#1 Litzkrieg Radick

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Posted Image

The Blessing of Kerensky -

Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning

matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty

creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf.

-Nicholas Kerensky, 2810

Clan Wolf Mission

Clan Wolf of www.clan-wolf.info is a lore-based Mechwarrior Clan that endeavors to provide a fun, competitive and team-focused Mechwarrior experience to its members and uphold the honorable traditions and conduct expected from Warriors of Clan Wolf.

We are Clan Wolf, Children of Kerensky. We carry the honor of his name on our shoulders as our fathers did before. The remembrance speaks to us of the evil in man’s will, of the reasons for exodus, and the rights of the traveler. Arcadia is our destiny and our right. Enlightenment is our gift. By the bloodnames of the founders we must return, return and protect that which is unique among the stars. Terra awaits us, as it was written. We are the last of the warriors, the sole hope for the Earth...

Greetings, Freebirth! Clan Wolf is searching for skilled bondsmen to fill its roster. Currently, the Clan participates in both MWO and MWLL. We are a heavily lore-influenced group, sticking closely to the path set by our founder Nicholas Kerensky. We are a fiercely competitive group of players looking for like-minded recruits in this time of strife, in order to prepare them for the war against the Inner Sphere. We have developed several training routines to help develop the skills and sharpen the teeth of new warriors. As a Clan, we will hone you into fearsome Mechwarriors, and together we shall strike at our enemies and take what is ours.

Simply put, welcome to Clan Wolf’s recruitment thread. We are indeed a competitive and tight-knit unit, created over 10 years ago. Our Clan has participated in all of the Mechwarrior games since MW2, and are a part of the NGNG(No Guts No Galaxy) Clan community. All skill levels are welcome, as we have many players who are willing to help teach and hone your skills in-game. Our roster is filled with many military/working class people that enjoy just chatting and joking around while destroying our enemies. As a new recruit to Clan Wolf, you would become a Bondsman of one of our veteran warriors. Over your trial period, you will not only be trained in the ways of a Mechwarrior by our instructors, but you will also be tested in your abilities. Upon reaching the end of your training, a bondsman is put through a Trial of Position to earn the right to call himself a Warrior of Clan Wolf.

We are a friendly bunch of people, so if you are reading this and are interested in one of the most storied and renowned Clans in Battletech, or even just want to learn more about the game/lore, improve your skills, and meet some VERY fun people, please stop by our TeamSpeak. It is open to all 24/7 and we would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

[CW] Clan Wolf

www.clan-wolf.info

TS3 Information

Clan Wolf Comms

clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com

Edited by penguineater91, 10 June 2013 - 08:05 AM.

#2 Fenris Ro

• Pip
  • The Fang
  • The Fang
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

I have been looking for a Clan/House/Merc to join and I wanted to inquire about Clan Wolf. Specific times you are on? What kind of events do you run? Etc etc.

Some details...

Time Zone: Mountain
Play Style: Brawler/Scout/Midrange Support
Weight Class: All - Currently Medium to Heavy

#3 Litzkrieg Radick

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Yeah! We have guys on at all times of day. We do competitive drops, friendly drops against other units, and leagues. We have a fantastic group and would love to have you. Come play with us sometime!

#4 Kestralix

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

It is great to have our own little corner in the forums. I hope to see new faces join with us soon!

#5 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

I may be interested, though I play at odd times of the day (usually 2300-0400 MST)

Edit: I typically brawl, and play all weight classes. Current owned Mechs are(from lowest tonnage to Max): Raven 3L, YLW, Hunchback 4SP, Jagermech 6A, Jagermech DD, Stalker 3F, Atlas DDC. YLW is mastered, the rest are at various stages of getting the 21,500XP to complete mastery. Stalker is only 8/8 basic.

Edited by Vxheous, 24 April 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm interested in joining the Clan, but i think i should join the technician or labor cast because my pc specs don't meet MWO minimum requirements.. So my mechs are offline :(
Are you still active on MW4?

#7 Ariock

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:44 AM

I have played with static1shot for about a week on and off and wanted to join a clan 'house'. The wolves are a great choice for me. I have had the opportunity to play with a lance of wolves and I believe Clan Wolf is for me.

I run heavies (although im eyeballing an highlander). Brawler and mid range support. I prefer my JM6-S with dual AC/20's and a flamer. I like to make it close, and personal.

I have played almost everything relating to battletech. From the board game to all the mechwarrior video games.

Im central standard time (US) but play mostly 02:00 to 08:00.

Im a military vet (U.S. Army).

Edited by Ariock, 25 April 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#8 PLEXI

• PipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • 90 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostVxheous, on 24 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

I may be interested, though I play at odd times of the day (usually 2300-0400 MST)

We have Clan members in various timezones, so there is usually at least one member online at any given point in time.

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 April 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

Are you still active on MW4?

While a few members may play MW4 occassionally it is not something we actively support, as our focus rests primarily on Mechwarrior Online.

I play from time to time via Gameranger, but do not let tech troubles stop you from joining our TS3 and getting to know us better.

#9 CompproB237

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm curious: Are you going to be representing the Crusader, Warden or the entirety of Clan Wolf (Both Warden and Crusader)?

#10 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

Wardens.

#11 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

Btw, recently in the roster there was the european part. Where they now?

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostPLEXI, on 25 April 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

We have Clan members in various timezones, so there is usually at least one member online at any given point in time.

While a few members may play MW4 occassionally it is not something we actively support, as our focus rests primarily on Mechwarrior Online.

I play from time to time via Gameranger, but do not let tech troubles stop you from joining our TS3 and getting to know us better.

I'd have to buy a new graphic board just to play MWO.. I haven't TS and i never played MW4 online. I'm not an ideal player for you, i know :) Do you use skype? Maybe i'll be able to try a match with those players who still play MW4 (Mercenaries..?) ..
Honestly, i'm still a noob in almost everything about BT and MW 'cause my first game was MW2 (i played it when i was a child) and now MW4 and MWO training grounds (i can play only that mode :\ ).. If someone's interested, i usually can play from 4 pm to 10-11 p.m..

#13 PLEXI

• PipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • 90 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

View PostAsatur, on 26 April 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Btw, recently in the roster there was the european part. Where they now?

Due to reorganization. Our European players have not gone anywhere though.

Unfortunately CyclonerM, TS3 is one of our means of maintaining centralized communication and is a requirement if you are interested in joining us. The TS3 client is completely free to download from the http://www.teamspeak.com/ website, and provided you have a microphone; setup and general use are quite easy.

#14 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

Ok, if you're ok, i'll download it and try to make the wolf howl in Mechwarrior 4 mercs :ph34r:

#15 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 26 April 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Speak for yourself, ovkhan. :ph34r:

Join the Crusaders, we have cookies!

Wardens have cakes.

#16 Litzkrieg Radick

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

To answer some questions....

We are a mix of Wardens and Crusaders, although I would say predominantly Warden. We do not claim to represent the whole Clan, as there are other Clan Wolf-based units. We are however a long standing MechWarrior Clan, and will fight under the name of Clan Wolf in the coming invasion.

Some members play MW4, but now that it and MWLL have no software support, we are phasing out besides casual play.

We have some restructure going on, so the European members will remain together, but within the larger units.

Finally, Teamspeak is required.

Please come play with us, but remember to be respectful

#17 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

I have another question, which is: Do you claim to be Clan Wolf, or a Cluster, or Galaxy within Clan Wolf? I see that you claim the title of Khan, but I know that Ulric Kerensky and Garth Radick are the current Khans of Clan Wolf. The Wolf is not like the Smoke Jaguar where the title Khan is freely given to any respected leader.

#18 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

could you give me please your TS3 server address?

#19 Litzkrieg Radick

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostVxheous, on 26 April 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

I have another question, which is: Do you claim to be Clan Wolf, or a Cluster, or Galaxy within Clan Wolf? I see that you claim the title of Khan, but I know that Ulric Kerensky and Garth Radick are the current Khans of Clan Wolf. The Wolf is not like the Smoke Jaguar where the title Khan is freely given to any respected leader.

We are a full Clan, with an Alpha Galaxy and Epsilon Training Galaxy. We are currently expanding our touman, and plan to grow even larger. We maintain the full Clan structure, from Khan, saKhan, Loremaster and Clan Council all the way to Warriors in Stars.

#20 Nehkrosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 772 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

We are also looking for European Players, Quineg?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users