with it the idea of a button that temporarily locks your arms to torso so that you can fire arm and chest mounted weapons at the same location.

Of course that post had been immediately filled with people telling me that we should not have arm lock because pro's deal with it and you prob did not read that post, BUT I have to say that I'm glad that if you did finally read that post awesome.

If you just came up with it now I would like to let you know that you may want to try and read some of my other game mechanic suggestions that add features to the game. Though, that would also be in those old closed beta sections.

Sincerely,
TwistedPower

#63 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostDCM Zeus, on 12 March 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Decay throttling? Shaking my head.

Arm locking? I guess aiming with your arms is to difficult for the kiddies.

Leg centering should have been put in way before now.

I guess adapting to way a game plays is just to hard for for all the kiddies out there.

Please have this crap turned off by default.

This is sad and I can't believe resources are being put into this.

All of this is a good idea for the number of new players trying out this game. It is not too difficult for an experienced player to just unchack the offending bits and save, then launch. These options are better than 3PV or consumables IMHO.

#64 Maxx Blue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Make arm lock a toggle, not press and hold please.

#65 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

really do not use it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users