215 replies to this topic

#201 The Unknown Pilot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

View Postjohnnyblue007, on 13 January 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

I get your point about this game being "free", but if I dig deep down, all I hear is this: You suck the devs and publisher's gauss rifle, and you pay them real cash while you do it. Afterall, their gauss rifles are free to suck, paying them is optional.

Howdy Sailor... :D

#202 Tigreen

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

View PostEgomane, on 10 January 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

This is an MWO thread, not one to advertise Star Citizen. Please do that in the SC thread in Off-Topic!

You mad bro?

#203 Tigreen

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

View PostHellen Wheels, on 10 January 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

Every time I see a whiner post or that idiotic "N.O.P.E.", I commit a dollar to the game. Just to buy MC and save it up.

N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E.
N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E. N.O.P.E.

There you go PGI free case courtesy of Hellen Wheels!

#204 Vermaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 10 January 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

There's virtually no legitimate reason to buy the 5V with MC. The Lolcust falls into this category as well.

There's virtually no reason to buy ANY mech with MC unless it's MC-only.

#205 Xoxim SC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

View PostVermaxx, on 13 January 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:

There's virtually no reason to buy ANY mech with MC unless it's MC-only.

I buy Mechs with MC because I don't have the time to grind out the ridiculous amount of c-bills to purchase them, and upgrades.

#206 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

I sometimes buy Mechs with MC because I accidentally hit the MC button instead of the CBill button when I'm purchasing :D

Edited by Appogee, 13 January 2014 - 11:11 PM.

#207 WanderingSoul

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

View PostThe Unknown Pilot, on 13 January 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

Howdy Sailor... ;)

Howdy yourself...fancy a drink some time big boy?

#208 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

View PostTigreen, on 13 January 2014 - 06:13 PM, said:

There you go PGI free case courtesy of Hellen Wheels!

(The more Hellen spends, the less I have to. ;))

Also...

Edited by Nathan K, 14 January 2014 - 07:44 AM.

#209 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:46 AM

Any thing worth doing is worth OVER doing. ;)

#210 Niklaus Kotare

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico, USA

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

View PostLORD TSARKON, on 10 January 2014 - 10:06 AM, said:

FYI... Pretty sure the RED Color should be Crimson... not OX Blood... but I only get Colors when they are on sale...

So now I can get Crismon Red... still need Some Green Colors on Sale..

Perhaps if I point out that a person is usually GREEN WITH ENVY, and never "RED", you will get your wish. Nice screw up PGI. I guess Canadians don't use the popular English expression much... (woops) lolz

#211 xengk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

View PostCapriel, on 13 January 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

If my company (a UK retailer) put this advert out, even though these are "obviously" typos, we would be OBLIGED by law to honour the advertised deal.

I am certain similar laws exist in Canada, even if my national laws do not apply to sales from overseas websites (which they actually might....)

Where are ALL my mechs of a chassis type for 50% off the price of one, PGI, like you advertised?

Fetch your lawyers or the free stuff, please.

I never understand the need of some country to have the "Hot coffee is hot" warning label.
Posted Image

View PostAusrick, on 12 January 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

If the Apple Jack pattern is on sale... When do we get our Rainbow Dash pattern?

Not sure how they going to fit a rainbow colour into a single "paint", but it will be awesome and probably will be 20% cooler than the average paint.

Edited by xengk, 14 January 2014 - 08:57 PM.

#212 Jay Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 209 posts
  • LocationJumpship in the Periphery

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostNathan K, on 14 January 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

Any thing worth doing is worth OVER doing. :ph34r:

Yeah it's like take this baby!
Posted Image

N.O.P.E!

#213 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

Hope you guys didnt forget the week worth of Premium with Happy Holidays, which i dont know if new players can still redeem but yea

#214 Alexandrix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

View PostHerc Conley, on 14 January 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

[/size]

Perhaps if I point out that a person is usually GREEN WITH ENVY, and never "RED", you will get your wish. Nice screw up PGI. I guess Canadians don't use the popular English expression much... (woops) lolz

I doubt it's such an obvious mistake.It seems like a blatant jab at all of the rage on the forums recently.For some reason,someone at marketing must think people are "enraged" and "envious" of people that can buy gold mechs.

Well,whoever thinks that.You're wrong.No one is envious of a stupid gold skinned mech,and you are obviously completely out of touch with your dwindling customer base.

Edited by Alexandrix, 16 January 2014 - 05:36 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users