Greets - old MPBT players

214 replies to this topic

#101 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:54 AM

Hmm that seems a little stalkerish, I dont remember us talking really, but maybe I just don't remember. But I feel like you went into retired mode before my getting into HK, but perhaps I am mistaken ;)

#102 Kyll Long

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

Ok so all ya old warhorses need to check out my post in the Dav boards under the 3025 thread, unless you're all willing to settle for a match maker limited strat game.

#103 Deathwarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 70 posts
  • LocationGalesburg MI

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

Hey Cobrath, I remember dropping with you, just not when heh. I think you were friends with some of the Shadow Warriors (Loki, Death, Happy) and you brought us to into your district when it was just us four running around. Do you remember Cephas (sp?)? I think he was your DXO back then in early Gamestorm years. Can't for the life of me remember what happened to him though. I believe we ran as the 3rd Proserpina Hussars (Warriors of the Night/WON).

#104 Mekkillah

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNY State

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

Mekkillah checkin' in.

I still don't remember if i ever got assigned to a unit when i joined Kurtia back in the Solaris Salad days.
we ex-mariks sure got around back then.

#105 HC Sobe

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

View PostPaladin Brewer, on 30 November 2011 - 01:54 AM, said:

Hmm that seems a little stalkerish, I dont remember us talking really, but maybe I just don't remember. But I feel like you went into retired mode before my getting into HK, but perhaps I am mistaken ;)

Haha... it was back when you were recruiting for the newest version of 3025 I believe the conversation went.. I was pretty much already into .. well too many online games at the time. "Stalker Cobrath" I am not home but If I can pull the history I will post it.

#106 HC Sobe

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostDeathwarrior, on 03 December 2011 - 03:27 AM, said:

Hey Cobrath, I remember dropping with you, just not when heh. I think you were friends with some of the Shadow Warriors (Loki, Death, Happy) and you brought us to into your district when it was just us four running around. Do you remember Cephas (sp?)? I think he was your DXO back then in early Gamestorm years. Can't for the life of me remember what happened to him though. I believe we ran as the 3rd Proserpina Hussars (Warriors of the Night/WON).

Oh yes! Loki, Death, Happy.. haha.. I just had a flash back..

#107 Kurohyou

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTemple, Texas

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

it is like a class reunion. Good to see many of the names again.

#108 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys, I dont remember too many names from here, but I do remember the units.

Are there any Wolfs Dragoons from MPBT that will be with us?
Oh how delightful it would be if there were.

My fire for them still burns, and I want them to feel it, metaphorically = )

+S+

#109 BlkJaq

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Texas

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

BlkJaq of the 9thSD checking in.

Most of you probably dont remember me, as i wasnt a prolific board/forum user. Looking forward to dropping with all you again. Been too long since i fired my Ac-10's at some Stiener and Davion ^_^

#110 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Blkjaq is a woman! ^_^

@Supremacist - I don't think any of the MPBT WD's have checked in. I used to have Wolf on MSN but he either doesnt get on or removed me ;)

#111 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for the heads up Paladin Brewer.
I see you are up to your machinations as usual = )

#112 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

What does that mean? ^_^

#113 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostBlkJaq, on 03 January 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

BlkJaq of the 9thSD checking in.

Most of you probably dont remember me, as i wasnt a prolific board/forum user. Looking forward to dropping with all you again. Been too long since i fired my Ac-10's at some Stiener and Davion ^_^

Hello there BlkJaq!

I look forward to killing you. ;)

<VDB>
Formerly-Magnus

#114 Vas Tagai

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

Wow... it's good to see some "old timers" here from the MPBT days.

I was Dangerboy/Hunyadi. It's so amazingly awesome to be back!!!

I am in contact with two other members of the BDL who I will do my best to get on here ASAP!

#115 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...t-3025-sculpts/

#116 ChuiKowalski

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Konnichi-Wa!

JerzyKowalski *HK*

I was on the AOL MPBT:Solaris and played extensively in 199x for a couple of months.
It really feels AGES ago.

#117 Ty Cannon

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

My handle back then was Tink in the DRs and then Cannon in HK someone took my name and I ended up with Sho-sa Ty Cannon <YMIR> *RMD*HK , Jwalk, Brewer, TsunamiHK I remember you. All Ymir use to Play MPBT on Gamestorm and AOL (before 3025) we use to pile into a room 4 vs 4 epic battles with the Dragguns always close with them. Then MW 3 came out and finally MW4 and I joined the Dragguns. Nice to see some familiar names Hope to play along side some of you again.

#118 Ty Cannon

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

Just going through all the posts Tarl.Cabot!! How are you Boss!! I was one of the original members of the Tooth of Ymir, 4 of us started it after leaving the DR (Desert Rats *Marik) on Gamestrom we got the ok and was place in RMD. LOL! I remember Tarl.Cabot jumping into the room one night telling us he had a mission vs the Dragguns we lost but only by a match after that we went to work and practiced our moves made sure we had the right Mechs for the job and finally brought down the Dragguns.

Samurai did you go by another name in the Tooth of Ymir? When I left I think we were about 10 strong don't remember a Samurai.

#119 Ty Cannon

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostDeathwarrior, on 03 December 2011 - 03:27 AM, said:

Yep Deathwarrior I dropped against you more than I can remember I was Ty Cannon <YMIR> HK we had some great battles. Nice to see ya again. I also was in Draaguns on MW4 awesome unit! Cobrath looking forward dropping with you again sama.

#120 Johnny Chimpo

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEconomy, PA

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Cannon!

This is (was?) Elvis from the DRs/ToY. I don't get to be Elvis anymore, someone ganked the name.

Long time, no see...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users