Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,681 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostCmdr Hurrell, on 13 April 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

I have been on the hunt for honorless IS and Falcon scum since the days of the Refusal war in MW2, and will continue to do battle in the name of Kerensky and for the glory of the warden ways until the fires of battle take me in his burning arms.

View PostGyrok, on 15 April 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

If you do not already have an affiliation with a Galaxy of Clan Wolf, you have some options to join up.

The other main option he might be referring to is Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy, composed by the most honorable, famous and successful units in the Wolf Touman: 4th Wolf Guards and 328th Assault Cluster. Give a look here to know how to join us.

We are a lore based unit, dating back to the 90s, with many military and TT veterans. It will take some time to get to fight your Trial of Position to achieve the rank of MechWarrior but it is a to ensure this Clan is what you are looking for. See you in the battlefield!

P.S. I still play MW2 with Dosbox and sometimes i play NetMech with some fellow Clan warriors!

#82 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users