Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#901 Feign death

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnashville

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

I dont know I have been waiting 3 hours now and still nothing

#902 Th3J3sta

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Can i upgrade to another membership because i got veteran and ment to get elite. Would i have to get a refund then purchase the other..... what do i need to do.

Thank you for your time.

#903 Natasha Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

[NDA BREACH REDACTED]

#904 EmCeeMendez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostNatasha Kerensky, on 30 July 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

[NDA BREACH REDACTED]

Why didn't you read/understand the NDA?

#905 Steven Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

You only have to pay the remaining difference, for example because I'm Elite if I go to the Founders site it says that I can't buy either the Veteran's or Elite packs and I can buy the Legendary for $60.

#906 Audrey Byrne

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

View PostIreul, on 30 July 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

(Game complaints)

Do you know what a "Beta" is? I suggest you look it up. In a nutshell, it's an UNFINISHED GAME. And why do you have access to it? SO YOU CAN TEST IT. That includes submitting feedback, IN THE AGREED-TO AND PROPER FORMAT, in order to make it better.

You did not buy the game. You bought the right to test it, submit detailed feedback to improve it, and eventually have bonus aspects for its final release.

If you don't like it, that doesn't mean it's defective yet... it means it's unfinished and awaiting your input to make it better. Do your part. Find the area where you're supposed to submit feedback, and write up detailed reports of all aspects of your experience, good and bad, that way the game will be better. And thus, worth your money.

You signed up for a job, so by all means, get to work. Make it worth your while.

#907 Scytale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostIreul, on 30 July 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Calling others noobs is #1 sign of a butthurting noob, so shut up and go be butthurt somewhere else. Or at least try to be less fat, *****.

[NDA BREACH REDACTED]

You're not being asked to like the game, Sunshine, you're being asked to understand that what you're playing is a beta. Grow up.

View PostRenascent Angel, on 30 July 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Forgive me if this question has been answered; I read through to page 20-ish, and didn't find an answer from Russ.

If I upgrade my founders package to elite or legendary, will I have to pay the full price, or do I just have to pay the remaining difference?

Steven Dixon just answered this, but I will too in case you missed his response.
Just pay the remaining difference =) It's all allowed for in the system.

#908 PlagueChampion

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationbehind you!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

View PostMifun, on 19 June 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

I kinda bought legendary thing but still have a "member status". I bought it via paypal :D

it says legenday founder under your picture, the member status is from this website> the more you post and the longer you have an account on this website your stutus will change to advanced member ect.

View PostLawstar, on 26 July 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

BY purchasing the "founders program" ..do we still need to purchase the base game or is it included in the founders pack?

BTW: I purchased the Legendary AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to all the bells and whistles later

the base game is free to play

View PostInferumCanem, on 28 July 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Where are the Founders' 'Mechs located? I bought via credit card and I can't find them, are they only available after the full release?'

they will appear on the 7th of august

View PostMax Killjoy, on 28 July 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Hey Russ, any way to, you know, try the thing out before I spend that much money on it?

yes there is a way, you can play the game when its released, after all its a free to play game.

however you will not be able to buy any of the founder packs after (or on I dont know exactly) the 7th of august.
so you have to make a choice

View PostIreul, on 30 July 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

[NDA BREACH REDACTED]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACEPALM WITH HUGE HANDS!!!

#909 Argusman

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • 8 posts
  • Locationfi

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

Any hope get custom game mode ?
like a you and your friend challenge another 2 pilot for 2v2

#910 PanzerSwe

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

Does the Mecha come with standard loadout and can you custom build their loadout?

#911 Scytale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:15 AM

View PostPanzerSwe, on 31 July 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

Does the Mecha come with standard loadout and can you custom build their loadout?

If by Mecha you mean 'Mech, then yes.
There are no mecha in this game =P

#912 AdeptMechanicus

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

Hi, I just paid for my Legendary Founders using Visa and have not recieved any notification or change to my status. Approximately how long should this take? Thanks for any help.

#913 kernelpanik

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

Just bought a founder's pack as well, and...nothing...no email...no link to download stuff...
A little more info would help...

#914 Radec

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostAdeptMechanicus, on 31 July 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

Hi, I just paid for my Legendary Founders using Visa and have not recieved any notification or change to my status. Approximately how long should this take? Thanks for any help.

i think its just where playspan is being a little slow after the matainence

Edited by Radec, 31 July 2012 - 03:32 AM.

#915 AdeptMechanicus

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostRadec, on 31 July 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

i think its just where playspan is being a little slow after the matainence

Thanks Radec. And everything just came through at my end so it takes about an hour for anyone else who's wondering.

#916 RogMICA

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

Quick question on the founder's packs. It states that the premium accounts are for 1-3 months depending on the level. If I purchase a founder's pack does it immediately activate when the game goes live? I'm asking because I think the game will be a good game worth supporting, but I cannot play the game until early next year (I'm overseas and do not have a fast internet connection where I'm at) and I don't want to have my account activated during the time when I am unable to play the game, as it would be a waste of money. If anyone can answer this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

#917 Scytale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

View Postkernelpanik, on 31 July 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Just bought a founder's pack as well, and...nothing...no email...no link to download stuff...
A little more info would help...

It may take a while before it becomes active? If it's still not here after a few hours, try pm-ing one of the devs. They'll help you out =)

#918 Anarcho

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

I bought the founders elite, on the same time it was available to download. The game is also very light on my machine (i7, 12gb) even with a blu-ray render on the background (couldn't wait the work finish to try the game lol)

This questions was probably anwsered too, and I apologize in advance the lack of time to read everything.

Can I change the mech I picked on the purchase ? I choose Atlas, but I'm thinking in change it now.

Thank you!

#919 Creedious

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

This game looks awesome.

#920 Resiarlleh

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

how long does it take for your account/tag to recieve the founders pack?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users