Answered

208 replies to this topic

#61 damonwolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

View PostKyle Polulak, on 04 February 2014 - 05:38 PM, said:

The backlog for Playspan is being slow for some reason. VISA is aware and we're trying to 'urge' them to hurry up.

I appreciate your continued work on resolving this issue. Your status update is much appreciated as well.

#62 Major Feels

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

the Cicada sale needs to be extended if they cant get the MC out by tomorrow

#63 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostEcliptor, on 04 February 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

If there isn't an eta on when this problem will be solved how about we get refunded our money until such time as the system works properly?

How about taking that issue up with the payment provider as explicitly instructed in your confirmation of order email?

If your bank doesn`t credit your salary to checking account in a timely manner, and therfore a purchase at Macy`s goes sour, do you ask Macys for a solution, or understand that it`s not their fault and go hump the the bank`s leg?

This situation is 100% analagous to that. Neither Pgi, nmor Paypal, nor CC providers are in any way at fault, but specifically Playspan /Ultimatepay. It`s their Wheaties and only their Wheaties that need to be pinkled in :(

Edited by Zerberus, 04 February 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#64 ZinnMeister

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

This is extremely disappointing to me and all the others who wanted to drop in the Firestarter today. I imagine it is equally frustrating to those who wanted to get the X5 half off. Any word on how long it will be before this is all fixed?

Edited by Zinn11, 04 February 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#65 Thunder Lips Express

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 905 posts
  • LocationFrom parts unknown

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostZerberus, on 04 February 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

How about taking that issue up with the payment provider as explicitly instructed in your confirmation of order email?

If your bank doesn`t credit your salary to checking account in a timely manner, and therfore a purchase at Macy`s goes sour, do you ask Macys for a solution, or understand that it`s not their fault and go hump the the bank`s leg?

This situation is 100% analagous to that. Neither Pgi, nmor Paypal, nor CC providers are in any way at fault, but specifically Playspan /Ultimatepay. It`s their Wheaties and only their Wheaties that need to be pinkled in :(

ya good point...i guess, not like the company who i gave my money to should be responsible for anything right?
i mean if you purchased gas from a gas station but found out they just gave you water instead of gas because a saudi prince decided he wanted to skim a little off the top you would go straight to the saudi prince right? not the gas station that you have spent so much money and time with over the years?

#66 Dashwood Fox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 110 posts
  • LocationHamilton, ON

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Can you guys get your own Paypal API implementation eventually anyway? This is taking way too long. I wouldn't mind running a Firestarter before I go to bed. I don't get many nights a week to do this.

#67 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

Okay, credit cards have been all posted 10-20 minutes ago it seems. Are our Paypal users still having delays; sound off. If the paypal delays continue we could look at extending the sale.

#68 damonwolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Still no Paypal-bought MCs.
I logged out and back in, and nadda.

Edited by damonwolf, 04 February 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#69 FoXabre

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 112 posts

I payed using Paypal and still have not received my MC. Ember..so close, yet so far away...

#70 Retnik

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1 posts

I've tried to pay with a credit card, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything either. I get no confirmation or nothing. I've tried a couple times, and I'm going to be pissed if I end up being charged multiple times.

#71 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

View PostFoXabre, on 04 February 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

I payed using Paypal and still have not received my MC. Ember..so close, yet so far away...

View Postdamonwolf, on 04 February 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

Still no Paypal-bought MCs.
I logged out and back in, and nadda.

Yup, there is a known issue between Playspan and Paypal; the Credit Cards slowdowns were unrelated.

View PostRetnik, on 04 February 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

I've tried to pay with a credit card, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything either. I get no confirmation or nothing. I've tried a couple times, and I'm going to be pissed if I end up being charged multiple times.

Trying a couple of times is a good way to get multiple charges. I can't speak for the light box flow but if that's a huge concern you might want to get on the horn with our support and Playspan's support. The only transactions I saw hit our system were credit cards; so I think Playspan and Paypal are still fighting.

#72 Angel Bunny

Rookie

• 4 posts

Used PayPal. Still nothing.

#73 Demonlordgvv

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3 posts
  • LocationErde Tyrene

Paypal user here, no MC yet.

Thanks for all you are doing, Kyle.

#74 RavenerAlpha

Rookie

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Also used Paypal, no MC on this end.

#75 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

View PostDemonlordgvv, on 04 February 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

Thanks for all you are doing, Kyle.

I'm currently imagining Playspan and Paypal locked in a huge fantastic warrior battle to the death. Throwing API's around like ninja stars.

Hurry up VISA! D:

#76 Major Feels

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Paypal here to, and also NADA

#77 Hobo Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 597 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Used Paypal. Still nothing.

#78 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostDemonlordgvv, on 04 February 2014 - 05:45 PM, said:

Any idea how much longer it will take?

Not a clue, you're about as caught up as I am. I have my phone on a cradle set to maximum volume and brightness; I've even yelled at people for sending me emails because I think it's an update from VISA, but it's just some doge meme.

Posted Image

#79 Rowsdower

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

paypal, still nothing.
Between the within 5 minute response to my initial ticket to customer support and the quick forum updates, you guys(pgi) are doing great today.

Edited by Rowsdower, 04 February 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#80 damonwolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

View PostKyle Polulak, on 04 February 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

Not a clue, you're about as caught up as I am. I have my phone on a cradle set to maximum volume and brightness; I've even yelled at co-workers for sending me emails because I think it's an update from VISA, but it's just some doge meme.

You'll definitely need some sort of stress relief after this issue is fixed. Thanks

Edited by damonwolf, 04 February 2014 - 06:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users