Dakka Dakka Dakka Macro In Action

83 replies to this topic

#81 CompproB237

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

I’m using Razer Synapse with my Death Adder 3.5G (Right hand). The macro’s delays have been refined from my previous video. Basically, if you include the key press as a delay then you’re looking at 0.0475 seconds/delay @ 5x AC/2s (0.05 seconds/delay without fast fire) or 0.059375 seconds/delay @ 4x AC/2s (0.0625 seconds/delay without fast fire). I suggest rounding up if you do not have that fine of control over the delay. So, the delays should look like 0.048 (0.050) or 0.060 (0.063). Razer Synapse can’t go below thousandths of a second and is limited to the polling rate so I use the slightly rounded version.

If you’re using Razer Synapse look here:
Spoiler

The math to determine the delay is fairly simple but for those interested here it is:
Spoiler

This will get you to fire the AC/2s at nearly the max speed but it is still slower than group fire. Also, I've noticed that this somehow invokes the Ghost Heat that was recently introduced. Therefore, if you're on a hot map you can only get away with a few bursts before running the risk of overheat. With the ghost heat and this macro, overheating is a death sentence.

I have a feeling that since the macro is making it fire consistently, and under 0.5 seconds, the Ghost Heat is treating it as multiple simultaneous weapon fires so the heat scales dramatically.

To counter-act this, I've created a new 4x and 5x AC/2 delay. It basically introduces a 0.5s delay in between a max of 3 weapons to negate the Ghost Heat. In doing this, it makes your fire rate slower. This being said, I'd suggest simply running a Macro that only fires 2 or 3 weapons with a 0.5s delay between firing another 2/3 AC/2s.

If you want to maintain the Dakka in Razer Synapse, it looks like this:
Spoiler

#82 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:33 AM

Best thing about all those funky macros is : losing DPS but gaining showmanship :P

No bollocks

#83 Agent KI7KO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostCompproB237, on 15 August 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

*snip*

I noticed this too. I was in for a really rude awakening when I tried to drive my Quad AC/2 Jager the other day. =\

#84 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

this is pretty cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users