11606 replies to this topic

#61 Ustarish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSide Torso

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

dear fellow whiners.

for some reason i spend more time browsing forum than actually playing the game.

my gaming "day" looks this way:

lose
double lose.
triple fail.
:sigh:
move my modules back to cicada.
win the game. [wr 2.5]
log off.

no ecm no light.

#62 SniperCon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

View PostUstarish, on 28 March 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

dear fellow whiners.

for some reason i spend more time browsing forum than actually playing the game.

my gaming "day" looks this way:

lose
double lose.
triple fail.
:sigh:
move my modules back to cicada.
win the game. [wr 2.5]
log off.

no ecm no light.

You just need to get carried in the Jenner like I do. 4 wins 2 losses. 2 kills 6 deaths.

#63 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

Lrm spam/boating in assault mechs + constant use of arty and airstrikes+utterly cowardly timid teams=half my mates logging off.

Don't the boaters get it? What they do is pushing players away from the game. Players leave the game, the game folds and then they have NO mechwarrior online to play in.
Just because the game technically lets you do something, does not mean it's ok to do it. Your precious W/R will not make you any better looking, it won't land you your dream partner-it won't make you rich.

You'll still be you.

#64 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

two things,

1. why ppl feel the need to arty strike you when they are winning 10 - 4
2. to those who think jennas are hard work, drop by fedsuns.com TS server on USA night time and I'll drop with you

cheers

#65 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostHellen Wheels, on 29 March 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

Lay off the in-game griefing, folks, or else.

You better belay that trash. That is all.

=H=

But I'm so GOOD at it!

#66 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

My whine today?

How badly I have been playing. ;)

#67 ZeProme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

My whine today is, I got nothing to whine about so I'm whining that I am whining about nothing.

#68 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

Stormy Bay Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 with Cave Aged Gruyere. Yum.

#69 Alik Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 406 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostNonreflectiv, on 29 March 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

1. why ppl feel the need to arty strike you when they are winning 10 - 4

because, I or someone like me is moping the floor with whatever they have left and they are too chicken shit for a direct confrontation.

Edited by Alik Kerensky, 30 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.

#70 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

Earlier today, drop into Caustic in skirmish, fine... then our alpha lance of 4 cicada's start circle-jerking and team killing each other, when someone access wtf they are playing at no response... a bit later after mauling up each other and one dying they half heartedly decide to join the remains of our all-ready mauled team.

So when someone eventually calls them useless idiots, one of them gobs off with shut the f-up dezgra.... now i have no issues with clans, clan duels and honor systems. I use them myself often enough... but seriously be honorable enough to tell your team your about to spend 5 mins dueling oh and your going to lose a lance thanks!

#71 Phelantau

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

Getting rolled in a pug match only to have someone out of the blue say "you dumba$$" or some other word over team chat to no one in particular. Hello, this is a pug match, someone is going to lose. Either from bad queuing, half your team running solo, or just playing against a better team. Everyone screws up some time, and if you haven't lost before in MWO you haven't been playing.

I will admit I have done this before myself and felt like a moron afterwards. Plus their talking about adding the option of letting players in pug matches stay in their teams if they want. No one is going to want to team with a jerk. Stay friendly its a game.

#72 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

Folks with extremely piss poor reading comprehension.

#73 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Spending 4 weeks getting my video config, recording/editing software back to where it was before PGI's "patch" (as if that ment to mean make the game better, pfft)

#74 Ghostchips Condensate I and II

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSouthern Islands

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

i want to whine about all the people whining. Whining about stupid things that is. Whining about how scary my single LRM5 raven is.. whining about how their team is winning, is winning that bad? And what is so bad about terra therma anyway? i like that map. Somewhat.

#75 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

This weekend there were too many people willing to physically plant themselves in my line of fire so they could kill the mechs I had worked down from near/healthy to cherry red. Most of these people saw my ERLLs blazing and decided to run through anyways. A few managed to help the enemy team further by eating up the AC20 rounds intended for the enemy mech I was shooting with my still blazing lasers.

Is a cheap kill really worth the risk of blocking a team member and potentially getting yourself killed by FF?

#76 RapidFire7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 412 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:07 AM

- People who go off and do their own thing in a PUG match, ignoring the orders of the person in command and then have a rage when we get ROFLstomped and are convinced they were doing the best thing. Reminds me of that quote about playing chess with a pigeon.

- People complaining about FF. Here's a thought - you could always walk around the back of a friendly mech when it is engaging an enemy?

- Cheese. I'm lactose intolerant.

#77 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

People who take what I say the wrong way-then proceed to lob insults at me and try to demean and assassinate my character.
I'm usually playing devil's advocate to counter points, and yet some people don't seem to like that......

Oh well.

#78 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

I could whine about idiots moving in front of you when firing alpha's on an assaultbrawler, but I hope it's a learning experience in itself.

What's more annoying, is people who play conquest but clearly are in it just for the brawl. So many matches lost on caps with lights chasing kills.

#79 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

View Postkamiko kross, on 31 March 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

People who take what I say the wrong way-then proceed to lob insults at me and try to demean and assassinate my character.
I'm usually playing devil's advocate to counter points, and yet some people don't seem to like that......

Oh well.

I didn't do that more than 9 or 10 times to you yesterday... okay...12. :angry: :ph34r:

Edited by Kjudoon, 31 March 2014 - 07:47 AM.

#80 C E Dwyer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Crushing disappointment ..

aka

I have 1/1 mastered all my heavies and assaults so I'm into my mediums.

whine one

Its not fair I have to rely on big guns that hide and shoot from max range *stamps foot*

whine deux

4 drops today 3 loses..

Then Treb 7K 1 erppc one guass both in ST's arms flapping like a vicars shirt in the breeze off into the fight I go..yup pansy big jobs hiding again..but I'm off going to help my light dudes at theta.

Round and round we go ohh crap it an atlas..d-dc zap it wif me particle canon yeah haw..have it you gauss ppc gauss arm goes flying yeah eat it..JFC you ninja kill shot assin cda... getting busy around here thunderbolt die mothers bam bam ninja kill this one suckers..jesus how many spiders and I got a gauss let go down fighting wham wham great sdr stuck on cap point boom eat it, jesus that ecm's heavy how many they got..

few minute later jumping spider die you SOB wooh see it go ass over tip legs allover the place I'm on fire now after lots of suck...

ecm's cleared now great !

spider three stuck on wreck boom HAh spider hat trick plus one thundy

wow two more its ok only a wolverine and a victor eat my fire, hah you ain't so brave now with your armour gone are you mr assault pilot time to get number.....ok..maybe not..

lost game...disappointing but 4 kills, and three of them spiders

what you mean only 3 kills..

Aww crap CRAP

see crushing disappointment..

sorry dude :angry:

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users