41 replies to this topic

#41 Joe Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 205 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostKoniving, on 05 April 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

They raised the graphics in the game, and soon will raise them again as we're still on DirectX 9.

Warning on both vids... They're kinda loud. These were recorded during NDA but not released until very recently. Talk about a world of difference in graphics. Can't wait for DX11 support to be put back in.

Frozen City, DirectX 11 July 2012. Not much action, look at that beautiful map. Note: At the time I did not know anything about this map. Worse... Even today, I had to really think to figure out where I was because it looks so different... My twin Radeon HD 6870s which play the game on max settings now, could barely do High at the time. Hence the video lag. Not much action. Enjoy the map.

Forest Colony, DirectX 11, July 2012. Jenner kills two Atlas with flamers. One afk, one fighting. Note: All mechs had standard engines, XLs didn't exist yet. Nor did any pilot trees (so everything was much more fair).

Far as cards, most of the people telling me about issues (I've been issue free) are Radeon Hd 7970s, Nvidia 680 and 660ti users. I'm told the 7970s fixed it with an update. 660tis fixed with an update. The two people with 680s however complain about not being able to play the game at all. Food for thought.

My Gtx 680 pulls 90-100 fps at max. I can't wait for dx11 since my card is optimized for it!

#42 Sam Slade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationMega city 1

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

Get one that can run Star Citizen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users