107 replies to this topic

#61 Kartr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

View PostPadic, on 08 June 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

I've taken a stab at modifying a Cataphract to suit my own tastes. My primary concern is versatility - so step one for me was making sure that I had the ability to hit an enemy at any range. I had to sacrifice the jump jets and just could not afford to bring the speed up to 5/8 - but I'm pretty pleased with everything else that's going on here.

I'm not all that familiar with the rules - will CASE do anything to protect me and my XL engine? Or will I already be dead by the time CASE starts to take effect? If that's the case, obviously the CASE would get switched over to another half ton of armor.

I thinkn I have enough heat dissipation to keep me safe in that regard - but it would be simple enough to find room to add another heat sink - should the need arise.

No CASE won't help you in this situation. Your ammo is in the arm which can't use CASE anyway and if the Gauss Rifle gets hit CASE will keep the damage from migrating to the center torso. However since you have an XL engine and your Gauss is in the torso, if the Gauss gets hit you're dead anyway.

My suggestion, loose the CASE, use the weight to add an extra half ton of armor and a heat sink. Switch the Gauss to the arm and the AC/5 to the torso. That way if the Gauss gets hit you only loose the arm, and if the AC/5 gets hit you don't die.

Heat is decent for long range firing, and looks like it'll be enough to let you fire all your energy weapons at close range and only build a little heat. An extra HS lets you run and fire all your energy weapons with 0 net heat.

View PostMason Grimm, on 08 June 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

How this has survived for two days in the MWO General thread I have no idea.

Moving to Tabletop Chat since its basiaclly for tabletop building.

Because we're using TT rules with the hard point restrictions to create our MW:O rides. We're not making TT variants, we're making MW:O variants. Which is why it wasn't in TT to begin with.

#62 Padic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

Ah, yes, thanks Kartr. I think that's the solution I was looking for. I like it. Cataphract CTF-3D promises at least 4x energy weapon hardpoints and 2x ballistic hard points. If one of those energy hard points is hidden in the Right Arm, putting the Gauss Rife there gets a little tight - but making some assumptions (The right arm won't have a hand actuator, endo-steel critical slots are rearrangeable) it is possible to fit both the Gauss and a laser in the right arm, and my UAC ammo in the left.

Also, if my vote matters, I thought this made more sense in general as well. We're not discussing table top, so much as we're using table top as an approximation to TheoryWarrior in MW:O.

#63 Kartr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

For whomever was asking about AMS being equipment or ballistic based in terms of hard points, its equipment according to the 'MechLab devblog.

@Padic: There should be energy hardpoints in the LA, RA, LT and RT I believe. Also I'm pretty sure the right arm doesn't have a hand actuator and the artwork makes it look like it won't have a lower arm actuator either, just shoulder and upper. Not sure about that though.

#64 Kasiagora

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 620 posts
  • LocationIf not the mechbay then the battlefield!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

Someone earlier and in another thread was talking about making a scout-hunter, I I figured that using a Hunchback as the base you could easily do that.
-Endo-Steel
-An XL 300 engine allowing it to top out at 96.75 kp/h
-10.5 tons of standard armor. It's fighting scouts and sniping, so I don't think it needs much.
-A Gauss Rifle with 2 tons of ammo
-A Beagle Active Probe. For detecting Ravens
-A Guardian ECM Suite. For helping avoid sensor detection
-An Anti-Missile System with 1 ton of ammo. To improve survivability.

The mech weighs 50 tons exactly, only builds up 4 heat if it runs, fires its Gauss, and uses its AMS at the same time. The mech would probably be usable at the final launch of MW:O based off what the devs said, otherwise shortly after launch. The mech's biggest downside is the lack of any sort of backup weapon, and that it carries only one ton of AMS ammo. The AMS will be used up on just a couple of incoming volleys, and once the Gauss runs dry you'll be solely for reconnaissance with no possibility for engagement (other than ramming). Each of these types of equipment are 1.5 tons, so with dropping the AMS & ammo you could have a medium and small laser, or that and the ECM you could do 3 mLas's. Problem there is that you'll reduce your defensive capabilities but I think that BAP will be necessary for finding and engaging good scouts.

#65 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

I have experimented with light quads as a poor mans assault chasey.

Posted Image
Type/Model: THELiger THL-70 Mass: 35 tons Equipment: Crits Mass Internal Structure: 62 pts Standard 0 3.50 Engine: 70 6 2.00 Walking MP: 2 Running MP: 3 Jumping MP: 2 Heat Sinks: 12 Single 10 2.00 (Heat Sink Loc: 2 LFL, 2 RFL, 1 LT, 1 RT, 2 LRL, 2 RRL) Gyro: 4 1.00 Cockpit, Life Support, Sensors: 5 3.00 Leg Act: Hip + UpLeg + LowLeg + Foot 16 .00 Armor Factor: 120 pts Standard 0 7.50 Internal Armor Structure Value Head: 3 6 Center Torso: 11 20 Center Torso (Rear): 2 L/R Side Torso: 8 13/13 L/R Side Torso (Rear): 3/3 L/R Front Leg: 8 15/15 L/R Rear Leg: 8 15/15
Weapons & Equipment: Loc Heat Ammo Crits Mass 1 Large Laser RT 8 2 5.00 1 Large Laser LT 8 2 5.00 1 Large Laser CT 8 2 5.00 2 Standard Jump Jets: 2 1.00 (Jump Jet Loc: 1 LT, 1 RT) TOTALS: 24 49 35.00

Being a quad gives the mech + 6 effective heatsinks and a 50% cover save for damage recieved in table top play.

I hope you like it.

Respectfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 09 June 2012 - 02:42 AM.

#66 Youngblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationGMT -6

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Why did you chop those poor Xanthoses in half.

Why.

#67 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

They aren't chopped in half Youngblood, I snipped the missile sprue off the top and kitbashed some Turhan Turrets and some baffles to cover the flanks. The underslung cannons are sprues that fit to the side of the Xanthos models, which gives the mech an over all chibi look I had not intended.

#68 Xinaoen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 382 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostKasiagora, on 09 June 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Someone earlier and in another thread was talking about making a scout-hunter, I I figured that using a Hunchback as the base you could easily do that.

Love that idea, but I prefer the Swayback. This build shows why: https://docs.google....RmJ4T2Y3YXp4Wm8

This variant's armament is essentially the same as the standard Swayback's; the only difference is that I've swapped the Small Laser in the head for another Medium, giving it a total of 9 Medium Lasers (and enough Double Heatsinks to keep it cool, although Alpha Striking puts you one point shy of the redline). 9.5 tons of Ferro Fibrous armor keep it safe, while Endo-Steel internals and an XL Engine allow it reach a ridiculous top speed of 118.8 kmph. Throw in a BAP and a Guardian ECM suite, and you've got one scary scout hunter indeed.

#69 Major Tom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationIncomming!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

I can't believe this got pulled from General Discussion it was the only interesting topic there.
Anyway I am going with a Catapult variant, the Siege Commander, replacing the LRM/15's with SRM/6 replacing 4 Md Lasers with 2 Lg lasers, adding a heat sink and 1 ton of armor.
At range 2 Lg Lasers, up close 2 SRM6 + a large laser. If heat becomes a problem ease back on a large laser. I am not a huge fan of Jump Jets, and originally pulled them for more armor and heat sinks, but I think after seeing the maps, they will be important for navigating terrain, and picking your range.

Posted Image

#70 Scrawny Cowboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 574 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Heya
First time tinkering with this Solaris Skunk Werks. I chopped out the production/era fluff and stuck with what OP recommended for equipment. This Atlas build is counting on the fact there'll be at least one ballastic hardpoint in the arm(s) and, from what I have been hearing, that ammo is doubled.

https://docs.google....GEccIErYvc/edit

(Sorry for the bulkier paste earlier, gmail account was giving me trouble.)

Edited by B3RZ3RK3R, 09 June 2012 - 10:44 PM.

#71 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

Well, if the I can use mechs that aren't yet in the game (but are still in the timeframe), I'd use the Hatamoto-Chi, modified to have the following:

Chassis: Standard - 8 tons
Power Plant: Pitban 320 XL - 11.5 tons
Heat sinks: 16 Double - 6 tons
Gyro: 4 tons
Cockpit: 3 tons
Armor: Mitchell Argon with CASE - 15.5 tons

2x PPCs - 14 tons
2x SRM6s - 6 tons
2x Artemis - 2 tons
Ammo (SRM) 60 - 4 tons
2x CASE - 1 ton
2x MPlasers - 4 tons
1x ECM - 1.5 tons
1x Slaser - 0.5 tons

#72 Evinthal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 660 posts
  • LocationGig Harbor, Wa

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

So I seem to be favoring the Hunchback lately. Using what I know so far from reviewing information, and not using assumptions like being able to switch out engines for XL, or changing structure to endo-steel or standard armor to ferro-fiberous, or that ammunition has been doubled, this is what I came up with:

Modified HBK-4G.
4/6 standard engine
11 single heat sinks (3 mounted in left torso)
Standard Armor (168 out of 169 armor points) [10.5 tons]
Standard Structure

Gauss Rifle (Right Torso) + 2 tons ammunition (16 shots, left torso)
Medium Laser (Right Arm)
Medium Laser (Left Arm)
Small Laser (Right Arm)
Small Laser (Left Arm)

also toying around with dropping down to 10 single heat sinks for an extra ton of gauss rifle ammunition, giving me 24 shots vs 16.

In theory the first design could 'alpha strike' and stay cool according to TT rules, but we don't have any information on how heat and heat sinks work.

With the second you'd just not fire the gauss (HA) or a small laser in close fighting in order to stay cool.

Also this design is only 1 point of armor shy of max under the TT rules. Again, I don't know how that will play out in the actually game, but in theory it should work roughly similar.

Edited by Evinthal, 10 June 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#73 Kthar

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

Greetings,

Started messing around with the Skunk Works program and here is what i came out with so far.

Modified Centurion CN9-A
Name: "Zaytsev"
5/8/5 movement
Endo Steel Internal Structure
12 total Double Heat Sinks
Standard Armor = 10.5 tons or 168 of 169 Armor Points

Equipment:
ER PPC (RT)
Medium Laser (Head)
Medium Laser (CT)
Medium Laser (LT)
Guardian ECM Suite (LT)
Anti Missile System (RT)
2 tons Ammo Anti Missile System (RT)

Main Objective:
Have enough speed to take care of Scout Mechs and then sniping duty with the ER PPC on heavier targets.

I went all Energy so as to withstand the longer fights where some Mechs might be running out of ammo, my main weapons will still be up and functional. Heat is rather high but you shouldn't be Alpha striking with the ER PPC and Medium Lasers at the same time.

Coupling the Speed and Jump capability with the ECM and Anti Missile system should allow greater survival against heavy and assault mechs. Also I kept all of the main weapons in the Torso area so as to afford more protection.

Cost is still semi-low with it coming in at 5.2M C-Bills

#74 Jukebox1986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 666 posts
  • LocationGermany, Niedersachsen, Göttingen

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Cataphract CTF-J1

Mass: 70 tons
Cost: 16.493.787 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1.683

Chassis: Endo-Steel
Power Plant: 350 Fusion XL Engine
Walking Speed: 53.75 km/h
Maximum Speed: 86.0 km/h
Jump Jets: Unknown
Jump Capacity: 150 meters
Armor: Unknown Standard Armor w/ CASE
Armament:
1 PPC
1 LB 10-X AC
2 Medium Lasers
Internal Structure: Endo-Steel
Engine: XL Engine 350
Walking MP: 5
Running MP: 8
Jumping MP: 5
Heat Sinks: Single 13
Armor: Standard Armor AV - 208
CASE Locations: 1 LT

Oh i know i will spend hours and hours in the mech-lab. Like every time...

#75 Birddog FAC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 248 posts
  • LocationState College PA USA

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

well i used basic tech and info of the CN9 Centurion the standard model with AC10 and LRM 10 then tried to match the exact load out of all equipment and mod from there. I used the program The Drawing Board from Sarna.net to build this.

my CN9 is loaded as follows

walk run 4/6 (standard for mech)
jump 0 (standard for mech)
Heat Sinks standard 10 single
Armor 8.5 Tons evenly allocated
Weapons

2 AC5s in Right arm .. replacing AC10 (same damage more range
2 Tons of AC5 ammo Right torso (20 rnds per ton)
2 SRM2s in left torso
1Ton of srm ammo with a total of 45 shots between the two launchers in left torso
2 MLs in Left arm

The idea behind this build is extending tirect support range and rate of fire (being able to fire ac5s in alternating sequence)
forward face both meds for the dubble tap at close range, and drop in the SRM2s for thier high fire rate at close ranges allowing the mech to fire med and SRMS at close range twice if my math is right for a total of 18 damage with a quick rate of fire. or alternating keeping a constant barage at close range.

it removes in direct support i know but allows for a leathal barrage at close range and a constant sting at long ranges.

Im hopeing this build will suprise a few players and allow for a higher overall rate of fire allowing me to pin down or suppress units at range. should be good with choke points.

comments welcome assumeing they are constructive

the Drawing board rates this mech at 1.4 damage per ton of weaponry or 0.56 damage per ton of mech ... not to shabby

View PostKthar, on 11 June 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Greetings,

Started messing around with the Skunk Works program and here is what i came out with so far.

Modified Centurion CN9-A
Name: "Zaytsev"
5/8/5 movement
Endo Steel Internal Structure
12 total Double Heat Sinks
Standard Armor = 10.5 tons or 168 of 169 Armor Points

Equipment:
ER PPC (RT)
Medium Laser (Head)
Medium Laser (CT)
Medium Laser (LT)
Guardian ECM Suite (LT)
Anti Missile System (RT)
2 tons Ammo Anti Missile System (RT)

Main Objective:
Have enough speed to take care of Scout Mechs and then sniping duty with the ER PPC on heavier targets.

I went all Energy so as to withstand the longer fights where some Mechs might be running out of ammo, my main weapons will still be up and functional. Heat is rather high but you shouldn't be Alpha striking with the ER PPC and Medium Lasers at the same time.

Coupling the Speed and Jump capability with the ECM and Anti Missile system should allow greater survival against heavy and assault mechs. Also I kept all of the main weapons in the Torso area so as to afford more protection.

Cost is still semi-low with it coming in at 5.2M C-Bills

only problem i see is that the devs said that if a mech varriant did not come with jump jets they were not gunna allow them to be added.

but it sound like a sound plan ... worst case with the jjs you can get more speed or armor or a mix of both :) i like it

#76 WraithTR1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Type/Model: Awesome DVST8R
Tech: Inner Sphere / 3049
Mass: 80 tons
Chassis: Technicron Type G Endo Steel
Power Plant: 320 Pitban Fusion
Walking Speed: 43.2 km/h
Maximum Speed: 64.8 km/h
Jump Jets: None
Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor Type: 15 Tons Durallex Heavy Special Standard
Heat Sinks: 19 Double Strength
Armament:
1 PPC-Right Arm
2 Large Lasers-Right Torso
2 Medium Lasers-Right Torso
2 Medium Lasers-Left Torso
1 Medium Laser-Center Torso
1 Small Laser-Head
Manufacturer: Technicron Manufacturing
Communications System: Garret T-19G
Targeting & Tracking System: Dynatec 2780

#77 Thariel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostAegis Kleais, on 05 June 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

CTF-GRV-AA1 Cataphract

Mass: 70 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Era: Succession Wars
Tech Rating/Era Availability: E/X-F-E
Production Year: 3049
Cost: 13,359,733 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,560

Chassis: Unknown Standard
Power Plant: Unknown 280 Fusion XL Engine
Walking Speed: 43.2 km/h
Maximum Speed: 64.8 km/h
Jump Jets: None
Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor: Unknown Ferro-Fibrous
Armament:
1 LB 10-X AC
3 Large Lasers
2 Medium Lasers
Manufacturer: Unknown
Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment Type Rating Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Standard 107 points 7.00
Engine: XL Fusion Engine 280 8.00
Walking MP: 4
Running MP: 6
Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks: Double Heat Sink 14(28) 4.00
Heat Sink Locations: 2 LT, 1 RA
Gyro: Standard 3.00
Cockpit: Standard 3.00
Actuators: L: SH+UA+LA R: SH+UA+LA
Armor: Ferro-Fibrous AV - 215 12.00
Armor Locations: 1 CT, 2 LT, 1 RT, 7 LA, 3 RA

Internal Armor
Structure Factor
Head 3 9
Center Torso 22 33
Center Torso (rear) 11
L/R Torso 15 23
L/R Torso (rear) 7
L/R Arm 11 22
L/R Leg 15 29

================================================================================
Equipment Location Heat Critical Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Large Laser RT 8 2 5.00
LB 10-X AC RT 2 6 11.00
Medium Laser LT 3 1 1.00
Large Laser RA 8 2 5.00
Medium Laser RA 3 1 1.00
Large Laser LA 8 2 5.00
@LB 10-X (Slug) (10) CT - 1 1.00
@LB 10-X (Slug) (20) RL - 2 2.00
@LB 10-X (Slug) (20) LL - 2 2.00
Free Critical Slots: 1

BattleForce Statistics
MV S (+0) M (+2) L (+4) E (+6) Wt. Ov Armor: 7 Points: 16
4 4 4 1 0 3 0 Structure: 3
Special Abilities: SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA, FLK 1/1/1

====================

I can also ditch the 2x ML for a 3xLL 1xLBX10 variant that has pretty much 100% heat efficiency. with 15DHS.

How do XL-Engine, double heat sinks and LBX fit with the succession wars era ? All those things we're only reinvented with the beginning of the clan-invasion era and the opening of the cores by Comstar

#78 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

The BattleTech Wiki says the XL Engine was resurfaced tech in IS in 3035. Says that the LBX-10 was reintroduced during the same year. Double Heat sinks were in serial production in 3041.

All that tech should be available for 3049.

#79 Padic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

View PostThariel, on 12 June 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

How do XL-Engine, double heat sinks and LBX fit with the succession wars era ? All those things we're only reinvented with the beginning of the clan-invasion era and the opening of the cores by Comstar

They're all included in the posted list of things that are intended to be included at launch. It might not be easy or cheap to get all the tech onto one chassis - but we have to assume it'll be possible.

#80 Nailgun Nixon

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

Type/Model: Lindorm LND-2R
Tech: Inner Sphere / 3050
Config: Biped BattleMech
Rules: Level 2, Standard design

Mass: 60 tons
Chassis: Alshain Type 56-60H Endo Steel
Power Plant: 300 Vlar XL Fusion
Walking Speed: 54.0 km/h
Maximum Speed: 86.4 [97.2] km/h
Jump Jets: 3 Anderson Propulsion 30 Standard Jump Jets
Jump Capacity: 90 meters
Armor Type: Aldis Plate with CASE Standard
Armament:
1 Lord's Thunder PPC
1 Defiance B3L Large Laser
3 Defiance B3M Medium Lasers
2 20mm Gatling Gun Machine Guns
1 Coventry 90mm Six-Rack SRM 6 w/ Artemis IV
1 Forward-1 TAG
Manufacturer: Rasalhague Armor Works
Communications System: Datacom 26
Targeting & Tracking System: BlazeFire Tracker with RangeCheck

--------------------------------------------------------
Type/Model: Lindorm LND-2R
Mass: 60 tons

Equipment: Crits Mass
Int. Struct.: 99 pts Endo Steel 14 3.00
(Endo Steel Loc: 5 LA, 6 RA, 1 LT, 1 RT, 1 CT)
Engine: 300 XL Fusion 12 9.50
Walking MP: 5 [6]
Running MP: 8 [9]
Jumping MP: 3
Heat Sinks: 13 Double [26] 3 3.00
(Heat Sink Loc: 1 RT)
Gyro: 4 3.00
Cockpit, Life Supt., Sensors: 5 3.00
Triple Strength Myomer: 6 .00
Actuators: L: Sh+UA+LA+H R: Sh+UA 14 .00
Armor Factor: 192 pts Standard 0 12.00

Internal Armor
Structure Value
Head: 3 9
Center Torso: 20 27
Center Torso (Rear): 10
L/R Side Torso: 14 20/20
L/R Side Torso (Rear): 8/8
L/R Arm: 10 20/20
L/R Leg: 14 25/25

Weapons and Equipment Loc Heat Ammo Crits Mass
1 PPC RA 10 3 7.00
1 Large Laser LA 8 2 5.00
3 Medium Lasers RT 9 3 3.00
1 Machine Gun RT 0 200 2 1.50
(Ammo Locations: 1 LT)
1 SRM 6 w/ Artemis IV LT 4 15 4 5.00
(Ammo Locations: 1 LT)
1 Machine Gun LT 0 1 .50
1 TAG HD 0 1 1.00
CASE Equipment: LT 1 .50
3 Standard Jump Jets: 3 3.00
(Jump Jet Loc: 1 CT, 1 LL, 1 RL)
TOTALS: 31 78 60.00
Crits & Tons Left: 0 .00

Calculated Factors:
Total Cost: 13,214,080 C-Bills
Battle Value 2: 1,804 (old BV = 1,447)
Cost per BV2: 7,324.88
Weapon Value: 2,274 / 2,216 (Ratio = 1.26 / 1.23)
Damage Factors: SRDmg = 30; MRDmg = 13; LRDmg = 3
BattleForce2: MP: 5, Armor/Structure: 5/2
Damage PB/M/L: 5/4/1, Overheat: 1
Class: MH; Point Value: 18
Specials: tag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users