Fire Control - "proper" Chain Fire For Mwo / Tag Toggle / Jump Jet Spam [Fc 3.0.7 - 30Th Jan 2017]

542 replies to this topic

#381 evilC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

That would be the ADHD (The library that FC uses) version, you don't need to worry about it.

Regarding the moving forward issue, what keyboard layout do you use?

#382 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

'Or' you can just not be a scrub and... not use macros? I got a G13, 600 and a 510 and don't use a single macro. C'mon guys, cheese is for the weak.

#383 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

View PostM A S E, on 18 April 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

'Or' you can just not be a scrub and... not use macros? I got a G13, 600 and a 510 and don't use a single macro. C'mon guys, cheese is for the weak.

OR you could (well, let us be honest, can you?) use some critical thinking and realize that not everyone has a gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, and or G13.

OR, perhaps some people just want to have fun with macros.

#384 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

Or you could join us in the 21st Century and use macros to automate repetitive keyboard actions and reallocate more of your grey matter to performing higher level functions. Posted Image

View PostBoogie138, on 18 April 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

OR you could (well, let us be honest, can you?) use some critical thinking and realize that not everyone has a gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, and or G13.

OR, perhaps some people just want to have fun with macros.

Some people seem to consider not using macros as a religious conviction. Hopefully they will eventually move from their medieval ways. Posted Image

Edited by Mystere, 18 April 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#385 evilC

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:58 AM

Please enlighten me as to the difference between using a LUA script with Logitech Gaming Software and using an AHK script.
The day you uninstall Logitech Gaming Software because you consider it a cheat is the day your argument holds any water.

Until then, you are a hypocrite.

#386 elHolgre

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:35 AM

I hope this has not been asked before, sorry if.

I try to set a macro for 6 AC2s. Bound every Ac to one separate group like 1,2,3,4,5,6 and set this as fire sequence in FC with 105 ms fire rate (quirks).
Triggering this sequence is set to mouse button right. I enabled "set key up on fire" to not trigger weapon group 2 in addition to the sequence.
Now the only thing that happens is weapon group 4,5,6 firing in rapid succession and then stopping while 1,2,3 should fire (which they just refuse to do) and then firing 4,5,6 again.
I disabled "set key up on fire", then weapon 2 fires in addition to 4,5,6 but 1 and 3 are still doing nothing.

Any ideas?

#387 elHolgre

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:57 PM

Solved it myself. I was stupid and did not assign weapons 1,2,3 to a key on the keyboard in the mwo options. Works perfectly now.
Nevermind lol

#388 Drifting

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

View PostevilC, on 18 April 2016 - 10:17 AM, said:

Regarding the moving forward issue, what keyboard layout do you use?

Not sure what you mean by keyboard layout, English (Australian) US keyboard.
I use the arrow keys to move around (don't hate me)

#389 evilC

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:18 AM

Drifting, do you have, or can you, install AutoHotkey?

If so, try running this script - does the issue still happen?

Install AHK, copy contents of code block into a text file and rename to fc.ahk
Then just double-click it (You may need to right click->run as admin)

Right Mouse to fire.

#SingleInstance force

fire_sequence := ["1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6"]
fire_rate := 100

; Do not edit below here
max := fire_sequence.length()
macro_on := 0
i := 1

~RButton::
if (macro_on)
return ; Filter repeats
macro_on := 1
while (macro_on){
Send % fire_sequence[i]
i++
if (i > max)
i := 1
Sleep % fire_rate
}
return

~RButton up::
macro_on := 0
return

#390 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:06 AM

OK, i gave out on page 3.

My mind has been blown. In fact, I'm overwhelmed and I'm going to have to take a nap.

I am "that guy" who knows little about code or anything besides turning on and off the PC. Maybe tomorrow after my brain stops hurting I will try this. I'm only looking for the constant TAG but will try some of the other pluses.

This is not going to work for me because this is how things like this go for me. SO those questions will come later.

Here are two noob simple ones.

How do you bring up and drop down (find and hide) the Fire Control while in your Mech.

And do you need one for each Mech and loadout? For instance, I'm up to a whole 3 Mechs, lol If I go on a 4 Mech drop, will this work for all. I'm thinking it will BUT I will have to make sure the buttons are lined up so to say.

Thanks so much, I was losing feeling in my finger from pressing TAG. Btway, I've found that OMG, enemy mechs hate being tagged! They will gang rush me and try to hit me with air strikes even though I'm often alone.

Ahh, last question and it is a little off. I have some players that keep telling me that TAG only works with LRMs. Well, I do not use them and I sort of think that using TAG for LRMs is semi-suicide. I use TAG with Streaks and SRMs and I've seen "TAG Damage" after a mission. Soooo....does TAG work for all missiles?

#391 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

View PostRoflberry Pwncakes, on 06 September 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

What a bunch of no-skill, weak-@$$, cheater $#it. PGI needs to step up and *** this junk in the bud and take a zero tolerance stand on 3rd party 'helper' apps. First it's macro helpers, next it'll be hitbox skinners, terrain transparencies and aimbots. Sure, my Razer keyboard comes equipped with built in macro functionality via the Synapse software and dedicated keys, but I don't use it because I think it's weak and cheap. Know how I continuously spam TAG? Group it to 6 and jam a penny next to the 6 key. Seriously, if you want to have 'god mode' and be able to win with no skill at all, go out, buy yourself an old NES, some cartridges and a Game Genie, and stay the hell out of my MechWarrior game. Next time I burn you and the rest of your lance down, know that I did it with 100% skill, and even your weak juice-box helper-bot couldn't save you.

I'm fine with that. As long as everyone uses the same cheap mouse and keyboard that came with their 7-year-old PC. Like I do.

Not everyone can afford a $100.00 mouse and gaming keyboard. I can't afford a $20 mouse.

#392 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

Well, I'm already lost....Do I need to set up a "script"? Plus, i seem to have one running and I cannot kill it or access the Auto Key...

And how do I give a script a new name?

This morning when I DLed and installed this it came right up. Now, as normal, i'm confused.

Ok, i found this

I'll try to work on it. I guess I thought it was install and use.....I'm going to uninstall and redo it. One reason i think i DLed the 64 bit one.

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 09 May 2016 - 05:18 PM.

#393 evilC

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:22 AM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 09 May 2016 - 11:06 AM, said:

And do you need one for each Mech and loadout? For instance, I'm up to a whole 3 Mechs, lol If I go on a 4 Mech drop, will this work for all. I'm thinking it will BUT I will have to make sure the buttons are lined up so to say.

You will have to ALT+Tab out of the game and change profile in FC. Use one profile for each mech (Or rather one profile for each unique setup)

Yes, TAG decreases lock-on time (And increases tracking strength?) of Streaks

To use FC, you do not need AHK installed. Just extract the zip and run FireCtrl.exe. There is no "setup" process.

#394 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:57 AM

View PostevilC, on 10 May 2016 - 03:22 AM, said:

You will have to ALT+Tab out of the game and change profile in FC. Use one profile for each mech (Or rather one profile for each unique setup) Yes, TAG decreases lock-on time (And increases tracking strength?) of Streaks To use FC, you do not need AHK installed. Just extract the zip and run FireCtrl.exe. There is no "setup" process.

Thanks so much for checking and answering! I was downloading as I was reading so now I have a few files i do not need. I'm now going to delete and reinstall just the FC.

Right now it keeps telling me that I have a script running and I'm lost..lol

I really really will just be happy with constant TAG.

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 10 May 2016 - 06:58 AM.

#395 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:47 AM

OK, super noob question. Where can you go to test out things in the game?

#396 evilC

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:11 AM

Select the Testing Grounds option from the main menu.

#397 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

I just have to say:

awesome program! I can now save my finger from having to rapidly tap 3 buttons on the mouse!

I just love the Mauler MX-90 with 4 AC/2 and 2 AC/5, and put a Millisecond of about 60 I think.

Plus now I can actually concentrate and hit my targets!

Note: I've been pulling at least 400+ DMG games with it and the program, along with a whopping match with 6 kills, 956 DMG, and 3 Assists. And I've never touched the MX-90, first time using it! (the Variant that is, not the Chassis)

#398 evilC

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:55 PM

What, you firing those one at a time?

Have you tried 3xAC5, 2xAC2 ? Fire the 2xAC2s together, so:

5,5,5,2x2 ~ @250ms

That way, each volley is about the same (5,5,5,4)

4xAC5 could hit GH, but this wont because you have a 500ms gap after every 3rd AC5 shot.

[Edit] Looking at smurfy's it seems AC5s no longer have GH? When did that happen?

#399 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:41 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 11 May 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

I just have to say: awesome program! I can now save my finger from having to rapidly tap 3 buttons on the mouse! I just love the Mauler MX-90 with 4 AC/2 and 2 AC/5, and put a Millisecond of about 60 I think. Plus now I can actually concentrate and hit my targets! Note: I've been pulling at least 400+ DMG games with it and the program, along with a whopping match with 6 kills, 956 DMG, and 3 Assists. And I've never touched the MX-90, first time using it! (the Variant that is, not the Chassis)

I wish I owned a mech that had that many AC slots.

How about this one. I'm trying to fire 8 light/medium lasers like chain fire but two at a time and I can't figure it out. Also, how would you do two guns and two lasers?

Thanks

#400 Kobzarrr

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

Why not create , additinal , thread on official forum -"cheat" , and place there aimbot programm , advanced zooming without module , fast torse twist , without moving cursor and etc , why you only place this ?

P.S. Hope on MECHCON all finalist use additinal macros , and you really enjoy this kind of game.

Edited by Kobzarrr, 15 May 2016 - 02:14 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users