638 replies to this topic

#41 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWalnut Creek, Ca

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Karoushi, come join us. Lots of guys on here are military . Dark humor is ok.
You are welcome. Come hangout.

Oh Yah we drink beer too
Not all the time tho. :ph34r:

Edited by RedFoxsi, 17 May 2013 - 01:01 PM.

#42 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostKarrig, on 14 May 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Come on to our TS and look for Kestralix, Areseye, Poptimus Rhyme or Slyder. These are the guys that handle all the training for the Sibko
Karrig, he asked not about instructor's nicknames in our clan, but about the "real" Clan Wolf. For example in Jade Falcon instructors calling "falconers", Nova Cats and Smoke Jaguars "kitmasters" etc. What about Wolf instructors? We can't find any information about this.

Edited by Asatur, 20 May 2013 - 12:55 AM.

#43 karoushi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostKarrig, on 17 May 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Yes, your correct, its by using the social button down there on the bottom right,all you need to do is join some other players and they will walk you through.... That being said you are always more then welcome to come play, or hang out...that is the best way to get to know us and see if you want to come back.

I repeated what you already knew, because most people learned of the Wolf Dragoons from the Microsoft xbox games (Mech Assault 1 and 2), which portrayed the Wolf Dragoons very poorly.

BUT even if your intentions are to join another unit, you lose nothing by playing with us. As long as your still in controll of what your still saying while drinking, you'll be fine, quite a few of us drink and play...

Well don't misunderstand, When I said "Introduced to BT" I meant with the TCG (Battletech Cards). I didn't actually really know anything about them back then and I've never played those games so no worries. I only really liked them when I was younger because of their name, but now that I know their history I completely embrace them. (I use to think they were a clan and not apart of clan wolf at all but knowing their history makes these things clear)

Whenever I am feeling good I might hop into the TS server, I updated it the other day but never managed to make myself join so, I might randomly show up at some point ~ who knows.

Anyway, with how random I am I generally don't join any groups because I seem to not like to have commitment (wow big surprise right?) because I will randomly do other things that take me away from the game for random, sometimes extended periods of time (developing my own game, getting interested in another game, which isn't often anymore, real life, etc).
I might randomly join the TS and play with you as a Merc representing the spirit of Wolf's Dragoons as best I can and joke around on TS but no guarantee's or anything. (I am one of those kinds of people that, when I am seemingly expected to do something I tend not to want to do it anymore, only useful in certain applications ...heh)

As for mech assault, who cares they are not real Battletech or MechWarrior so they are not viable in my view I've never touched them, played them and now that I know they abused my precious Wolf's Dragoons will never care for those games. :)

In the more recent years I am more inclined to work on my own game than to play others, but you have to take a break sometimes and do something else for a bit every now and then.

And as for what I say while drinking, well, I guess just don't rub me the wrong way and all is well. :D

#44 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Mmh, i think Clan Wolf instructors have not a particular name. But you won't have the time to ask about it while your doing some push up! :)

#45 kyle112199

• PipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 20 posts
  • Locationin your closet

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

i play mwo from 2:00pm-6:00pm eastern
i've always liked clan wolf and liked to blow stuff up
i have ts3 but mic is broke because of my cat

play style:sniper,brawler,defender.
current mechs:stalker,dragon

#46 dingofire

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

looking to dust off my skills only recently rediscovered my love for mech warriors after dusting off heavy gear and mw3 and mw4 games . been a while since iv played and looking to get my skill up

#47 funksoulbrother

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

New player to mwo but a die hard clanner in Australia running a dragon and cataphract currently looking for a group to play with cant wait for the clans to make thier appearance.
Already met a few of you on team speak hope to drop with some of you over the next few weeks, this is my second day in and slowly getting the hang of it.

Edited by funksoulbrother, 26 May 2013 - 06:07 AM.

#48 Vagabond HT

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 81 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Ran in to your 8 Man doing a new Warrior trial , nice to see you guys and it was a pleasure to Duel after that.

#49 OverEasyStevie

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

I played with some Clan Wolf guys in MW4 around 2003- 2004. I had the same pilot name then. Any chance these are any of the same people?

#50 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostGroober, on 01 June 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

I played with some Clan Wolf guys in MW4 around 2003- 2004. I had the same pilot name then. Any chance these are any of the same people?
There was a lot of Clan Wolf in last years...
I played in NBT Clan Wolf with =WC= tag in 2003-2004, my nickname was MadDog. I met many old friends here but most of them don't play MWO now.

Edited by Asatur, 03 June 2013 - 12:51 PM.

#51 Cyrix Black

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Amazing bunch of guys, HIGHLY recommended!

...although I did get a forum ban because I posted 3 times in 2 days of their forum First was on the introduction thread which in asked, second is reply to say about posting/bumping here and then I posted my first new thread showing my Fav build..... forum needs tuning!
  • Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Edited by Cyrix Black, 08 June 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#52 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Cyrix Black, you are not banned on our forum as I can see.

#53 Ginmill

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Had a great time with them. Outlaw, gunny, ariock and hope to have many more.

#54 Cyrix Black

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostAsatur, on 08 June 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Cyrix Black, you are not banned on our forum as I can see.

I did my first topic and it said ive been reported for spamming and when I login it says:
  • Login denied! Your account has been blocked
Rather crazy forum rules, ok I get blocking people who join just to spam adverts but I did two replies over two days then posted a new topic about loadouts and I got blocked for spamming. :lol:

Edited by Cyrix Black, 09 June 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#55 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostCyrix Black, on 09 June 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

I did my first topic and it said ive been reported for spamming and when I login it says:
  • Login denied! Your account has been blocked
Rather crazy forum rules, ok I get blocking people who join just to spam adverts but I did two replies over two days then posted a new topic about loadouts and I got blocked for spamming. :lol:

Do not worry! It happened to me ,too. We moved to this new website and it has still soume issues.. After some day i was able to login and see the forum correctly. Meanwhile, try to click on "logout" in the "user menu".. It should show you the newest topics. Yeah,it is crazy.

#56 egreSS

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postbashpr0mpt, on 11 May 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

I think it would be prudent for the developers to take over such ancient historic BattleTech names as the houses and clans and control and manage them. I don't think player bodies of democratically elected leadership could hope to do it justice, as the politics that rises in guilds cannot be dealt with in the cruel and harsh martial manner in which it would in the BattleTech universe, ie: on the battlefield and to the death. Not to mention you have the moral and ethical question of does the right to rule descend from being the first person to register a name or claim it otherwise? Not knocking your forum group here mind you, just throwing some ideas out there that may be of benefit / food for thought.

That said I took a peep at your website, and it really does not do Clan Wolf much justice, I mean the real Clan Wolf. Have you considered putting the word out to get a web developer or graphic artist to give you a hand, maybe even a freebie?

This.

Also using meta refresh to redirect to an entire website instead of an actual redirect response is considered very bad, some browsers even ignore it by default: http://en.wikipedia....fresh#Drawbacks

#57 Cyrix Black

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 09 June 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

Do not worry! It happened to me ,too. We moved to this new website and it has still soume issues.. After some day i was able to login and see the forum correctly. Meanwhile, try to click on "logout" in the "user menu".. It should show you the newest topics. Yeah,it is crazy.

I gave up on this clan, been 3 days and no change, logouts logins always the same message. Clearly they need to fire the main person in charge of the forum.

Clan smoke jaguars are so much more professional and welcoming.

#58 PaintedWolf

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

This is what happened to Clan Wolf as it will happen to all T-ainted dezgra!!!!!

Success!

To the illustrous Khans of Clan Steel Viper:

The crew of the CSV Snake Leader is proud to report that the Wolf enclaves on Tranquil are no longer there.

As ordered, we acheived planetary orbit on 17 December and observed the T-ainted Clan's enclave. Once I was satisifed that there was no other presence of theirs gathered elsewhere on Tranquil, we moved the Snake Leader into geosynchronous orbit.

At 2315 hours, we began full bombardment protocols. A cease-fire was declared at 0435 hours on 19 December.

Nothing remains of the Tain-t-ed Clan's presence on Tranquil, save their miserable atomic dust.

--Star Admiral Jun Tamm, CSV Snake Leader log record 17120371

#59 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

Are you a Steel Viper? Because I would hate to have to embarrass you if you are.

Being called tainted by a madman, does not make you tainted.

Edited by Jaroth Winson, 12 June 2013 - 06:29 AM.

#60 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

I am looking forward to joining up. Will download Teamspeak this afternoon and log in for a chat.

Rick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users