42 replies to this topic

#41 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

Homeworlds Clans is a accurate designation for any Clan not taking part in the Invasion - if all of the Clans were designated that, it would be redundant. Major and Minor are simply used to indicate "presence" within the Clans. Wolf has a major presence whereas the Blood Spirits do not (decidedly so, eh)

#42 Aethon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Niles, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 27 April 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

Homeworlds Clans is a accurate designation for any Clan not taking part in the Invasion - if all of the Clans were designated that, it would be redundant. Major and Minor are simply used to indicate "presence" within the Clans. Wolf has a major presence whereas the Blood Spirits do not (decidedly so, eh)

I understand and agree...but I still believe every canonical Clan should have its appropriate section of the forum; otherwise, we end up prolonging the same thing that has happened in all the other games: everyone wants to be a Wolf, a Jade Falcon, a Ghost Bear, etc., and very few ever even realize that such cool clans as the Hell's Horses, Goliath Scorpions, Diamond Sharks, etc. even exist.

I really hope we prevent that this time around...

#43 Januarus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 24 April 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Correction: As of 3145, no nova cats exist, only spirit cat refugees in the clan protectorate, as they were either butchered by the DCMS for protecting the last legitimate heir to the throne or sterilized in the old prefectures.

Many of Nova Cats ressetled in Republic in 3085 ( 3 front line galaxy whith many civils) , and now they are part of it. One of the dark age paladin - nova cat whith Drummond Bloodname.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users