10296 replies to this topic

#7481 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:31 PM

To date, whenever I actually finish a loot bag event I have always gotten the grand prize save for the Halloween one where they gave out the Timmy champion (I am still very bitter about this too). That said, I think I have been pretty lucky.

#7482 Spangle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNorthumberland, UK

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Won the BNC-3M (c) after i logged out the game last night

Trying it out now

#7483 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

View PostSpangle, on 20 March 2017 - 07:09 AM, said:

Won the BNC-3M (c) after i logged out the game last night

Trying it out now

Congrats. The Banshee isn't a bad mech, though I personally prefer a different variant myself. Though that one seems solid enough.

Enjoy the free new mech.

#7484 Faellun Freeman

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

You can win mechs in the loot bags?!

Have the people that won mechs previously paid real world money for them?

#7485 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostFaellun Freeman, on 20 March 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

You can win mechs in the loot bags?!

Have the people that won mechs previously paid real world money for them?

No. They are a free event prize.

Despite what some people seem to want to make up, PGI does actually hold events where you can earn some really good prizes from time to time. Such as the ability to earn MC, Mechbays, and yes even mechs.

#7486 Jingseng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 962 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

View PostTesunie, on 20 March 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

No. They are a free event prize.

Despite what some people seem to want to make up, PGI does actually hold events where you can earn some really good prizes from time to time. Such as the ability to earn MC, Mechbays, and yes even mechs.

yup! Although their definition of what belongs in the unlucky and what belongs in the lucky categories could use some work =p lol

#7487 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:10 PM

Got a BNC too, now i have two of them.

Hmmm, keep or sell?

Edited by el piromaniaco, 20 March 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#7488 utopian201

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

With the new skill tree postponed with no expected date, is it now worth buying 3 variants of the same mech again?

I have 2 blackjacks (one of them the hero loyalty variant) and 2 jenners (one of them an oxide) already, so I'd just need one more of each to master them. I got these back before the new skill tree was announced with the intention of leveling them.

Some people said just wait, but it seems like a bit of a waste to have hero mechs that aren't at their maximum potential.

I have about 57m cbills and about 5 free mech bays.

#7489 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

View Postutopian201, on 21 March 2017 - 01:37 AM, said:

With the new skill tree postponed with no expected date, is it now worth buying 3 variants of the same mech again?

I have 2 blackjacks (one of them the hero loyalty variant) and 2 jenners (one of them an oxide) already, so I'd just need one more of each to master them. I got these back before the new skill tree was announced with the intention of leveling them.

Some people said just wait, but it seems like a bit of a waste to have hero mechs that aren't at their maximum potential.

I have about 57m cbills and about 5 free mech bays.

if cbills are not an issue and you want the Mechs at full potential then go for it.

if the skill tree was 1-2 months away I would probably advise you to wait but we do not know when the skill tree will be finished, it could be 4-6 months still (although I am hoping for May/June).

#7490 Mercedez

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

To do it very quick ...

I will say .... Hi guys .... Posted Image

What is the TeamSpeak EU and NA adresse PLZ.
I read a topic for newbie and they say im suppose to find a way on this few message to access a TeamSpeak server with multiple mix and matching channel for all we need and want to play ... Can't find it ...Posted Image

That's it ...
Thanks for answering ... Posted Image

-DJEe

-As Mercedez on MWO

#7491 Roughneck45

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:38 AM

View PostMercedez, on 23 March 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

What is the TeamSpeak EU and NA adresse PLZ.

https://mwomercs.com...then-look-here/

Edited by Roughneck45, 23 March 2017 - 06:39 AM.

#7492 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 775 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Question: If I point a TAG on a standing enemy and do not lock him, will my LRMs spread be tightened?

#7493 mailin

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

No. In order to get the benefits of TAG you must lock your target.

#7494 Mercedez

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

I got a Quick question than i wanna ask ....

im trying to arrage the best sensitivity, smothing and acceleration for my mouse in the setting pannel for both ... having a good torso rotation and in the same way when im zooming have a good aim ... cause when im setting my mouse for good torso rotation ... bad aiming at long range ....
and when im setting for a good aim with the zoom ... bad torso rotation ....
i try lots of combination in both with the arm lock and unlock
Damn .... i need a little help on that guys ....

If you can take two mins of your precious time guys to send me a message .... just to know what 's the mouse set up from a veterant mechwarrior is
gonna try your advice for improving

Thanks for answering ... ! Posted Image

- J-F

#7495 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

mine is set to about .2, but I have a mouse with adjustable DPI (dots per inch, sensitivity) so I turn it down if I need to make an accurate shot, and turn it up if I want fater tracking

#7496 Roughneck45

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

800dpi
1000 polling
.1 in game
Windows 6/11

Works well for me.

#7497 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:24 AM

Does the game have some kind of max penalty for the automated system, matchmaking error thing? And after that what happens?
I've recently got a ton of problems usually in the way that the game doesnt' load up, but neither does it disconnect, I have to myself notice that's it's become stuck, close the game, and try everything again, pretty much guaranteeing getting penalty from it.

I just worry I might get a penalty of complete not being able to log in, and thus I would miss the current mech sales. I'm already at 10 minute, I think it's the 4th in row.

#7498 Jingseng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 962 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

View PostTeer Kerensky, on 26 March 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

Does the game have some kind of max penalty for the automated system, matchmaking error thing? And after that what happens?
I've recently got a ton of problems usually in the way that the game doesnt' load up, but neither does it disconnect, I have to myself notice that's it's become stuck, close the game, and try everything again, pretty much guaranteeing getting penalty from it.

I just worry I might get a penalty of complete not being able to log in, and thus I would miss the current mech sales. I'm already at 10 minute, I think it's the 4th in row.

There was a spate when the DDoS nets were running when I couldn't stay online at all... I think the most i've gotten is like a 30 min penalty for constant DC. Which was like, maybe 6 or 7 in a row. Not much you can do about it, even doing tracert and pings and talking with customer service resulted in "yeah looks like there is a problem in the connection chain. Maybe try calling the node operator business?".

Unrelated:

Previously, we'd say that if a person wanted to spend cbills on modules, go hog wild. You'll get your money back. What is the consensus now? Buying modules, spending gxp to unlock modules, etc.?

Edit: complete sentences.

Edited by Jingseng, 26 March 2017 - 03:34 AM.

#7499 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

View PostTeer Kerensky, on 26 March 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

the penalty goes upto 4 hours, and resets after 4 hours of not receiving a penalty, so worst case just come back 241 minutes later.

if you cannot connect to a match try changing server, once I had an evening when I could not connect to matches on the EU server, but the US server was fine.

View PostJingseng, on 26 March 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

Previously, we'd say that if a person wanted to spend cbills on modules, go hog wild. You'll get your money back. What is the consensus now? Buying modules, spending gxp to unlock modules, etc.?

my judgement is PGI will still refund the Cbills and GXP but it could be 3-6 months before they do, so probably best to ignore the new skills tree, if you want the module buy it, but do not throw your money at modules just because you can

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 26 March 2017 - 03:50 AM.

#7500 Gibson Ibanez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

In competetive MWO do the players always know ahead of time which maps they are playing or are the maps still up for a vote?

I was just wondering if they used general all purpose mechs each match or if their builds are tailored with foreknowledge of which map they will be fighting on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users