#11501 loopala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 25 December 2018 - 05:27 PM

Merry Blakemas everyone

Edited by loopala, 27 December 2018 - 09:58 PM.

#11502 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:39 PM

Almost made me a believer Loopala!

#11503 Bulletsponge0

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

View PostBulletsponge0, on 15 December 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

this game has so many problems (not talking about the game modes, or anything like that.. but tech stuff instead). I sent in a support ticket over 2 weeks ago about one and have heard nothing back, finally I sent an e-mail reply to their automated response email telling them to just cancel the ticket because its obvious they no longer care about MWO and all resources have been diverted to other things...

Still haven't heard anything from support (told them to not cancel the ticket because the problem is getting worse)... tells me PGI doesn't care, at all, about issues going on with MWO

#11504 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

so i am pugging in my fast AS7-BH. in solaris city. we cross the reds at an intersection. well i move up and fire a bit and shuffle step a bit to throw off the return fire and cool off a bit. by shuffle step i mean fire all 6 MPLs and LBX10 hit reverse and twist for a count of 3 then fit full forward, twist, aim, fire, repeat. works great at throwing off return fire and lets this hot monster cool off a bit. basically 5~6 steps forward and 2~3 steps back. so over the coms all i hear from one player is "Boarshead stop backing up!" after about 5 of these, the whole time i am basically in the middle of the intersection, the reds break and fall back. so i turn right and push. still listening to this guy whining about assault mechs backing up. so when i get to the next intersection. it was just me and a light that pushed and we got 5 before they got us. score 5 to 2. we lost 5 to 12.

Edited by loopala, 08 January 2019 - 10:06 AM.

#11505 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:27 PM

So the game is back to totally clueless noobs that have somehow rapidly learned to be both sheep and nascar drivers at the same time.

Why isn't this game dead yet?

#11506 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:47 AM

View Postloopala, on 08 January 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

so i am pugging in my fast AS7-BH. in solaris city. we cross the reds at an intersection. well i move up and fire a bit and shuffle step a bit to throw off the return fire and cool off a bit. by shuffle step i mean fire all 6 MPLs and LBX10 hit reverse and twist for a count of 3 then fit full forward, twist, aim, fire, repeat. works great at throwing off return fire and lets this hot monster cool off a bit. basically 5~6 steps forward and 2~3 steps back. so over the coms all i hear from one player is "Boarshead stop backing up!" after about 5 of these, the whole time i am basically in the middle of the intersection, the reds break and fall back. so i turn right and push. still listening to this guy whining about assault mechs backing up. so when i get to the next intersection. it was just me and a light that pushed and we got 5 before they got us. score 5 to 2. we lost 5 to 12.

He was bitter. Most assault players I see aren't like you. They cower and hide. People get fed up, I can dig that. He probably was so triggered he couldn't see what you were doing.
I'm probably over aggressive in assaults, al mine run at max speed or close to it. My clan ones I die fast in usually because to me they are steroid mediums:)
Vast majority of players in this game esp in solo yolo queue are cowards. Anyone with any form of a spinal column gets tired of them really fast:P

#11507 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

WTH i am now tier 4!

TIER 5 for life !!!

#11508 Gen Lee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:49 AM

The games I was in last night were ungodly awful. Three games in a row I was shot by teammates within 15 seconds of dropping in, got TK'd intentionally from the back by someone trying to kill the mech I had been ripping apart, and saw entire lances of assaults as well as half the heavies running away from the fights to go chase one light mech.

These events make me want to pass on the free stuff, even the MC, just to avoid the event-chasers that ruin match after match. This will probably be the last event I take part in. It's just not worth it because it's not fun dealing with these people.

#11509 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

I bought the charger. I like the charger. I am an awful human being.

#11510 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:46 AM

weekend+complete lack of a matchmaker+event= SQ is nearly unplayable

#11511 Steel Raven

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Some jackass stays glued to my back, fires LRMs into my back, the calls me a idiot for not getting out of his way. Keeps calling the rest of the team idiots. End of the match, he has the lowest score... with a LRM Timberwolf... on Polar Highlands...

#11512 Swithin

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

I just played a domination match on Polar Highlands in a Flea-17 I'm trying to level where I sprinted to the circle from drop. Once the timer started ticking, I kept my head on a swivel while waiting for my team to catch up. Ten seconds in the other lights and mediums start to trickle in, my team seems to be keeping good discipline, saying all the right things on comms, etc. We group up behind the embankment and wait... the timer ticks down to thirty... anyone spot the enemy? The timer ticks down to twenty... any contact? Maybe they're swinging around for the bases? The timer ticks down to ten... seriously, nothing? Maybe they're going really wide? Five four three two one... nothing. No enemies in sight, no shots fired. The victory screen pops up. "First win of the day - 250 XP". Yay. The match results screen is a field of zeroes (I kept a screenshot.)

I just climbed up into tier 4 hoping and thinking I'd see less inexplicable play in solo queue. Does anyone have any insight as to why this happened? Did they drop in twelve Fafnirs? Did some Pied Piper of Polar Highlands on the enemy side convince all eleven team-mates to boycott the match by running away from the circle and OOB? I'm at a loss, and a little annoyed.

edit - I just checked the aforementioned screenshot, and while they didn't have many lights, they did have a Raven 3L and several mobile mediums.

Edited by Swithin, 28 January 2019 - 08:56 AM.

#11513 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:25 PM

Hit registration....

its terrible and PGI absolutely does not care at all about it

#11514 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

View PostLTC Kilgore, on 28 January 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

Hit registration....

its terrible and PGI absolutely does not care at all about it

Its too protect light pilots that buy mech packs from free to play dudes wid good aim

#11515 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:10 AM

View PostSteel Raven, on 27 January 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

Some jackass stays glued to my back, fires LRMs into my back, the calls me a idiot for not getting out of his way. Keeps calling the rest of the team idiots. End of the match, he has the lowest score... with a LRM Timberwolf... on Polar Highlands...

Posted Image

FFS.....I seriously wonder how some people are capable of breathing and remembering their name.

Oh wait he was driving a timber wolf? They're notorious for meat sheilding, not as bad as the laser vomit Hellbringer (who fires through you) but still.

Those who can't... drive Clan Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by mad kat, 01 February 2019 - 12:11 AM.

#11516 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:10 AM

so i am derping in a direwhale, gots to get them shinny challenge things. Any who last red mech is DC at spawn. boy oh boy did i take the friendly fire when i found it. lost all my back armor and left torso before that DC mech went down....

#11517 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostSwithin, on 28 January 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

I just played a domination match on Polar Highlands in a Flea-17 I'm trying to level where I sprinted to the circle from drop. Once the timer started ticking, I kept my head on a swivel while waiting for my team to catch up. Ten seconds in the other lights and mediums start to trickle in, my team seems to be keeping good discipline, saying all the right things on comms, etc. We group up behind the embankment and wait... the timer ticks down to thirty... anyone spot the enemy? The timer ticks down to twenty... any contact? Maybe they're swinging around for the bases? The timer ticks down to ten... seriously, nothing? Maybe they're going really wide? Five four three two one... nothing. No enemies in sight, no shots fired. The victory screen pops up. "First win of the day - 250 XP". Yay. The match results screen is a field of zeroes (I kept a screenshot.)

I just climbed up into tier 4 hoping and thinking I'd see less inexplicable play in solo queue. Does anyone have any insight as to why this happened? Did they drop in twelve Fafnirs? Did some Pied Piper of Polar Highlands on the enemy side convince all eleven team-mates to boycott the match by running away from the circle and OOB? I'm at a loss, and a little annoyed.

edit - I just checked the aforementioned screenshot, and while they didn't have many lights, they did have a Raven 3L and several mobile mediums.

To be honest, anyone who votes for polar needs their account taking off of them. It merely enables lrm hell. Sans lrms it's a nice map.

#11518 Electroflameageddon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

View Postloopala, on 01 February 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

so i am derping in a direwhale, gots to get them shinny challenge things. Any who last red mech is DC at spawn. boy oh boy did i take the friendly fire when i found it. lost all my back armor and left torso before that DC mech went down....

I took a month hiatus and come back to the same thing.. I'm thinking I need to triple my back armor so that I'm not cored by my "team mates" from the rear.

#11519 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:10 PM

Rage quit tonight.

Every single match was an instant stomp with utterly useless teams. That and fairly obvious cheating.

#11520 Gen Lee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

View Postmad kat, on 12 February 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

Rage quit tonight.

Every single match was an instant stomp with utterly useless teams. That and fairly obvious cheating.

What do you mean by cheating? ESP? Aimbots? If you suspect cheating, report it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users