Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#41 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

View Post00dlez, on 19 June 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

Lengendary Package was disappointing from a value stand point....

People saying this just arent realizing the value of the mechs. If you buy legendary you will have 4 prime variant mechs which means you already have the start on all 4 mech trees they are a part of.

The lifetime C-Bill booster on all 4 mechs means when your grinding C-Bills you will never not have a mech out of combat you can jump in with.

In short the values are like this

10$ a month on premium accounts and around 15$ value at least on the Founders Mech's which is 170$ value for the 120$

If the mech's dont mean this much to you then perhaps Elite is a better option for you.

#42 SpikeTank

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Will you release aditional beta keys for fouder packs buyers?

#43 Jalen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 181 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Is there a possibility to upgrade your Founders purchase during the Founders period? Say from Veteran to Elite/Legendary or Elite to Legendary?

#44 Nairdowell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 193 posts
  • LocationDeep in my hidden lab, atop a mountain, somewhere in the backwoods of Tennessee, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

Congrats on the Founder's launch!

Regarding the garage spaces, might you clarify how many garage slots a normal account starts with, how many a Premium account, and do the Founder's Mechs count against those totals? Thanks!

#45 Phorcys

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

The in game credit for the Legendary package. Will you be using the players real name or in game name?

#46 Joe Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 205 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

View PostTestien Surepath, on 19 June 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

how much is the c-bill boost?

25% C-bill boost

#47 Gouty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

You have previously stated that new Beta Testers will be taken from the "pool of founders". Will this be done in order of Legendary>Elite>Veteran? Or will this not be taken into account?

#48 Calem

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

So far I know I have an option to buy 4 recolored mechs.

The question remains: How large is the bonus? It is in your best interest to state this (which should've been stated prior to the offer's launch) to prevent later forum outrage either way, Had I known, I would have, I would have never style. We're already trusting you preordering a product most of us never played, we should at least know what we'll get.

#49 Karees

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 54 posts

Is there a delay in acquiring the forum badges for the Founders package? I have mine purchased but it isn't showing up.

#50 Crisis Averted

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationGalway, Ireland

Do Founders get a starter 'mech as well as the founder's 'mech? If this is the case do Legendary Founders start with 5 'mechs implying they have 5 spaces in their garage?

#51 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

View PostGaussDragon, on 19 June 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

What exactly is a "premium account" and what does it get you?

This should be very clear from all the information this morning...a premium account means you will receive 50% more C-Bills and 50% more XP per match.

#52 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

Yes that is the other good news that they are the Prime Variants they not only take up that position in the Mech Trees for you to work on but they remain fully customizable in the Mechlab.
being these are the PRIME variants, does this mean that with time we can turn them into other variants provided we have the weapons or ability to do so? Example... the PRIME Atlas AS7-D... can it be upgraded to the Atlas AS7-K without having to buy a AS7-K (none founders Atlas)

#53 NuK

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationShoreline, WA

is there a compelling reason to not just pick the heaviest tank..er mech. This coming from a WoT player where higher weight premium tanks are WAY better than lower weight ones...

#54 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

This should be very clear from all the information this morning...a premium account means you will receive 50% more C-Bills and 50% more XP per match.

#55 Giverous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Sorry to be a royal pain in the ***, but the last i read was the announcement telling us EU players that we were ok to buy founders, and if we wanted to at a later date we can move our stuff to the local region.

I must admit i rushed through the payment to get it done, before the hoards of people hit and the servers ground to a halt. I've bought the legendary pack and just wanted to double check that ill have my 4 mechs and the ability to play on the usa servers come aug 7th. Cheers very much :)

#56 Verminaard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 305 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Russ is getting dubble/tripple posts, he must be lagging to hell also D:

#57 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Russ I saw a question asked earlier that we start with a lance worth of garage slots for our mechs, with these four mechs of the legendary pack taking up four will be affored extra slots as part of the legendary package or will they be need to purchased as extra, or will they simply be unavailable.

Thank you for your time, and congratulations on what looks like (from all the tags popping up) a very successful first day of sales.

Edited by Amarus Cameron, 19 June 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#58 Crisis Averted

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationGalway, Ireland

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

View PostYoseful Mallad, on 19 June 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

being these are the PRIME variants, does this mean that with time we can turn them into other variants provided we have the weapons or ability to do so? Example... the PRIME Atlas AS7-D... can it be upgraded to the Atlas AS7-K without having to buy a AS7-K (none founders Atlas)

I'm pretty sure each variant must be bought seperately as they have different hard points. This is also how the levelling works - each variant must be levelled to progress. Hopefully Russ can confirm this.

#59 Helvetica

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

will you now buy a unicorn for the office?

#60 gregsolidus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,352 posts

Will you be using or forum names or real names for the Legendary credit?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users