The Perfect Screenshot Thread.

Screenshots

2158 replies to this topic

#101 ZeProme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I assume that would be Koniving's Death Knell? How is it working out for you now? Getting the basic skills close to max yet?

#102 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yay! My Commandos look awesome! ;)
Shot of Lordred during the commando run and of him during the upcoming image dump with the Raven shark.
Spoiler

View PostZeProme, on 04 May 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

I assume that would be Koniving's Death Knell? How is it working out for you now? Getting the basic skills close to max yet?

Almost.

Edited by Koniving, 04 May 2013 - 08:59 PM.

#103 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 04 May 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Spoiler

it's just something I've found baffling.

I agree with ya here.

#104 Lordred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Last for the evening.

Spoiler

#105 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,593 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

The exploding K2 and the Cicada PPC shoot are just WOW :D .I love all the Cataphract pics because this is my favorite Mech,i own all of them inc.Ilya.I searcked long time for a CTF Walpaper that blows me away,seems i found some :D One of you Guys drivin an 3 UAC Ilya?I would love to see a Ilya firing. I telled our Unit members to take a look on this thread because this thread is awesome.Keep up your excellent work.
P.s. sorry for ,my .... english.

#106 ZeProme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

Raven with PPCs? Is that practical on a light mech?

#107 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostMighty Spike, on 05 May 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

The exploding K2 and the Cicada PPC shoot are just WOW :blink: .I love all the Cataphract pics because this is my favorite Mech,i own all of them inc.Ilya.I searcked long time for a CTF Walpaper that blows me away,seems i found some :D One of you Guys drivin an 3 UAC Ilya?I would love to see a Ilya firing. I telled our Unit members to take a look on this thread because this thread is awesome.Keep up your excellent work.
P.s. sorry for ,my .... english.

Your English is pretty good, actually. (*Used to teach English online.*) Just remember the past-tense of tell is "told." Search has an H. If you're learning it, be sure to tell your instructor that he or she is doing very well!

I have all the hero mechs. My Illya runs 3 AC/2 + 2 ER PPC, but I can switch the weapons and see if Lordred can get some shots of me in it. After the Death's Knell shots, I think I'll have Lordred get shots of me in all of the Hero mechs.

View PostZeProme, on 05 May 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Raven with PPCs? Is that practical on a light mech?

Of course. More practical with standard than ER PPCs though (to be able to rapidly pump out up to 12 individual PPC shots before shutting down, Standard PPCs not only fire cooler, they fire faster). However during the shots I ran ER PPCs and it's a good thing too as I got into a lot of close range skirmishes..

I am saddened that the ones of me brawling with a Dragon and winning with a Raven 2X did not make it as "Good" shots. :D Lordred assumed I was losing and turned his hud on before realizing that I was practically slaughtering the poor thing. I was still in great shape, just lost my shield arm.

-----------

Tonight I'm having Lordred take snapshots of my X-5, and I will try to get him to take shots of my 3 UAC-5 Illya Muromets too.

#108 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostKoniving, on 05 May 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

Your English is pretty good, actually. (*Used to teach English online.*) Just remember the past-tense of tell is "told." Search has an H. If you're learning it, be sure to tell your instructor that he or she is doing very well!

I have all the hero mechs. My Illya runs 3 AC/2 + 2 ER PPC, but I can switch the weapons and see if Lordred can get some shots of me in it. After the Death's Knell shots, I think I'll have Lordred get shots of me in all of the Hero mechs.

Thx :D H? Oh,was writin to fast,lol.No,i have no instructor.We had english in scool the rest comes from NWA,Dr.Dre and others..lol.....long time ago.....
Hmmm,interesting config.Have to try this.A bit hot,ya?I love my Ilya with 3UACs,for spring clean i switched to 2 Gauss and 3 med Laser but the 3AC2 and 2 Er peps sounds interesting.
Cant wait to see the pics.THX :D

#109 Mangrey

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 48 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

View Postivr56, on 02 May 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Jenner Highway
Posted Image
In Another Frozen City
Posted Image
On the Prowl
Posted Image
Kill Shot
Posted ImageDAKKA DAKKA
Posted Image
Roll Out
Posted Image
Someone With Their Wang
Posted Image
A Frozen City
Posted Image
Moving Out
Posted Image
All Alone
Posted Image

i just love the all alone one !

mang

#110 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostMighty Spike, on 05 May 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

Hmmm,interesting config.Have to try this.A bit hot,ya?I love my Ilya with 3UACs,for spring clean i switched to 2 Gauss and 3 med Laser but the 3AC2 and 2 Er peps sounds interesting.
Cant wait to see the pics.THX :D

Very hot, but very long range.

Some video examples of it in 8-versus-8 competitions.

Spoiler

#111 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

View PostMangrey, on 05 May 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

i just love the all alone one !

mang

I agree, my favorite is the last image with the thick fog.

#112 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

View PostKoniving, on 05 May 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Very hot, but very long range.

Some video examples of it in 8-versus-8 competitions.

Spoiler

Ahh you were playing with mostly Alpha company there, we have Bravo company as well full of North American time zone players. How did you find dropping with the Wolf Spiders Koniving?

#113 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostBlackfang, on 05 May 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Ahh you were playing with mostly Alpha company there, we have Bravo company as well full of North American time zone players. How did you find dropping with the Wolf Spiders Koniving?

The first match, I kind of wondered because they were all going out into open fire hence my reorganizing them to go two separate ways.

I personally favor L-shaped ambushes where you have your bait to engage their attention, and your true firepower or swift attack lance that strikes from the side. Classic military maneuver because there's only two ways to survive since we can't lay down mines yet. Either break off behind cover and fight the ambushing force, or rush the "bait." Most react by tangling with the closer ambushing force, and wind up dead.

Later matches worked out rather well though I confess to continuing to favor two angles of attack. Personally I can fire at two targets at once to try and kill one thing while suppressing another. I do this by aiming my main weapons one way, and taking advantage of the twin reticle system to also aim at another target. However I've never seen anyone else either capable or attempting to do so, which means they focus one way and allow the enemy on the other side to take them out.

I rather liked the group. Though before you ask, I'm a Zhi-Zhu mercenary. I enjoy what I already have, though I do hope we do another recruiting drive soon.

Edited by Koniving, 05 May 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#114 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostKoniving, on 05 May 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

The first match, I kind of wondered because they were all going out into open fire hence my reorganizing them to go two separate ways.

I personally favor L-shaped ambushes where you have your bait to engage their attention, and your true firepower or swift attack lance that strikes from the side. Classic military maneuver because there's only two ways to survive since we can't lay down mines yet. Either break off behind cover and fight the ambushing force, or rush the "bait." Most react by tangling with the closer ambushing force, and wind up dead.

Later matches worked out rather well though I confess to continuing to favor two angles of attack. Personally I can fire at two targets at once to try and kill one thing while suppressing another. I do this by aiming my main weapons one way, and taking advantage of the twin reticle system to also aim at another target. However I've never seen anyone else either capable or attempting to do so, which means they focus one way and allow the enemy on the other side to take them out.

I rather liked the group. Though before you ask, I'm a Zhi-Zhu mercenary. I enjoy what I already have, though I do hope we do another recruiting drive soon.

LOL I wasn't going to try and recruit you ;-) just making sure the lads were keeping up appearances. :D

#115 Lordred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostBlackfang, on 05 May 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

LOL I wasn't going to try and recruit you ;-) just making sure the lads were keeping up appearances. :D

Could ya pm me the new TS info I haven't been on since it changed, Oldfart was fun to drop with.

#116 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostLordred, on 05 May 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Could ya pm me the new TS info I haven't been on since it changed, Oldfart was fun to drop with.

Sent...I don't get much opportunity to drop with Oldfart due to timezones etc, but he's always been a good pilot and a good wingman :D

Edited by Blackfang, 05 May 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#117 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostKoniving, on 05 May 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

All of these are "8 man premades.
First run with a British group called "WSB." Up against a team called the "German Steiner Unit." I wind up becoming a scout in my Muromets and organizing the team. I watch more than I fight here.

LOOOOOL!!!!!
Have to laugh,the first vid is our trainie Brigade for new members.They greets you with:www.tamar jaeger.de german steiner unit.Think im goin to use this vid for"how you do it not".for the new ones :D .
Funny that we come in contact here and you post a vid from our unit.Nice.I promise you the 1st,2nd and 3rd are much better.Think we have to give the new members more training.

#118 BoPop

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 543 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

very cool.

#119 InMidnightClad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 143 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA. USA

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I just want to say these images are absolutely beautiful and you've inspired me to do some fiddling with my driver controls as well. The game you play is awe inspiring and i want to play that game too. I'll be spending a huge part of my work day pulling images into my Desktop background folder... I mean working... working diligently.

#120 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostInMidnightClad, on 05 May 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

I mean working... working diligently.

Get that hand above the table. Now. You heard me. Good. Both hands in sight. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you were getting excited downloading 'Mech stuff.

Now you can start collecting them. Just remember it's a never ending job, Lordred's got more to upload soon!

Edited by Koniving, 05 May 2013 - 10:15 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users