819 replies to this topic

#41 SilentWolff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 2,174 posts
  • LocationNew Las Vegas

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

I'm an old school zone player. Some of my handles, KE_SilentWolff, KE_IG_Slntwolff, Badolpuddytat, BadTaT, xX420Xx.
Loved the zone, some of the best gaming moments of my life were on the zone. :)

If you click the 2nd link in my sig, youll see the last cycle of MW3 league play. That should bring back some memories for you guys.

#42 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Get on GameRanger On weekend or when ever << Please Keep add Old Friends From The Zone!!

#43 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Keep Posting here all you mechwarriors from the Zone!! :)

#44 Frantic Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

I played mw3 since day one on zone. And then mech4. I was JFc_FranticP_(rank here). I played in BTU league and VnR. I played stock matches almost exclusively.

#45 Perigren

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

CyberForce.....Whats up Bro?

Edited by perigren, 16 November 2011 - 01:20 PM.

#46 Perigren

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

For an alternative to game ranger or game spy try: http://www.digitalbloodsports.com/

No team play for MW3 but supports most mech titles from mw3 on, mech commander through MCG.

Looks exactly like the zone did and has less lag than Game Ranger.

#47 Gorthaur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

View PostFrantic Pryde, on 16 November 2011 - 10:25 AM, said:

I played mw3 since day one on zone. And then mech4. I was JFc_FranticP_(rank here). I played in BTU league and VnR. I played stock matches almost exclusively.

stock was so much fun on mw3. i miss my mad cat prime/mad cat d, my shadowcat A, my cauldron-born A, and my black hawk prime! time to go punish some w_h_o_r_e(thor) B butt!

edit: stupid over the top filter :)

Edited by Gorthaur, 16 November 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#48 Buzz Litebeer

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

I used to play MW3 on the zone, was pretty good at it if I remember correctly. I recognize some names, especially andrewosis and some name drops.

#49 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:41 PM

Good to see you Buzz, though we had disagreements we were teamates for some time. Good to see you making it back, you were always a good contributor to the PLAYER community. I loved the MFB and your designs were some of the best around easily.

#50 Yeach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

Oh wow Buzz_Litebeer.
You and your 15 ERSML Scat.

#51 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

View PostICUBurn, on 13 November 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

*** never thought another skull would seethat. Specially that fast. Trash retired in mw4 monkey took over. Tracker kinda vanished. Redeagle/phoenix is still around I have Actualy moved into the same town as him I see him weekly. As for the game. Once it hits I'm sure the skulls will start crawling back out of the woodwork.

View PostICUBurn, on 13 November 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

*** never thought another skull would seethat. Specially that fast. Trash retired in mw4 monkey took over. Tracker kinda vanished. Redeagle/phoenix is still around I have Actualy moved into the same town as him I see him weekly. As for the game. Once it hits I'm sure the skulls will start crawling back out of the woodwork.

I know they will. Maybe, Osdada will make her return as well. I'm happy where I've landed. If we cross gun-sights, I'll give a salute to you and the rest of the gang.

#52 Habokku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

Lots of fun evening spent playing on the Zone when I was in highschool and early college.

Went by GDL_Havoc in MW3 and then MW4.

Lots of good memories, and entertainment to be sure.

<S> Looking forwards to reconnecting with people from that time. It'll be a blast to be sure.

For now, I'll see y'all dirtside.

-Havoc
A.K.A. Habokku

#53 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

When Trying to Registration on DigitalBloodSports.con What do I put down here on this,,,,"What game are you wanting to play? The answer will be 2 or 3 words, versions do not apply.:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots""" !! I keep getting a Error Message on this

#54 OnLashoc

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

View Postperigren, on 16 November 2011 - 12:27 PM, said:

For an alternative to game ranger or game spy try: http://www.digitalbloodsports.com/ No team play for MW3 but supports most mech titles from mw3 on, mech commander through MCG. Looks exactly like the zone did and has less lag than Game Ranger.

Oh hells gonna have to reinstall MC :)

#55 Perigren

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

View Poststarmax, on 17 November 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

When Trying to Registration on DigitalBloodSports.con What do I put down here on this,,,,"What game are you wanting to play? The answer will be 2 or 3 words, versions do not apply.: This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots""" !! I keep getting a Error Message on this

I set up an account just now and had the same issue as you, I tried mw3, mechwarrior three, then the one that worked was mech warrior.

hope this helps.

Peri

#56 Iyosin

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationBradenton, Florida

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

I played under Legend or Death on the Zone (Usually under WC_Death or GB_Legend). I spent most of my time in various Ghost Bear groups for StarLance, Cobra League, Uprising (worked with PaladinSun a little bit until MechCommander 2 flopped) for MechCommander. I only messed around a bit in MechWarrior 4 under a 21st Centauri Lancers tag with a few people from MC.

#57 alVolVloLy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Started on the Zone with MW3 and a couple of dudes I met, we were MCM or somesuch.

Played with KTV for a bit in MW3, they were in the process of migrating to MW4, one of the guys sent the MW4 demo to me in the mail. Addressed to "Mr. alVolVloLy" (no joke!)

Moved on to VL in Warriors of The Forsaken

Callsign alVolVloLy

#58 Reks

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh Pa

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Just checking to see if any old CBJ's are out there - the clan started with Mechwarrior 2! The days where you started after hours playing (a few cocktails later) and the next thing you know the wife comes in and tells you get off of there Its morning get your butt to bed :)! I pretty much maintained Reks but also played under Hagan_Loco!

#59 Ratu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 214 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

I used to play the zone under the callsign Gilgamesh35.

#60 starmax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTN USA

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Thanks [color="#ffa504"]perigren[/color] That helped Got my Account set up ,,, Hope to see some Of you on here.. It is just like the ZONE great lobby,,, Man I could have been playing on here long time ago ,, got alot of Praticing to do>> Keep on posting on here you Old Friends !! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users