Clan Ghost Bear Recruitment

243 replies to this topic

#81 abyssalumbra

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Oh.. er, thought that's where y'alls link took me hmm... maybe i just typed it wrong. eh we'll find out when i can get access to the internets on a real computer after work tomorrow.

#82 abyssalumbra

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

(can't edit onld one sorry for double post) appears I just made myself appear as a nub when I posted that URL. I was just being stupid. woo me.

#83 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

View Postabyssalumbra, on 31 October 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

(can't edit onld one sorry for double post) appears I just made myself appear as a nub when I posted that URL. I was just being stupid. woo me.

It happens, np.

#84 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postabyssalumbra, on 31 October 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

Haha, ohh the times I have done similar things, we are all Human, even if we are trueborn, quiaff? :ph34r:

I see your application, Ancient Demise contacted you and gave you our TS3 info. We will see you there, and have some fun crushing surats under our BattleMechs' feet!

#85 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hails to all of the former 254's friends and allies this is a Call To Arms. We have joined Clan Ghost Bear, these are a great group of gamers and elite pilots with Kerensky's vision I summon you to join us in this vision. Visit http://www.ghost-bear-command.com/ and fill out an application I will be looking for you.

Star Colonel Deadeye254 signing off.

#86 Targun Darklighter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBroken Wheel Federated Commonwealth

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

it has been a while sense i was last on here. so question is: in 94 at Golden Demon (when station in Germany) i won a lesser Bloodname there.(FASA tournment table top). i am just now getting back in my mechs(World of Tanks ex-real live tanker). so i would like to try out for a place in Clan Ghostbear?

#87 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Follow any number of the links in this thread or go to ghost-bear-command.com to check us out and drop in an application, and an officer will be in touch with you to get you our teamspeak info so you can drop with us.

#88 Ghozzt

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hope to drop with you soon.

#89 ColdPsyker1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

hey, so I registered on the ghost bear command site a while back, but I'm not entirely sure where to go next. What more do I need to do?

#90 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostColdPsyker1, on 14 December 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

hey, so I registered on the ghost bear command site a while back, but I'm not entirely sure where to go next. What more do I need to do?

There is a "CLICK HERE TO APPLY" button near the top of our page. Fill out our application and we will contact you with our teamspeak information. I look forward to dropping with you.

#91 Ulrik Nygren

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

I would like to join. I've been waiting for the clans to come out for ages it seems like.

#92 GB BlackKnight

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

Just thought I'd say hello. Submitted an application to join the Ghost Bears after a long hiatus from playing mech games. I was really active way back in the days of Kali and early in the life of the MW4 series. (I'm mentioned on that clan-ghost-bear web site, fyi, good times).

Hope to overcome the shakiness I ran into this game so far - many layers of dust...

#93 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

You mean rust, quiaff? :D

#94 GB BlackKnight

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

Rust, dust, either way, its coming off. :D

#95 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

If he is referring to his Mech, layers of dust sounds more applicable. If he was referring to himself, rust would sound better, quiaff?

I look forward to dropping with you BlackKnight. I always enjoy dropping with bears from ALL. GR, Ice Naga, BumbleBee and Nullzeal are already part of the family.

Edited by CoffiNail, 31 January 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#96 GB BlackKnight

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

I'll go with dust. My mech was always there, just haven't dabbled enough in this game to say I'm rusty in it.

I know GR fairly well. I was in GB when he was among the command staff in another team (GB ADL). Heck, I was even Khan for a month while the top two had to step away for duties for awhile hah!

I believe Bumblebee was a teammate as well, and if that's the same Ice Naga I know, I helped train him ahead of his first ToE into GB ADL. Could be another one though; the one I know of was a student of Sparky's in the US. I could be wrong, age tests my memory these days :P

#97 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

Well, sounds like you should feel right at home.

#98 ColdPsyker1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

Just submitted my application over at ghost bear command, got a headset with microphone yesterday, and now to install teamspeak after I get home from work later!

#99 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

OOC: Hello all,

I an a good friend of mine are pretty hyped about the Clan mech release and he expressed interest in joining the Clan Ghost Bear faction when possible. Though I'm a St.Ives freebirth-scum-sucking-riceeater by IS nature, I would heartily join him in RP'ing a Clanner

I was wondering if its possible to be affiliated with CGB. We are a low profile-small casual Gaming Group with our own voice server and it would be great to be part of CGB and forgo the requirement to go through another application process, vetting, etc.

Are the organizers of the CGB faction open to such a proposal? Ie. A Trinary command under one of the clusters?

Thanks a bundle in advance!

- rolly, Admin for
SSI Gaming Group

#100 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

we have accepted other units in such a manner, you will want to get in contact with CoffiNail and/or Ancient Demise, Ice Naga. either on this site or on our own site ghost-bear-command.com

Edited by Lucky Moniker, 10 February 2014 - 11:32 PM.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users