Performance & Connectivity Feedback

168 replies to this topic

#81 1D1Daishi

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 21 May 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

High Ping? Low Frames? Tell us about it here!

Please attempt to respond to the following questions in your responses:
  • How had the patch generally affected your performance?
  • Whether there are specific points in the game when your performance changes.
  • What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch?
  • Average FPS ingame and in the menus for previous patch and latest patch (Press F9 to see your FPS)
  • System specs (You can include them in a [spoiler] [ /spoiler])
  • Your advertised internet connection speed / Geographic location

HI, gives any feedback?
We cant play and no info for a hotfix or any other thing ...

#82 CT Sparty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 118 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec, CA

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

Hi people!
Great work into the game, I am most grateful.
All's good so far on my end, but since lst patch I have been having a weird issue.
My mouse's controls keep freezing when acquiring LOS...and being targetted.
It also freezes at random times. Average FPS here is 32..... with a GTX 440???

Anyhow, I don't post often because often my time is short (like now), I can't type all I could and I enjoy detailled replies....

I'll check posts l8r today...cheers.
<S>

#83 Shredhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationLeipzig, Germany

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Yeah, I'd also like to have an official answer to this matter.

#84 Wieland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 755 posts
  • LocationKitzingen, Bolan Province, Protectorate of Donegal, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

Day 3 after the patch.
I still have 700 ping ingame.
Shutting down Antivirus or Firewall doesnt help. I wouldnt play a game that needs me do this anyway.

#85 SgtMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

ping has tripled since this patch. from 40 to 120+

time to join the 250 other members that have stopped playing, as i am in agreement with them;
the more money you give them, to more bugs you get in return.

Yea, still beta, dough there will be a community here when CW starts.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant, i dont care about weapon balance when game is unplayable for so many.
i wasted so much time training new players that just stopped playing due to bugs.

#86 Artgathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

The patch has decreased my performance since the last patch (which also decreased my performance). This patch has made the game almost unplayable due to a combination of low FPS and teleporting.
I've noticed that my average FPS (14) will jump up to about 30 FPS around the 11 minute mark (IE: 4 minutes have elapsed) in the game. It'll stay there for a minute or two, then drop back to 14 FPS. This happens in different mechs, on different maps, consistently.
My video settings are full-screen 1024 X 768. This is the same as the previous patch. I tried switching to windowed (1024 X 768) and fullscreen at 1366 X 768 (my native resolution) and saw no difference in performance.
  • Average FPS ingame and in the menus for previous patch and latest patch (Press F9 to see your FPS)
My average FPS this patch is 14. For the Previous Patch it was between 14-20. For the patch before that it was around 30.
  • System specs (You can include them in a spoiler)
Spoiler
Advertised speed: 5 Mbps. I'm located in Montreal.

A few additional points:

Prior to this patch I expereinced no teleporting or latency issues. However, in this patch, while in game, I've noticed that my ping (accessed via the leaderboards by pressing tab) occassionally spikes to 3000+ for a few seconds before dropping back down around 50-60 (where my ping normally is). This has never happened before.

Lastly, I've also begun teleporting around the map. Not long distances - never more than 100m. Sometimes these teleports are just reorientations in place (IE: my mech executes a 180 degree turn). These reorientations occur even if I'm only moving in a straight line (such as at the beginning of a match).

UPDATE: Disabling the HUD (either by hitting Tab to bring up the leaderboards, or by pressing F11) increases my FPS by 10-15 (bringing my average somewhere between 24-30) when my FPS is low (around 14), but not when it's high (around 20/30).

Edited by Artgathan, 24 May 2013 - 07:17 AM.

#87 Dalziel Hasek Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOxfordshire, UK

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

Here's a suggested fix for high PING/rubber-banding since the patch.

Since the 21st May patch the game has been unplayable for me. My PING RTD was rock solid at 148 and the game has been fine. Since the patch, latency was spiking, massive rubber-banding effects. Nothing I changed on my PC did anything to fix it.

Following a tip from elsewhere on the forums, I had a look at my router security configuration.

I use a DrayTek Vigor 2700. The DrayTek has a Denial of Service security filter. What this does is set thresholds for rates of certain protocols, specifically ion this case - UDP.

MWO uses UDP to communicate between the server and the client. The patch of May 21st has, apparently, increased the rate of UDP packets to the point where it triggered the Denial of Service filter on my router.

I disabled the DoS filter for UDP packets on the router, restarted the MWO client - and SUCCESS! I played my first game since the 21st with no rubber-banding and normal latency characteristics.

For people experiencing latency issues since the patch - have a look at your security set-up because, in my case, the Denial of Service filter was blocking MWO from working. Good luck!

See you on the battlefield!

#88 Wieland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 755 posts
  • LocationKitzingen, Bolan Province, Protectorate of Donegal, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostDalziel Hasek Davion, on 24 May 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

Here's a suggested fix for high PING/rubber-banding since the patch.

Since the 21st May patch the game has been unplayable for me. My PING RTD was rock solid at 148 and the game has been fine. Since the patch, latency was spiking, massive rubber-banding effects. Nothing I changed on my PC did anything to fix it.

Following a tip from elsewhere on the forums, I had a look at my router security configuration.

I use a DrayTek Vigor 2700. The DrayTek has a Denial of Service security filter. What this does is set thresholds for rates of certain protocols, specifically ion this case - UDP.

MWO uses UDP to communicate between the server and the client. The patch of May 21st has, apparently, increased the rate of UDP packets to the point where it triggered the Denial of Service filter on my router.

I disabled the DoS filter for UDP packets on the router, restarted the MWO client - and SUCCESS! I played my first game since the 21st with no rubber-banding and normal latency characteristics.

For people experiencing latency issues since the patch - have a look at your security set-up because, in my case, the Denial of Service filter was blocking MWO from working. Good luck!

See you on the battlefield!

I use a simple DSL Modem, so nothing to change for me.

#89 Dalziel Hasek Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOxfordshire, UK

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hi Wieland - sorry to hear that the fix for you is not so easy. Do you have security software installed on your PC? That might have a DoS feature which is reacting to the new "slim-line" UDP packet stream. Like you, I would feel uncomfortable disabling my PC's security - but if there is an anti-Denial-of-Service filter, you could look to create an exception for UDP packets given the relatively low risks of DoS and DDoS attacks on residential connections.

#90 Genewen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

My ping increased significantly after the patch. Before the patch, my ping was always around 110ms. After the match, the ping is moving between 180ms and 240ms, which is getting unacceptable. Location's Germany, I have a 86/5 connection (true results, advertised 100/6).

Edited by Genewen, 24 May 2013 - 05:55 AM.

#91 Wieland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

View PostDalziel Hasek Davion, on 24 May 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hi Wieland - sorry to hear that the fix for you is not so easy. Do you have security software installed on your PC? That might have a DoS feature which is reacting to the new "slim-line" UDP packet stream. Like you, I would feel uncomfortable disabling my PC's security - but if there is an anti-Denial-of-Service filter, you could look to create an exception for UDP packets given the relatively low risks of DoS and DDoS attacks on residential connections.

I tried with Antivirus and Windows Firewall disabled but i got the same 700 Ping.

#92 Vamboozle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Well actually managed 2 whole games yesterday - though with bad lag & rubber banding but since then it's actually got worse.

Instead of getting 20-30secs in game, I now get "sensors online....weapons online......freeze....drop to desktop session lost" - everytime.

Shame really as there's a 3 day weekend coming up in the UK and I had big MWO plans but only 2 laggy games in 3 days isn't stable enough.

Here's my log:

BackupNameAttachment=" Build(4418) 24 May 13 (16 05 47)" -- used by backup system
Log Started at 05/24/13 16:05:47
Running 32 bit version
Executable: C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Bin32\MWOClient.exe
FileVersion: 3.4.1.4418
ProductVersion: 3.4.1.4418
Using STLport C++ Standard Library implementation
Added MOD directory <engine> to CryPak
Executable Command Line: "C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Bin32\MWOClient.exe" flowthru

Total number of logical processors: 4
Number of available logical processors: 4
Total number of system cores: 4
Number of cores available to process: 4

Processor 0:
CPU: Intel Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz
Family: 6, Model: 7, Stepping: 10
FPU: On-Chip
CPU Speed (estimated): 25.0 MHz
MMX: not present
SSE: present
3DNow!: not present
Serial number not present or disabled

Processor 1:

Processor 2:

Processor 3:

[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'e_TerrainLodRatio' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'e_TerrainTextureLodRatio' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'e_TerrainTextureLodRatio' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'e_TerrainTextureStreamingPoolItemsNum' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'sys_spec_Quality' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'r_ssreflections' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_environment' key 'e_TerrainTextureStreamingPoolItemsNum' is not missing in default
[Error] Error: ConsoleVariableGroup 'sys_spec_postprocessing' key 'r_UseEdgeAA' is not missing in default
Windows Vista 32 bit SP 2 (build 6.0.6002)
System language: English
Windows Directory: "C:\Windows"
Prerequisites...
* Installation of KB940105 hotfix required: no! (either not needed or already installed)
Local time is 16:05:47 05/24/13, system running for 10 minutes
3325MB physical memory installed, 1857MB available, 2047MB virtual memory installed, 44 percent of memory in use
PageFile usage: 29MB, Working Set: 19MB, Peak PageFile usage: 29MB,
Current display mode is 1920x1080x32, VGA
IBM enhanced (101/102-key) keyboard and 12+ button mouse installed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stream Engine Initialization
GameName: MechWarrior Online
BuildTime: May 16 2013 16:44:56
Windows Error Reporting is enabled setting exception handler
Font initialization
Physics initialization
Sound initialization
<Sound> Initializing AudioDevice now!
<Sound> Initialize FMOD with dynamic memory callbacks
<Sound> Starting to initialize Windows Audio Session API output!
<Sound> Drivers found: 2
<Sound> Available drivers:
1. Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi)
2. SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi)
<Sound> FmodEx-AudioDevice: Now running on driver: Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi)
<Sound> Using speaker mode: FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_STEREO
<Sound> Initializing FMOD-EX now!
<Sound> Initialized FMOD-EX
<Sound> Available record drivers: 0 Digital-In (Creative SB X-Fi) !
<Sound> Record config is set to autodetect using record driver 0
<Sound> Using FMOD version: 00044004 and internal 00044004!
<Sound> Initializing SoundSystem now!
Renderer initialization
[Error] NVAPI: Unable to get SLI state (-113)
used GeomInstancingThreshold is 8
Localized language content(english) not available or modified from the original installation.
Localized language content(english) not available or modified from the original installation.
Network initialization
[net] using iocp socket io management
network hostname: Living-room-PC
ip:192.168.0.8
[Network Version]: RELEASE PURE CLIENT
MovieSystem initialization
Console initialization
Time initialization
Input initialization
AI initialization
Initializing Animation System
Initializing 3D Engine
Initializing default materials...
Script System Initialization
Entity system initialization
Initializing AI System
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_gain
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_sensitivity
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_throttle_range
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_invert_throttle
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_invert_pitch
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_invert_yaw
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_invert_turn
i_joystick_buffered = 0 []
i_joystick_deadzone = 0.15 []
[Warning] Unknown command: cl_joystick_deadzone
[PlayerProfiles] Login of user 'Bob' successful.
[PlayerProfiles] Found 2 profiles.
Profile 0 : 'Vamboozle'
Profile 1 : 'default'
[GameProfiles]: Successfully activated profile 'Vamboozle' for user 'Bob'
Patch Complete Received
Patch Complete Received
Patch Complete Received
Patch Complete Received
============================ Loading level mechlab ============================
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop0.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop0.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/ppc_beam_b.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/ppc_beam_b.dds]
======== mechlab is loaded in 3.9 sec ========
could not free all buffers from CDevBufferMan!
UnLoadLevel End: 0.4 sec
Game rules class: Assault
============================ PrepareLevel canyonnetwork ============================
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop0.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop0.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/ppc_beam_b.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/ppc_beam_b.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop1.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop1.dds]
======== canyonnetwork is loaded in 38.1 sec ========
CGameRules::OnDisconnect: Client has disconnected: cause=eDC_UserRequested, desc=User left the game
CGameClientChannel::Release
UnLoadLevel End: 1.4 sec
sv_gamerules = mechlab []
Retrieving inventory list failed!!! : EResult_NoSession
======== mechlab is loaded in 5.5 sec ========
UnLoadLevel End: 0.3 sec
======== mechlab is loaded in 5.7 sec ========
UnLoadLevel End: 0.4 sec
Game rules class: Assault
============================ PrepareLevel frozencity ============================
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'objects/environments/skyboxes/forestcolony_clouddome_a.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=objects/environments/skyboxes/forestcolony_clouddome_a.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'objects/environments/skyboxes/rivercity_cloud_fulldome.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=objects/environments/skyboxes/rivercity_cloud_fulldome.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop1.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=textures/particles/weapons/laser_beam_1x4_lop1.dds]
Coolant flush initialized: 1 : 0
Coolant flush post init: 1 : 0
======== frozencity is loaded in 31.5 sec ========
CGameRules::OnDisconnect: Client has disconnected: cause=eDC_UserRequested, desc=User left the game
UnLoadLevel End: 1.5 sec
======== mechlab is loaded in 5.8 sec ========
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
UnLoadLevel End: 0.1 sec
Ammo Pool Statistics:
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
System Shutdown
[Error] Runaway thread
DXInput Shutdown
Closing PAK file: game\animations.pak
Closing PAK file: game\bumpers.pak
Closing PAK file: game\gamedata.pak
Closing PAK file: game\objects.pak
Closing PAK file: game\scripts.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadercache.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadercachestartup.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadersbin.pak
Closing PAK file: game\sounds.pak
Closing PAK file: game\textures.pak
Closing PAK file: engine\engine.pak
Closing PAK file: engine\shaders.pak
Closing PAK file: game\localized\english.pak
Closing PAK file: game\causticvalley_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\desert_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\forestcolony_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\frozencity_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\industrial_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\rivercity_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\skyboxes_ig.pak

#93 DjKonline

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Ping has more than tripled to 350, have had a few graphics drops with FPS but nothing major, don't know if the increase is related to same optimization that caused the rubberbanding a month ago but I also had that.

system specks windows 7 64 bit Intel i5-3570 nividia gtx550ti (tried with and without AV no change, repair tool no errors, drivers up to date ) running full screen 1600 / 900, multiple graphics settings med at momoment 60fps in lab and 40-60 depending on map and activity in game

#94 Vamboozle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

Interestingly (?) I can play about to my heart's content in the Training Grounds.

However try any match - and bang I'm out.

#95 Foster Bondroff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

General performance drop. Right after patching a loss of around 50%. After PC restart, deleting shader cache and running repair tool (found nothing btw) a little better, but still around 25% loss in FPS.
No, general drop in performance.
1680x1050, full windowed, most medium, except objectsdetail on high, particles and post processing low, FSAA Off, Motion blu OFF, no change with patch
In Menu 60FPS pre and post patch, Ingame prepatch 25-55fps, post patch 17-45 fps.
  • System specs (You can include them in a [spoiler] [ /spoiler])
Windows XP SP3 32 Bit OS
Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3 GHz
4 GB RAM
ATI 5850 1 GB RAM
DSL 6 MBit / Germany

#96 Keggernator

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

======== mechlab is loaded in 3.4 sec ========
UnLoadLevel End: 0.3 sec
Game rules class: Conquest
============================ PrepareLevel frozencity_night ============================
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'objects/environments/skyboxes/forestcolony_clouddome_a.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=objects/environments/skyboxes/forestcolony_clouddome_a.dds]
[Error] Error: CTexMan::ImagePreprocessing: Scaling of 'objects/environments/skyboxes/frozencity_night_clouddome_a.dds' compressed texture is dangerous (only single mip) [File=objects/environments/skyboxes/frozencity_night_clouddome_a.dds]
======== frozencity_night is loaded in 16.6 sec ========
CHAT ALL- Keggernator to No Pilot:
not for me
CHAT ALL- Keggernator to No Pilot:
hell yeah it is making me not want to play much longer
UnLoadLevel End: 0.6 sec
======== mechlab is loaded in 3.8 sec ========
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
UnLoadLevel End: 0.1 sec
Ammo Pool Statistics:
bullet: 1
waypointrocket: 0
homingrocket: 0
javelin: 0
[Error] Runaway thread
[Error] Runaway thread
System Shutdown
[Error] Runaway thread
DXInput Shutdown
Closing PAK file: game\animations.pak
Closing PAK file: game\bumpers.pak
Closing PAK file: game\gamedata.pak
Closing PAK file: game\objects.pak
Closing PAK file: game\scripts.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadercache.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadercachestartup.pak
Closing PAK file: game\shadersbin.pak
Closing PAK file: game\sounds.pak
Closing PAK file: game\textures.pak
Closing PAK file: engine\engine.pak
Closing PAK file: engine\shaders.pak
Closing PAK file: game\localized\english.pak
Closing PAK file: game\causticvalley_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\desert_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\forestcolony_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\frozencity_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\industrial_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\rivercity_ig.pak
Closing PAK file: game\skyboxes_ig.pak
This has been happening for a week now. Pretty irritating considering that it never happened before. I have tried vpn which works half of the time. I have tried altering my router settings and made through a few matches. Here is my last match D/C....it stated that I requested to d/c..funny!

#97 modEmMaik

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Ony issue: ping display shows ~300ms.

To be honest: In game no change.
No.
1280x720, low setting, full windowed (ALT-enter) on a 1280x1024 display
Ingame 15-35fps
  • System specs
Spoiler
768 DSL Germany

Edited by modEmMaik, 24 May 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#98 hillwaytop

• PipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

the game was much more stable for me pre 21st patch now maybe 1 in 4 games i actually get to play to completion, im not sure what changed in this regard and understand if anything it should have been even more stable than before, but obviously not. please address this issue, could care less about LRMs and the multitude of other "issues" but this renders the game unplayable of the most definite sence.... hope another hot fix is enroute.

sincerely, loyal Mechwarrior (battletech) fan

(sorry if i didnt fill out in the proper format, just needed to vent!)

specs i7 870 2.93 12gb ram gtx680 asus win64bit

fps has not suffered for me but ping is up from an average 60-70 to 115-150+

Edited by hillwaytop, 24 May 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#99 1D1Daishi

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hello,

my Mechwarrior Online Game is unplayable after last Patch (21.05.2013).
The problem is my Ping, before the Patch was my ping round 180.
After the Patch i have all time a Ping from 600-2800 -> unplayable.
No differens on my Hardware or Software only the new Patch.

MY System:
-Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
-Intel i7 920 2,4GHZ
-4GB Ram
-Nvidia GeFource GTS 250
-Antivirus Bitdefender 2013 (up to day)
-DSL 500 from germany (normaly ping 180)
-i play with low grafic settings and 1980X1200 never problems with the game

now waht i make it at time:

-testing other game settings
-deaktivate antivirus, firewall etc
-using this tool
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/115147-mwo-repair-tool-public-release/page__pid__2292954#entry2292954
-uninstall the game and load it new ( install )

ok the patch from 24.05.2013 dont help ^^ game is unplayable

-> any feedback from PGI?
-> any hotfix for the hig ping problem the work?
Posted Image

Edited by 1D1Daishi, 24 May 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#100 Azrealoth

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Since the patch this morning I have been able to play 1 match to completion. Every other time (4 tries now) I have crashed back to desktop. No error message, no black screen to mech lab, the client just closes. System remains the same as in my earlier post on this topic.

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users