Sarah, Ultimatepay, And (Probably) Screwed Up Overlord Pack. Please Help.

Contact Support

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ozone

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

So, bought Sarah's mech today.
I was asked if balance would come out of my Ultimate Pay account as I had a balance of 8,000 credits. Thought this might be some conversion of MC or the like (for legal reasons) and I said OK.

Then I realized what I think happened...

Last week I sank $80 into the Overlord Phoenix pack.
I entered all my info and was told all was good.
I DID NOT get a receipt yet.

This money seems to have gone into limbo with this UltimatePay company, giving me 8,000 credits.

Today I dropped $10 on Sarah's Mech.
I got a receipt immediately.

I take it this $10 came from the same account that is holding $80 of my money in limbo, leaving me with 7,000 credits (or $70).

So, this seems to mean that I now own Sarah's Mech,
BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES TO GET MY OVERLORD PACKAGE I WILL BE $10 SHORT.

I went to log into UltimatePay but I DO NOT have an account there, confirming that, via MWO, they have some of my cash in Limbo.

SERIOUSLY MWO. This should have been addressed in the form of an explanatory note when the 'Purchase Sarah's Mech' button was pushed.

Please advise on how this can be corrected.

Having me contact UltimatePay is not an option. I do not wish to open accounts with third party companies or have to listen to hours of recordings and ignorant operators on how to recover my money or apply additional credit to my non-existing account.

All my correspondence has been through MWO, all my payments have been (I thought) through MWO, there was no warning of this potentially happening from MWO, and I would appreciate dealing with MWO to correct it.

Thanks, and sorry to sound irritated, just don't want to lose out on my Overlord pack.

Mark
(Ozone)

P.S. I might be the first, but probably not the last with this issue.

Edited by Niko Snow, 24 July 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#2 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Please send the entirety of what you just posted to support@mwomercs.com
No one here on the forums has the ability to help you with this error.

Sorry :ph34r:.
Hope they help you get it all sorted out. If you e-mail them right away, they should still be able to honor that early bird bonus, as it ends on the 25th. Good luck!

#3 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

^ that.

Send it to support. I've had similar problems in the past, and they were awesome.

#4 Ace of Spades

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Playspan sucks. I have extreme problems to pay for the overlord package too. MWO support contacted. What a mess in the age of online payment.

#5 Ace of Spades

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 24 July 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

They tend to have the most over-protective system as they are a subsidiary of VISA. While I understand it may be frustrating, please also keep in mind that these systems are in place to prevent the even greater frustration that could take place if these systems didn't exist to block even the most remote possibility of fraudulent use.

Oh I do agree with protection. But by all means having no option to pay at all is not acceptable, especially involving paypal accounts with callback/code options on the phone.
Security yes, but security that disables the core function of a service is defeating the whole purpose here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users