Jump to content

Wolverine Variants Available For Mc


65 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image



#2 Janitor101

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

They all have the same quirks? Shouldn't the bonus just be standard for the Wolverine then?

Edited by Janitor101, 11 March 2014 - 10:29 AM.


#3 RAM

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 1,990 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

WVR-7K
Weapon& Equipment
Right Arm SOULD read:
Large Pulse Laser & Small Pulse Laser

NOT 2 Energy...


RAM
ELH

Edited by RAM, 11 March 2014 - 10:32 AM.


#4 Deathlike

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

I'm starting to think this is rather shameful at this point. That might be followed by how kinda underwhelming those mechs have been on the field. Enjoy... another week's wait after this point is far worth it.

I was expecting an announcement for the Banshee variants. That's the more anticipated one... Wolverines not so much.

Edited by Deathlike, 11 March 2014 - 10:36 AM.


#5 BlackDeathLegion

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 11 March 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:


Posted Image


PGI, very nice!

This is very nicely organized and EASY TO READ Information & Stats on the above Mech!

I seriously Hope that future announcements about Mechs are LISTED just like this!!!

Edited by BlackDeathLegion, 11 March 2014 - 10:36 AM.


#6 Threat Doc

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,702 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

Well, I can't wait for next week, when I can afford it based on C-Bills alone. I can't afford MCs, right now, or I would get all three of these, plus two more Mechbays, in a heartbeat.

#7 Odanan

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,124 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:48 AM

What? No Banshees?

#8 Janitor101

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

I just checked, Banshees are ingame for MC purchase, ninja release. ;)

#9 Deathlike

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

View PostJanitor101, on 11 March 2014 - 11:00 AM, said:

I just checked, Banshees are ingame for MC purchase, ninja release. ;)


Yes, but that's kinda why this announcement is completely head scratching.

#10 Ngamok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 11 March 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:


Yes, but that's kinda why this announcement is completely head scratching.


They announced last week that both the Wolverine and Banshee will be available for MC this week and C-Bills next week.

UPDATE

Greetings MechWarriors,

Boom! Banshee is here! The “La Malinche” Banshee hero leads the charge of this Assault Mech. This Hero ‘Mech is available now for MC and comes equipped with serious fire power and 30% C-Bill boost. The Standard Variants of the Banshee chassis will be available for MC on the 11th and C-Bills on the 18th. The same goes for the Wolverine! Soon you will be able to pilot this Phoenix collection 'Mech which will be available for MC on the 11th and C-Bills on the 18th.

Edited by Ngamok, 11 March 2014 - 11:09 AM.


#11 Hawk819

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,435 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf LN. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Good. Can't wait to buy this back along with my two Griffin's.

#12 Deathlike

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostNgamok, on 11 March 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

They announced last week that both the Wolverine and Banshee will be available for MC this week and C-Bills next week.


Where? NGNG?

I already knew of the Banshee thing, because it's been the trend. The Wolverine one is "new" and is seemingly pointless at this point in time. Had they been selling them prior to the medium mech tourney, you'd get a lot more takers. Banshee is the "current rage" at the moment. Advertising Wolverines instead of Banshees is actually an oddball announcement, even if the Wolverine for MC announcement was intended.

#13 Ngamok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 11 March 2014 - 11:10 AM, said:


Where? NGNG?

I already knew of the Banshee thing, because it's been the trend. The Wolverine one is "new" and is seemingly pointless at this point in time. Had they been selling them prior to the medium mech tourney, you'd get a lot more takers. Banshee is the "current rage" at the moment. Advertising Wolverines instead of Banshees is actually an oddball announcement, even if the Wolverine for MC announcement was intended.


You must have missed it last week.

#14 Deathlike

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

View PostNgamok, on 11 March 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

UPDATE

Greetings MechWarriors,

Boom! Banshee is here! The “La Malinche” Banshee hero leads the charge of this Assault Mech. This Hero ‘Mech is available now for MC and comes equipped with serious fire power and 30% C-Bill boost. The Standard Variants of the Banshee chassis will be available for MC on the 11th and C-Bills on the 18th. The same goes for the Wolverine! Soon you will be able to pilot this Phoenix collection 'Mech which will be available for MC on the 11th and C-Bills on the 18th.


/shrug

Oh well. I never bothered much with the sales. ;)

#15 Ngamok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 11 March 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:


/shrug

Oh well. I never bothered much with the sales. ;)


Well since you missed it, maybe they thought other people might have missed it hence this announcement. I have a pretty decent memory and knew both were for MC this week from last weeks patch notes

#16 Deathlike

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

View PostNgamok, on 11 March 2014 - 11:14 AM, said:


Well since you missed it, maybe they thought other people might have missed it hence this announcement. I have a pretty decent memory and knew both were for MC this week from last weeks patch notes


That's what I get for skimming the patch notes. ;)

#17 Technoviking

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,370 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

View PostJanitor101, on 11 March 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

They all have the same quirks? Shouldn't the bonus just be standard for the Wolverine then?


These mechs are unique. Just like everyone else.

#18 Big Tin Man

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

View PostBlackDeathLegion, on 11 March 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

PGI, very nice!

This is very nicely organized and EASY TO READ Information & Stats on the above Mech!

I seriously Hope that future announcements about Mechs are LISTED just like this!!!


if only mechlab was like this...

#19 CapperDeluxe

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,242 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

Unfortunately the Wolverine's aren't as good as their Griffon cousins. Mostly due to the placement of the energy all in the arm and the tiny one in the head.

The Ballistic/Missile one at least is unique. But no matter which variant you get, SRM's being wonky prevents these mechs from being as good of brawlers as they should be.

#20 BLOOD WOLF

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Deathlike, never skim when reading announcements or other important information.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 11 March 2014 - 11:51 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users