The Atlas Hunters Merc Unit

135 replies to this topic

#21 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:26 AM

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving The DRACONIS COMBINE
Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 10 May 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#22 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving DRACONIS COMBINEPosted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 10 May 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#23 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

Stop in run some drops with us we have a open ts3 atlashunters.enjinvoice.com no password Taking all Contracts Serving DRACONIS COMBINE
Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 11 May 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#24 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 03 May 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving
The DRACONIS COMBINE

Posted Image

Tomorrow may be to late...

#25 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:07 PM

War is here...
Join today to save the ones you love !
Posted Image

#26 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

The Nasty DragonSo there we were, a single lance of Atlas Hunters in a team with less experience than we'd care to admit. Gisti, Owl, Crimson Crow, and myself, ready to do what we could to make sure we could chalk this one up as a 'W' and spread our good name. We head out as a lance "Rally in G8" Gisti calls out, looks like we had a plan. We were going to storm the hill, take the ridge and rain death down on them, or at least that's how I envisioned it... not surprisingly it didn't go that way. As we pull pastthe radio tower and scouts call out no targets in the city we prepare for the worst. I crest the small ridge and start to bear down on that lonely hill hoping that they wouldn't all be there, and wouldn't you know it, they were. I fire off my Quad-AC/2s like a mad man, expending shell after shell just hoping to get my ass out of there in one piece. A Stalker runs out in front of me soaking up the fire that was pointed at me by the enemy Banshee, I never knew his name, but he fought well, died well, at least well enough to let me live to avenge him. Crimson Crow takes a huge volley as he crests to meet the guns of 10 mechs pointed straight at him. He kept them occupied, at least for a moment. See you on another battlefield Crow...

As they drive us off the hill we take to the ridge line over the industrial complex and fire down on a series of light mechs itching to cause a little chaos. They decide to stand and fight rather than retreat to harass from the flank, and that was the first mistake they made. As the Firestarter and Jenner fell our front began to advance, firing on their now adjusted front dealing heavy damage but relatively low casualties. I skirt the bottom of the ridge line in my Jaeger to avoid detection and assist our Spider and Firestarter who were tangling with a Stalker. As I came around the corner and unloaded volley after volley of Quad-AC/2 fire I began to augment my fire with bursts of machine gun fire, his armor was low and I was looking for a nice fireball. Once dispatched I ascended the rear ridge line with the Spider and the Firestarter to attack their rear flank. I was able to place several rounds on target and got them to give our front their backs, unfortunately the Spider and the Firestarter weren't lucky enough to get away.

As I fell back to what was left of our front I decided that I was going to head up for a final frontal push. We had 4 pilots left to their 6, and I wasn't prepared to go out cowering in fear. An Atlas pushed in front of me taking the brunt of the fire allowing me to fire on a Centurion and a Cicada, I did what I could but fell back as the Atlas fell, but not before he could take down the Cicada. We were heavily damage and things were looking grim. "Looks like we might be out of luck on this one boys, let's pull back and see if we can circle around to hit them from behind" I called out. Gisti was backing up "I've got targets!" He fires, one down, two down, now the odds were even. Nine all.

As Owl and I made it up the ridge Gisti continued to back up to draw fire, kept them focused on him while we continued to sneak around. We turned the corner and I opened fire on a Heavy Metal he sent a volley my way and missed, but he didn't miss Owl. He was nearly cored and an errant sneeze was all it could have taken to topple Golden Boy. I pulled back thinking "This is it... this is how I go out..." "The Centurion and the Heavy Metal are cored" Gisti shouted to me. And that was all the encouragement I needed.

I hit 'all stop' and punched my Jaeger into 6th gear, all ahead full, full steam, I was ready to tango, I just finished my vegetables and gosh darn it, here comes the meat! The Centurion comes at me first, two volleys of Quad-AC/2 and some MG fire and he's down, who's next? The Hunchback comes over next. I've put a few into him but I hadn't gotten him down far enough for comfort so I had to really focus. He wanted to serve me up his own brand of meat, but I wasn't in the market to buy, I was here to make a delivery. We fight for a solid 30 seconds and he drops limp to the snowy ground

"Well that's a 'W' boys, let's pack it up and go home" I said. I backed up to make sure the Heavy Metal didn't get any surprise shots in as I tactically withdrew just as that familiar voice prodded me through the radio. "That Heavy Metal is headed your way, and he's cored." That was it, that wasall I needed. I wasn't going to finish out this battle without having left it all out on the battlefield. As I pushed my trusty Jaeger forward once more I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. I headed towards the small ridge once more just as Heavy Metal crested and I opened up with my AC/2 array. The heat rose in my cockpit with every volley of fire, the banging sound of death ringing out on both sides of me, I had 24 rounds of AC/2 ammo left and I wasn't walking away from this fight, I don't bother to lock on, I just aim and pull the trigger. Just as I think I've got him I hear the worst possible thing a mech-jock can hear. "Auto-cannon ammunition depleted." That was it, I was done fore... I said a 1 nanosecond prayer to whatever god would listen and opened up with my machine guns.

I held down the trigger and centered my aim as he banged away AC and laser fire. I was nearly down, 47% structure remaining, there wasn't a single piece of my mech that wasn't a dark yellow or orange and I had little to no armor left. He kept on slamming at me as I plinked away with MG fire and I was prepared to die but just then it happened. A pop, an explosion, smoke. Heavy Metal was down. The match was won and we were headed home. Gisti and I were the only two left on the battlefield.

It was a hard fought win, and we took serious losses. We got our rears handed to us but fought back hard and took it home for our brothers. There'll be beers to be had tonight.

Just another day with the Atlas Hunters

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 15 May 2014 - 06:47 AM.

#27 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:37 AM

Posted Image
If You want to get in on this story and become a Legend Sign on today..

#28 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

Hey there -smiles- i took out an atlas with my locust 1V(P) once ^~^

#29 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

View PostNova Latios Storm, on 15 May 2014 - 05:38 AM, said:

Hey there -smiles- i took out an atlas with my locust 1V(P) once ^~^

Well done then !!!! <S>

#30 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 15 May 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

Well done then !!!! <S>

I think i got it set up as 190xl with 4 mgs and 1 med pulce goes 163.9kph ^~^

#31 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

That's a great set up !
I run mine stock for the challenge of it all

#32 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 10 May 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving The DRACONIS COMBINE
Posted Image

We are hiring all classes ...

#33 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

Welcome Khagas To The Atlas Hunters<S>
Posted Image
Taking all Contracts Serving The DRACONIS COMBINE

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 21 May 2014 - 09:16 PM.

#34 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 30 April 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

The Atlas Hunters Are on the world of Asgard we are taking all contract that are sent our way.
Hire us when you need the job done!
Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 22 May 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#35 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

So I got this problem with a Atlas or two..... Who would I call?

#36 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

View PostDarth Buddha, on 22 May 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

So I got this problem with a Atlas or two..... Who would I call?

Any enemy of yours shall find death shortly.. Anytime you have need of us just ask!
For The Dragon!!!

#37 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 15 May 2014 - 05:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Time it short the enemy's of the Dragon are closing in on us!
Band together My brothers now is the time !!!!

#38 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 23 May 2014 - 01:37 PM.

#39 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

My name is not my own,
I borrow it from my ancestors. I must return it to them, unstained.
My honor is not my own,
It is on loan from my descendants. I must give it to them unbroken.
My blood is not my own, it is a gift to generations yet unborn

#40 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 15 May 2014 - 05:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

fight harder !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users