Tetatae Opression in the Cappellan Confederation

137 replies to this topic

#121 Arzachel

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

View PostAdridos, on 17 June 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

That by calling him/her a "racist nerd", you are making a racist out of yourself.

For the sake of your own thread, stop doing it. :)

View PostAlizabeth Aijou, on 17 June 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

Eh, all Kuritans receive the Quirk/Xenophobic simply for chosing the Draconis Combine affiliation.

... Are you guys sociopaths? How the hell is fictional make-believe racism even comparable to real racism? I found the "forum trolling" excessive past the first Liao thread, but you sure do deserve it.

Edited by Arzachel, 17 June 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#122 Two Beans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationDa Innur Speer

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostArzachel, on 17 June 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

... Are you guys sociopaths? How the hell is fictional make-believe racism even comparable to real racism? I found the "forum trolling" excessive past the first Liao thread, but you guys sure do deserve it.

no no see they're not racist they're roleplaying. when they LARP they also play Grand Wizards with flowing white robes and pointy hats...

#123 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

View PostAlizabeth Aijou, on 17 June 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

Tetatae are a primitive species of barely intelligent, if flight-less birds with a lifespan of about 200 years.
Initially they all lived on the plains, but for some reason they split into two with one group living in the forests/jungles.
The group living in the forests/jungles grew enough brains to finally be able to build primitive huts.

Fast-forward to 2510 when a ship leaving Salford suffered a misjump and ended up in an unknown area of space, their KF-drive damage, their only option was to use the dropships to land on the planet, where they built three settlements in the plains and enslaved the Tetatae.

Fast forward again to 3056 when a ship with DEST aboard suffered the same type of misjump leaving Salford and ended up near that planet as well, again with the KF-drive damage and no other option than landing on the planet. And go read Far Country if you want to know more.

I'm mega disappointed that your racism extends to every fictional race too, cause the Tetatae are actually hyper intelligent, can speak and understand most languages, and are also more adept at the maintenance and repair of all technology than any Human, being able to perform complex tasks incredibly quickly and with ease.

I guess it's not really being disappointed so much as coming to terms with the horrific racist that continues to be mega boring and super racist in this peaceful thread about the discussion of the union of Tetatae and House Lowtax Culture.

Edit: Also totally canonical, I am super sorry if the concept of Bird Aliens threatens your sense of self and identity, but they exist and are totally canon.

Edited by Vandal, 17 June 2012 - 06:43 AM.

#124 GreatBeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 536 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostAlizabeth Aijou, on 16 June 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Negros is perfectly correct spanish, san kyuu beri machi.
Also, I wasn't the one to refer to them in the first place, vandal was.
No offence, but USAsians should remove that stick they keep up their backsides.
How are europeans like me supposed to keep track about what is or isn't allowed in the [sarcasm]all-mighty empire of the great USA[/sarcasm]?

Please, continue to harass a player because of his skin color while hiding behind a dictionary for a language you aren't speaking. You're a child. A sheltered, culturally ignorant **** who cant understand the idea that words can, in fact, have multiple meanings. The only time ***** is a good word to use is when you are speaking Spanish and describing the color of something as black. To English speakers it means "I want to talk down to you but I also want to be able to weasel out of a claim of racism on an imagined technicality".

#125 hammyhamm

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

¡GRAZNIDO!

#126 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

View Posthammyhamm, on 17 June 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

¡GRAZNIDO!

#127 bawbaw

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

How are europeans like me supposed to keep track about what is or isn't allowed in the [sarcasm]all-mighty empire of the great USA[/sarcasm]?

**** you you ******* **** **** **** face *** eating **** monger.

#128 hammyhamm

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

The Tetatae have been canon in battletech for for almost two decades; any discussion against their authenticity in the Battletech universe is plainly void - they are here to stay.

To commemorate the ongoing alliance to strengthen mutual Capellan and Tetatae interests, I have comissioned some artwork depicting the female militia warrior Têopõ in the original, FASA-designed, groundbreaking battlemech: the Wasp:

Posted Image

Edited by hammyhamm, 17 June 2012 - 07:56 AM.

#129 Two Beans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationDa Innur Speer

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

"No Tetatae ever called me [redacted]." - Mohammed Ali

Edited by Two Beans, 17 June 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#130 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostTwo Beans, on 17 June 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

"No Tetatae ever called me [redacted]." - Mohammed Ali

#131 Arthinas

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Well I sure am glad the other Europeans around here have you to speak on our behalf, letting everyone know about how we bandy about racial slurs and complain when people call us out on our behaviour! You keep standing up for the rest of us poor, privileged Euros.

#132 Vhyle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationNewark, Ohio

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Speaking on behalf of the Central Ohio Tetatae Volunteers of the Eastern Tetatae Watchers Union for Tetatae Rights Board, it is our duty to protect our brother and sister Tetatae everywhere. Not just in the Capellan Confederation, but throughout the entire Inner Sphere and beyond.

I pledge to stage a sit in, non-violent, hunger strike on any corporation that seeks to demean our Tetatae brother and sisters! I ask the other Tetatae Groups to please unite with me in this! The Tetatae struggle will be heard, brothers and sisters! Tetatae power now!

Edited by Vhyle, 17 June 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#133 Two Beans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationDa Innur Speer

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostVhyle, on 17 June 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

Speaking on behalf of the Central Ohio Tetatae Volunteers of the Eastern Tetatae Watchers Union for Tetatae Rights Board, it is our duty to protect our brother and sister Tetatae everywhere. Not just in the Capellan Confederation, but throughout the entire Inner Sphere and beyond.

I pledge to stage a sit in, non-violent, hunger strike on any corporation that seeks to demean our Tetatae brother and sisters! I ask the other Tetatae Groups to please unite with me in this! The Tetatae struggle will be heard, brothers and sisters! Tetatae power now!

Occupy IS.

#134 bawbaw

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:17 AM

View PostSuicidal *****, on 17 June 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

Yes, they're trolling.

Wall of text explanation:
Spoiler

Thank you for your truithiness. Of course, you're completely wrong, but that's ok. You have the right to be delusional, just like I have the right to be a dick.

#135 hammyhamm

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

View PostAlizabeth Aijou, on 17 June 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

Eh, all Kuritans receive the Quirk/Xenophobic simply for chosing the Draconis Combine affiliation.

Oh I didn't realise all these ethnic slurs are ok as long as they are smeared with "roleplaying"

#136 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

View PostSuicidal *****, on 17 June 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

Yes, they're trolling.

Wall of text explanation:
Spoiler

I am very genuine in my appreciation of the majestic Tetatae and their beautiful culture! Why would I ever make a thread to 'troll' people, that sounds mean!

Edited by Vandal, 17 June 2012 - 08:21 AM.

#137 mcvey

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

11 dimensional internet robot chess.

#138 Ghost

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

Another flame war in as many threads! You've really outdone yourselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users