47 replies to this topic

#41 l33tworks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

Same problem. I have to try 20times sometimes, sometimes it doesn't work even after that.

Turning of zonalarm seems to do the trick however, but the program has full internet rights. Weird.

#42 EvilEd

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

So it's been almost two weeks and this error has gotten zero support, there is no workaroun/fix that anyone has been able to come up with, and paying customers are still not able to play the game. Seems about par with PGI adding anything big to the game. Stay classy.

#43 jimredtalon

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

well just started getting this today, logged to get food, came back, tried to get back in and then nothing. So I hope you devs find the fix soon.

#44 SomeWeirdAssGuy

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

I have Zone Alarm and even allowing the executables from MWO in my panel, it won't connect. I have to actually shut down Zone Alarm to be able to connect. Hope this helps anyone with this issue that's using ZA.

#45 TELEFORCE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

I don't use ZoneAlarm, and I'm located in the Rochester, NY area (an hour from the Canadian border). I think it's bizarre it's time-based. I never had these issues before the UI2.0 patch.

#46 Commissar Reev

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBar "Blind Dragon"

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Experienced same problem since latest patch. Sometimes rebooring router helps, but only for a one-two battles - then goes a heavy lag and disconnect. Switching off/on my adapter (on PC) helped a little more. Also - after "unknown failure" in MWO - there goes an internet problems for the whole system. Nothing helped after all. It seems that problem is really time-based - exactly at 01:30 (I noticed it tonight) in my time-zone - all problems (lags and disconnected) were gone like by a magic. Anyone knows how do I cast this spell not only in the middle of night?

#47 DooVDe

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

After a long day at work i came home to find out about an othere MWO failure.
Oh... Any way i have the same issue.

#48 BrackDynamite

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Yes I have done a tracert to the server, unable to compete and any attempts to ping fail. I've sent a copy of my tracert test and my ipconfig to them. I have not been able to connect since I first installed on Thursday so I cannot document when it works and when it doesnt work. Here is a copy of my tracert if you're interested.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users