Why should I Choose House Kurtia?

68 replies to this topic

#61 SOGNeon

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

The true answer is you would not be playing this game if it where not for the Sons of the Dragon. All houses owe their allegiance to the Combine, as it is the one born of Japanese culture... the very same culture that created meca-anime, which in turn inspired the creation of battletech, and through it mechwarrior.

All other arguments are invalid<G>
SOGNeon

#62 Angry Viking

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

There are but three simple reasons you need to join House Kurita. Hitotsu! authentic Japanese ramen... not that crap you get in a package, the real stuff that comes in a bowl. Futatsu! Sake, these two should be combined whenever possible,I recommend Dokan personally.And finally Mittsu! The various Japanese girls who will remind you why you're serving once they are done pouring your sake. There are other less important reason like, the various Japanese weapons,anime,ninjas, or having the collected works of Yuki Kaijura and Yoko Kanno blasted over your unit coms. But the first 3 should suffice. Wagata na?

Edited by Angry Viking, 04 July 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#63 Suave

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

In the post 3049 Galaxy the Combine is most well poised to succeed. The Fed com Fractures, then has a civil War, The Capellen Confederation is well, the Capellan Confederation. The Free Worlds League Sheltered the Word of Blake after the Schism so they are right out.

Good Call on the Akuma, I mean seriously, just look at it!

In addition to swords and duct taping a PPC to pretty much everything, don't forget MRM's (If they Ever Add Them) Imagine a Catapult Crapping out 80 Missiles at once, it will be a beautiful Sight.

#64 Rayspace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 191 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

Gotta go with the Geisha's.

#65 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

I must be getting old Geisha's.

#66 Da Ugh 1701

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 104 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, USA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

you may get to reinact the Battle for Luthien but don't forget that Hanse Davion saw what the Smoke Jaguars planned & would happened. Since he had an agreement with Tikashi (sp) he didn't send FedCom troops to help the DC, he sent Mercanaries. He hired Mercanaries to help Takashi keep his home world safe. He hired Wolfs Dragoons, the Kell Hounds and other units and sent them on their way to Luthien. If I had to chose a House today after reading the novels, I'd have to go with Davion (they have honor also) then Kurita. Theodore finally saw the light & allowed Omi to date & 'get friendly' with Victor until that 'female dog' of his sister, Katherine, killed Omi. I'm thankful that Theodore and Victor became allies but in both realms, there are die hard loyalists who will never agree to friendship. :P too bad, but I guess I can understand it. too much loss & pain to overcome I guess.

#67 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

Mer-Canary maybe??

#68 Xathanael

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 710 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona, USA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hatamoto-Chi... 'nuff said

#69 The Outlaw Kazzen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

I have yet to become affiliated with a faction yet but I admit that the Draconis Combine hits alot of my weaknesses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users