• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Mmhm. A 6 hour cycle would be nice, or whatever length required to fit in a ceasefire period in there to make four attack periods per day. Perhaps limiting how many fights can even happen in a given time frame on a given planet to even the playing field a bit. IE: this planet can only be attacked 10 times in 6 hours. After that any further drops on the planet are locked out until the next 6 hour period.

Also, Noesis, do not be antagonistic here. This thread is not your home.

View PostNoesis, on 20 December 2014 - 06:40 AM, said:

So as a result where are all the CNC planets?

Where are the Dark Born planets? The way the tag system works, it requires units much larger than us (or with players who have absolutely no life outside of MWO) to effectively claim a planet with our name on it. So, if you would, I know you are aligned to the Smoke Jaguars but stuff it with the high horse attitude.

Edit: Correction. Third possibility, that being limited defenders and attackers in a corredor. We are in one of the bigger fronts, with units that have 100+ active members in them. You are in a tiny corredor with the tiniest group of player alignment out there.

This is a time to be working together. Not trying to pick fights with one another.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 20 December 2014 - 12:20 PM.

#482 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

Where are the Dark Born planets?

Well I'm not the one claiming to be able to relax am I? This just helps to give emphasis to the "savour faire" like attitude been given to the crusader efforts is all. And the Dark Caste are not bothered about sticking flags in planets or the race to Terra. Our survivalist interests are much more simple than noble sentiment.

So, if you would, I know you are aligned to the Smoke Jaguars but stuff it with the high horse attitude.

The Dark born do not claim the moral high ground, how can we when we have no morals as the Clans would want to understand them.

You need to sack your intelligence officer also or provide evidence of the Dark Born working with Clan CSJ, the Dark Caste are opportunists disinterested with the politics of the Council. Our allegiances are always business arrangements and although we would be willing to discuss these with members of CSJ as with any organisation I'm not aware of any current deals made with them.

Edited by Noesis, 20 December 2014 - 12:24 PM.

#483 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Huh. No clue why I thought I saw you with the CSJ affiliation. Chalking that up to having a 102 degree temperature right now. That said, best shot at getting a name on a planet would be the CSJ or CJF paths, simply due to population.

#484 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 20 December 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

Huh. No clue why I thought I saw you with the CSJ affiliation. Chalking that up to having a 102 degree temperature right now. That said, best shot at getting a name on a planet would be the CSJ or CJF paths, simply due to population.

Thanks for your "conquest" advice, but again I think you missunderstand or miss-interpret our modus operandi.

Edited by Noesis, 20 December 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#485 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

Kanajashi put together an A-Team montage. Damn, I love this little murderbox.

Edit, very delayed edit as I considered not saying anything here: And to be perfectly frank, Noesis, I could not give two fraks about your modus operandi. You brought up having our name on planets forgetting it cuts both ways. Calling the kettle black is all you managed there, while you seemingly intended a blow to our credibility. I, unlike some, am extremely allergic to BS arguments. Do not bring them here, not in our recruitment thread. I am not above requesting censorship here by the mods if you continue to stir the pot. Especially if you have no clue on our own objectives.

Especially when the original statement that caused you to bring that up was not about suspension of CW attacks, but about only doing them in the final few hours because there is zero point to it before hand.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 20 December 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#486 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

View PostNoesis, on 20 December 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

Well I'm not the one claiming to be able to relax am I? This just helps to give emphasis to the "savour faire" like attitude been given to the crusader efforts is all. And the Dark Caste are not bothered about sticking flags in planets or the race to Terra. Our survivalist interests are much more simple than noble sentiment.

Posted Image

Ehghhh, WAT?

you said; "Of course you could relax when the enemy planets are on 11 and the defended ones on 0 to help maintain them?"

and my response(s); "oh of course you can be relaxed cause you have all the time in the world to undo any progress. I prefer the challenge but Defending was made easy mode."

and i guess ill place this here too but it was to be funny; "Ha, geez you can definitely relax since there's so much time in between."

Saying we should relax our attacks on planets..Is not what i have said.

By what I mean, "Relaxed" as in not really worried about getting invaded or just smashing your face at a planet way before the phase cycle. with a 24 hour phase cycle you have time to bring it to 0 and they can do the same damn thing and relinquish any progress UNLESS you wait till near the end with 12 mans then invade the crap out of designated planet broski. I personally would rather much have that "oh shii" factor but thats just me apparently. I enjoy moving forward at a decent pace from planet to planet with the worry of defense on the mind.

Ps; Ive posted what i meant in an earlier post where my first quote was taken from. I know the dark born are like masters of the learned arts or something, but cmon... might need to stop taking that dark coffee constantly.

Edited by LastKhan, 20 December 2014 - 11:01 PM.

#487 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

D... Did you just use a Tenchi Muyo picture?

SHAMEFURR! SHAMEFURR DISPRAY!

(Baka....)

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 20 December 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#488 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

HA! its was the closest thing to what my face just expressed. Washu wifu forevah

#489 Devlin Rosse

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

So a kind soul in the clan paintjobs thread suggested I mosey on over here.

The news of Community Warfare actually being a thing now got me to come back to the game, although I'm bummed that there's no actual Nova Cat faction (yet?) - they've always been a favorite of mine (to the point that I made sure to go with a lore-appropriate name when making this account) and so many of the other clans were filled with Mary Sues or outright written as jerks (Smoke Jaguars anyone?).

CW is kind of lonely as a solo dropper, though. Would be nice to have people to chat at and use some OP Teamwork with. If you'll have me, of course.

#490 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

Absolutely. Always room for more! Just check out our website at http://cncalpha.enjin.com/ and get an application filled out. After that, we like a chance to chit chat with the cadet, just be be sure we are a good match for them. After that, you will be greenlighted. :D

#491 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

I think that kind soul would be Pariah of course. We'll be happy to drop with ya sometime.

Eventually Nova Cats will become a faction but what im wondering is what if they put us with smoke jags in the same space or will we have a territory of our own?

Edited by LastKhan, 20 December 2014 - 11:05 PM.

#492 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:25 AM

View PostLastKhan, on 20 December 2014 - 11:05 PM, said:

Eventually Nova Cats will become a faction but what im wondering is what if they put us with smoke jags in the same space or will we have a territory of our own?

Well, i fear your numbers would be too low, and it would make sense for you to share your planets with the Jaguars to bolster their numbers.

#493 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:36 AM

They are who you get partnered with in the lore.

#494 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:42 AM

Who knows its PGI after all. xD

Edited by LastKhan, 21 December 2014 - 07:09 AM.

#495 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

View PostLastKhan, on 21 December 2014 - 06:42 AM, said:

Who knows its PGI after all. xD

Honestly i hope they chose the planet sharing route. It makes sense.. L&L (lore & logic) quiaff? ;)

#496 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

Honestly, I do not mind sharing an invasion path with CSJ. I do, however, mind being labeled as CSJ.

#497 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:45 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 21 December 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

Honestly, I do not mind sharing an invasion path with CSJ. I do, however, mind being labeled as CSJ.

I do not see why you could not have your own faction :)

#498 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

Ideally we will. However, I suspect we would be stuck with the same sort of short handedness the CSJ are dealing with, though to an even greater degree. At least the Jaguars were publicised in video games and the novels. CNC played a big part in the books, but was only in half a dozen or so novels, and were totally ignored in the prior games. Dark Age did the most good for us, hilariously, as far as publicity.

#499 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 21 December 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Ideally we will. However, I suspect we would be stuck with the same sort of short handedness the CSJ are dealing with, though to an even greater degree. At least the Jaguars were publicised in video games and the novels. CNC played a big part in the books, but was only in half a dozen or so novels, and were totally ignored in the prior games. Dark Age did the most good for us, hilariously, as far as publicity.

This is why you should ideally be paired with the Smoke Jags. Your numbers combined would make a bigger force, instead of two small factions that may have likely allied anyway. Same could be sade for the other Invading Clans, if they will ever be introduced.

#500 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between yesterday and my destiny.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 21 December 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

This is why you should ideally be paired with the Smoke Jags. Your numbers combined would make a bigger force, instead of two small factions that may have likely allied anyway. Same could be sade for the other Invading Clans, if they will ever be introduced.

Allied with, fine. But I AM NOT a smoke jaguar and refuse to wear their tags. As it is I am very annoyed at the CW requirement to label myself a "Ghost Bear" as I am not one of them either.

[Redacted - Posts Moderated]

Other officers of Clan Nova Cat, please cease feeding the troll. Enough is enough. Noesis is no longer [Affiliated with us] and should cease posting [Redacted] comments in our thread. If he does not, we seek moderator intervention. Period end of discussion. Please resume CNC related recruitment posts only.

Thank you and may your visions never lead you astray.

Edited by John Wolf, 21 December 2014 - 06:53 PM.
Speak for unit, not the faction.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users