78 replies to this topic

#1 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

CW is a mystery, I had faith on you when I pay for the founder's program, expecting and waiting with a lot of patience for CW to deliver. Now, you are trying to do the same, with a new program with an unfinished game, with tons of bugs, serious balance problems and with 0 information about how CW is going to be?

Sorry, but its not going to happen

Just hope those who have a piece of mind are with me and reject this program until we get REAL information about CW and a REAL deadline.

#2 Davoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 618 posts
  • LocationFending off an entire RCT of Cappellans with a lance of Atlai

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

The deadline is more than likely Oct.15, since that's when the pack is being delivered.

#3 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostDavoke, on 25 June 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

The deadline is more than likely Oct.15, since that's when the pack is being delivered.

More likely is not a REAL date. We don't have one......

#4 RiceyFighter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

I want a real date when it gets released. I feel a bit cheated because they keep dangling candy in my face with no real value.

#5 Davoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 618 posts
  • LocationFending off an entire RCT of Cappellans with a lance of Atlai

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

So they're releasing a pack with CW stuff on a date when it wouldn't be useful? Even PGI wouldn't do that.

#6 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Deadline is September for CW, according to the Devs interviews. Means that Project Phoenix Mechs will show up after CW, but before Clans.

#7 Steel Will

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

#8 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

Black Im with you friend.

Dx 11? CW? UI 2.0? Role Warfare (which the way it is currently is nothing like what they were aiming for back in 02/2012)? Metagame balance?

The get people to invest in the founders program, they area selling the fact that they were going to get a decent release of a Mech Warrior game. A year later we're still in Beta with no sign of a full release.

Davoke I would be impressed if they just gave a date on anything. I dunno of a deadline they've actually met that they have set for themselves. At all. I really want the game to work out but, I'm not throwing more money than I already have. I could have already bought two full blown release games @ the same price that I have already sent PGI's way. Why in the world would I buy any package from PGI?? Right now I have Mech-Counterstrike. No goals, no objectives, I have all the mechs I could possibly want, and I have all the upgrades for those mechs and the upgrades in the pilot lab that I could possibly want. What else is there to do 1 year later? I have seen so many people stop caring about this game, dropping out of clans and the like because its not going anywhere. Now they release this.... Its a cash grab to get people to pay upfront for these mechs. I would implore everyone to vote with your wallet, there is no more incentive to PGI to push a finished product if everyone is just going to go banana's off of a few garbage mechs. Which none of them will fulfill a role that we already dont have filled. So you are buying a 12 skins for 80 bucks....

EDIT: That will be available in the future ANYWAY.....

Edited by Saxie, 25 June 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#9 Tekadept

• Knight Errant
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostDavoke, on 25 June 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

So they're releasing a pack with CW stuff on a date when it wouldn't be useful? Even PGI wouldn't do that.

Have you met PGI?

#10 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostSteel Will, on 25 June 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

When in September? any real date? c'mon, they will say October, then November, then sorry guys we cant deliver so we sold the project to another publisher/producer, thx for ur support....

#11 Theron Branson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 223 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I gotta agree with you there. When I saw the new grab for money I almost threw money at them but then came to my senses. They give us medals for loyalty to houses but that doesn't mean it's implemented in game yet. For the time being I bet it's just another .50cal bs that distracts us while fighting. If some form of CW is not implemented by the end of this summer I would count this game dead. With newer big robot games coming online, I guess PGI cut-off more then they can chew with this game.

#12 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostSteel Will, on 25 June 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

lol.... The Americans aren't here, they are 1000 miles away

#13 Steel Will

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostBlackDrakon, on 25 June 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

When in September? any real date? c'mon, they will say October, then November, then sorry guys we cant deliver so we sold the project to another publisher/producer, thx for ur support....

Don't worry, I'll make new ones when they change the deadline again.

Edited by Steel Will, 25 June 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#14 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

Im just sick at watching so many ppl already buying the program without an answer from PGI....

Paul havent updated the weapon balancing thread, and the others in front of CW are just laying up there with their mouth shut...

In my business, if I get a contract, they pay me to deliver at a day at X time X kind of product, this guys are way better than me about business; ppl is getting ripped of their money without any real information on when they will deliver a finished product.

#15 Syllogy

• 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostBlackDrakon, on 26 June 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Im just sick at watching so many ppl already buying the program without an answer from PGI....

Paul havent updated the weapon balancing thread, and the others in front of CW are just laying up there with their mouth shut...

In my business, if I get a contract, they pay me to deliver at a day at X time X kind of product, this guys are way better than me about business; ppl is getting ripped of their money without any real information on when they will deliver a finished product.

October 15th, Project Phoenix will be delivered.

September 21st is the estimated Launch Date.

What more do you want to know?

Edited by Syllogy, 26 June 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#16 Lugh

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostSyllogy, on 26 June 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

This Wednesday's winning powerball numbers before the drawing happens!

#17 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostLugh, on 26 June 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

This Wednesday's winning powerball numbers before the drawing happens!

How about UI 2.0?

CW?

Role warfare?

#18 DeathofSelf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 655 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostSyllogy, on 26 June 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

I could be wrong, but I think he said exactly what he wanted in the text you quoted... Seriously buddy, put those PGI pom poms down for a second and think before you post.

#19 SMDMadCow

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

View PostSaxie, on 26 June 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

How about UI 2.0?

CW?

Role warfare?

How CW works/ whats the point?

Updates to info warfare?

How do loyalty points work and what can you get with them?

Theres plenty of questions with non answers or no detail.

#20 RG Notch

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostBlackDrakon, on 25 June 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

CW is a mystery, I had faith on you when I pay for the founder's program, expecting and waiting with a lot of patience for CW to deliver. Now, you are trying to do the same, with a new program with an unfinished game, with tons of bugs, serious balance problems and with 0 information about how CW is going to be?

Sorry, but its not going to happen

Just hope those who have a piece of mind are with me and reject this program until we get REAL information about CW and a REAL deadline.

I guess you missed the thread with people racing to buy in. I wouldn't hope for too much solidarity, even some of the big time critics are buying. So while it might not happen for you, cash will be rolling in.

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users