• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 13 May 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

War is here...
Join today to save the ones you love !
Posted Image

Great games tonight ... stop in sign on !

#42 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:10 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 10 May 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving The DRACONIS COMBINE
Posted Image

The time is now. Join for tomorrow may be to late

#43 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

Stop in today we are recruiting .. To fulfill all of your Merc needs.. We are on the Planet of Asgard .. Taking all Contracts Serving The DRACONIS COMBINE
I wanted to share this great repaint with the other House Kurita Warriors and we stand ready to defend The Draconis Combine at you side... For more info stop by our site at atlashunters.enjin.com or join us in our ts3 at atlashunters.enjinvoice.com no password needed
Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 27 May 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#44 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

+++
Begin transmission
Comstar HPG txt file com.
Origin: Andurien, Free Worlds League space
Destination: AH compound Outreach
+++
I think I found him, he doesn’t look the same and you would never mistake him for a mech
pilot by watching him. Looks like he was burned pretty bad sometime. Doesn’t talk or
socialize much, but I will try and confirm his identity. Marik intelligence seems to have
put the affair to rest and I don’t think extraction will be a problem. Will confirm upon
departure.
Falcon
+++
End transmission
+++
Falcon carefully examined the dirty large man sitting in the corner drinking ale. He had
replayed all the possible scenario’s over in his head and didn’t see any other option than
the direct approach. Osprey had warned him what to expect if it was Dano and he felt
threatened. “He has a fight or fight reaction, he was always found of saying that if you
ran it just meant you got shot in the back”. Falcon got up and approached the man watching
his reactions, “Mind if I take a seat here?” Falcon asked, “It’s not against regulations
so help yourself.” the man replied back. “Not exactly friendly are you” Falcon commented,
“Doesn’t pay to be friendly or ask questions here, Marik take trouble makers on this
planet seriously and the best option is to work hard, follow the rules, and keep your head
down. I’m nothing but an agro-mech driver name of George. I don’t use drugs, need women,
or want to overthrow the government, so unless you really want to waste your time way
don’t you just ****** off.” Falcon looked at the man and said “Well that’s not quite what
I heard Dano.” The man seemed to freeze, his eyes narrowed, muscles bunching and Falcon
was wondering if he had made a big mistake with this approach when Dano seemed to all of
sudden just relax and lean back in his chair. “That’s not my name and if it’s the guy I
think it is he died 10 years ago.” Falcon stared at the man and said “Well if you’re not
him you’re his twin brother.” The man took a long swig from his ale and fixed Falcon with
a stare as cold as ice. “Ok, I used to be called Dano a long time ago, now I’m George
agro-mech driver. I don’t want any trouble and if you’re with the Marik secret police,
might as well shot me now, cause I got nothing to say.” “Whoa hold up there, I’m not with
the purple chicken intelligence, I’m with the Atlas Hunters” Falcon explained. Dano popped
forward like a big cat pouncing on his prey and said in a low hiss, “There are no Atlas
Hunters, they are either all dead or scattered throughout the known universe.” Falcon
looked him straight in the eyes and handed him the note that Osprey had told him to use if
it got dicey. Dano took the thin scrap of paper and carefully started to read it, his eyes
got misty for the briefest second and then he crumpled the note and looked straight back
at Falcon saying “OK, who are you and what do you want from me?” Falcon visibly relaxed
and said “First I want to verify you are who we think you are and secondly I want to get
you off of this dung heap.” Dano looked thoughtful and scratched his chin, “Well I can’t
say that leaving this sector of space would cause me any anguish, but why go to the
trouble of getting a broken down old agro-mech driver off planet.” Falcon leaned forward,
“Ironhawk and Osprey have established a base and are collecting all the survivors to
restablish the company. Payback is due in full and it’s time to start with accrued
interest. They are also trying to gather all the intel they can about exactly what
happened to Eagle.” Dano sat back and took a deep draught from his ale then looked Falcon
hard in the eyes, “Ok, I think I can help you on both accounts. If you can get me off this
rock with all my personal possessions, I’m yours. If you can’t, then I’m staying.” Falcon
looked relieved, the toughest part of this mission might just be over. “Ok, that doesn’t
sound too unreasonable, we’ll cover the details of the liftoff last, just tell me
everything you remember about Eagle.” Dano leaned back and got a hazy look in his eyes as
if he were reliving the entire event. “I was in Gungnir lance with my JM6-A and Osprey
leading, when everything went to hell. I had to yank the cord out of my IFF to get
lockon’s on those Liao ********. Corey went down hard when Liao sprang the trap on us his
Raven took multiple AC-20 hits in the cockpit and the mech just exploded. Their were 3
lances of the Liao traitors on us and I was pounding any mech around Osprey as hard as I
could with LRM’s trying to keep them unbalanced. I lost track of Tengu and thought he
might have got out but who knows. Osprey was in that butt ugly shadowhawk of his the one
with the AC-5 and AC-2. Looks like he welded everything but the kitchen sink on it.
Anyways, he was running between them popping everything that moved and I was thrumming
them with missiles every chance I got. I saw Osprey drop a Raven, a Cataphract and an
Atlas before it got too hot for me. They had taken notice and I had an Awesome, a
Cataphract and a Hunchies coming round to take me out. Osprey was legged by that time and
I lost all track of him. I was busy circling the Cataphract pounding him with streaks and
medium lasers and punching at the Awesome with the LRM’s every time he got outside 180
meters. I killed the Cataphract and the Awesome looked like his front armor was gone and I
thought Dano you might just make it outta here when hell light up my cockpit. The Hunchie
punched my back armor out and blew the engine, I hit the ejector and guess what.
Nothing…that’s right freaking nothing. My mech falls hard on it’s side and the cockpit is
starting to burst into flames. The door won’t open and I’m starting to burn. I must have
been screaming over the comms because the next thing I see is Eagle coming barreling
through those Liao mechs in that light of his. I see him run right past them taking a
beating and coming right at me with those lasers locking onto my cockpit. I thanked God
that I wouldn’t burn to death and my release would come from the skipper. He was a father
figure to all of us and when the chips hit the fan, we knew he would always be there to
bail our asses out. He fired and I closed my eyes, but he didn’t hit the cockpit, he
blasted the bottom of it out and was able to snuff out the bulk of the flames while giving
me an escape hole. I moved through that rupture like a greased pig and got up to look
right into the lasers of that oncoming Awesome. Hell I thought, maybe it was better in
that cockpit when the mech’s chest just seemed to explode. Skipper took him down while he
was licking his lips to smack me. After that I started running for the crop fields, found
a place to lie down and hide and watched Eagle make snacks outta 3 more mechs and then ran
off again towards the smoke. I was able to find a sympathetic farmer that took me in hid
me and nursed me back to health. I’ve been working for him as an agro-mech driver ever
since. “ Falcon just stared at Dano for a few seconds and then said “Wow that’s an amazing
story, I’m sure Osprey and Ironhawk will want to hear it firsthand.” Alright, I have a
dropship at the port and we’ve got trade goods and supplies loading. We’ll be lifting at
dawn, will you be there?” Dano looked at Falcon and smiled and said “You bet your wings on
that, here’s the manifest for my gear, I have a 65 ton agro-mech all packaged up and
waiting in a cheap warehouse, it’s been there for the last 10 years waiting for the right
ship to come in. I’ll see you bright and early in the morning.”

+++
Begin transmission
Comstar HPG txt file com.
Origin: Andurien, Free Worlds League space
Destination: AH compound Outreach
+++
Found him alive and well… will be departing at dawn…. He said to tell Osprey he’s coming
in and bringing Cupid with him….said you would know what he means.
Falcon
+++
End transmission
+++

#45 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Atlas Hunters are on the planet of Asgard ..
This planet is under watch of The Atlas Hunters..
Careful where you tread ..
Posted Image

#46 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 15 May 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

The Nasty DragonSo there we were, a single lance of Atlas Hunters in a team with less experience than we'd care to admit. Gisti, Owl, Crimson Crow, and myself, ready to do what we could to make sure we could chalk this one up as a 'W' and spread our good name. We head out as a lance "Rally in G8" Gisti calls out, looks like we had a plan. We were going to storm the hill, take the ridge and rain death down on them, or at least that's how I envisioned it... not surprisingly it didn't go that way. As we pull pastthe radio tower and scouts call out no targets in the city we prepare for the worst. I crest the small ridge and start to bear down on that lonely hill hoping that they wouldn't all be there, and wouldn't you know it, they were. I fire off my Quad-AC/2s like a mad man, expending shell after shell just hoping to get my ass out of there in one piece. A Stalker runs out in front of me soaking up the fire that was pointed at me by the enemy Banshee, I never knew his name, but he fought well, died well, at least well enough to let me live to avenge him. Crimson Crow takes a huge volley as he crests to meet the guns of 10 mechs pointed straight at him. He kept them occupied, at least for a moment. See you on another battlefield Crow...

As they drive us off the hill we take to the ridge line over the industrial complex and fire down on a series of light mechs itching to cause a little chaos. They decide to stand and fight rather than retreat to harass from the flank, and that was the first mistake they made. As the Firestarter and Jenner fell our front began to advance, firing on their now adjusted front dealing heavy damage but relatively low casualties. I skirt the bottom of the ridge line in my Jaeger to avoid detection and assist our Spider and Firestarter who were tangling with a Stalker. As I came around the corner and unloaded volley after volley of Quad-AC/2 fire I began to augment my fire with bursts of machine gun fire, his armor was low and I was looking for a nice fireball. Once dispatched I ascended the rear ridge line with the Spider and the Firestarter to attack their rear flank. I was able to place several rounds on target and got them to give our front their backs, unfortunately the Spider and the Firestarter weren't lucky enough to get away.

As I fell back to what was left of our front I decided that I was going to head up for a final frontal push. We had 4 pilots left to their 6, and I wasn't prepared to go out cowering in fear. An Atlas pushed in front of me taking the brunt of the fire allowing me to fire on a Centurion and a Cicada, I did what I could but fell back as the Atlas fell, but not before he could take down the Cicada. We were heavily damage and things were looking grim. "Looks like we might be out of luck on this one boys, let's pull back and see if we can circle around to hit them from behind" I called out. Gisti was backing up "I've got targets!" He fires, one down, two down, now the odds were even. Nine all.

As Owl and I made it up the ridge Gisti continued to back up to draw fire, kept them focused on him while we continued to sneak around. We turned the corner and I opened fire on a Heavy Metal he sent a volley my way and missed, but he didn't miss Owl. He was nearly cored and an errant sneeze was all it could have taken to topple Golden Boy. I pulled back thinking "This is it... this is how I go out..." "The Centurion and the Heavy Metal are cored" Gisti shouted to me. And that was all the encouragement I needed.

I hit 'all stop' and punched my Jaeger into 6th gear, all ahead full, full steam, I was ready to tango, I just finished my vegetables and gosh darn it, here comes the meat! The Centurion comes at me first, two volleys of Quad-AC/2 and some MG fire and he's down, who's next? The Hunchback comes over next. I've put a few into him but I hadn't gotten him down far enough for comfort so I had to really focus. He wanted to serve me up his own brand of meat, but I wasn't in the market to buy, I was here to make a delivery. We fight for a solid 30 seconds and he drops limp to the snowy ground

"Well that's a 'W' boys, let's pack it up and go home" I said. I backed up to make sure the Heavy Metal didn't get any surprise shots in as I tactically withdrew just as that familiar voice prodded me through the radio. "That Heavy Metal is headed your way, and he's cored." That was it, that wasall I needed. I wasn't going to finish out this battle without having left it all out on the battlefield. As I pushed my trusty Jaeger forward once more I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. I headed towards the small ridge once more just as Heavy Metal crested and I opened up with my AC/2 array. The heat rose in my cockpit with every volley of fire, the banging sound of death ringing out on both sides of me, I had 24 rounds of AC/2 ammo left and I wasn't walking away from this fight, I don't bother to lock on, I just aim and pull the trigger. Just as I think I've got him I hear the worst possible thing a mech-jock can hear. "Auto-cannon ammunition depleted." That was it, I was done fore... I said a 1 nanosecond prayer to whatever god would listen and opened up with my machine guns.

I held down the trigger and centered my aim as he banged away AC and laser fire. I was nearly down, 47% structure remaining, there wasn't a single piece of my mech that wasn't a dark yellow or orange and I had little to no armor left. He kept on slamming at me as I plinked away with MG fire and I was prepared to die but just then it happened. A pop, an explosion, smoke. Heavy Metal was down. The match was won and we were headed home. Gisti and I were the only two left on the battlefield.

It was a hard fought win, and we took serious losses. We got our rears handed to us but fought back hard and took it home for our brothers. There'll be beers to be had tonight.

Just another day with the Atlas Hunters

things are looking up sign on now !

#47 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

We are ready are you ?
Posted Image

#48 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 03 May 2014 - 07:52 AM, said:

In the early morning light our drop ship could be seen touching down... As the crowd watched some of the most feared pilots made land fall.... The bay doors opened only to show The Atlas Hunters unloading Their Mechs with marking not seen in ages..
All who knew the story of the Atlas Hunters Knew then and there that Hell had landed on Asgard.. There would be War as the likes that had not been seen in years ... These Masters of war where back and in force!!!
Posted Image

We have redone our company's now is the time to check us out!

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 01 June 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#49 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

AH ironhawkImportant Org Announcement and Promotions:

In order to increase the company dynamics and encourage cross training, the Officers of the Atlas Hunters have decided to consolidate our activities within 2 companies at the moment. While Warhawk still runs Olympus, Falcon (Zecharvin) is assigned to the leadership of Asgard. The Amun-Ra company will be inactive until further notice.

Along with these changes, we are happy to announce that we have proceeded to the following promotions among our ranks:

- Osprey as you may know has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer (COO). As such, Osprey has full command of running the AH, with the exception of executive decisions, which will be discussed with the Commander and CEO.
- Thunderbird, with the Atlas Hunters since its early days in MechWarrior 4, has been promoted to Lieutenant. We are happy to welcome him among the Officer ranks of the AH. T-bird will play an important advisory role to the Officers and help with regards to the affairs of the team in support of our COO.
- Vlad 'Vulture' Dragu has been promoted to Staff Sargeant. In his new role, Vulture will act as lead trainer for the AH and will help our team harmonize its tactics to help us evolve our talents. He also has the full power and responsibilities of a Sargeant and can act as replacement for Company leadership in combat.
- Roadrunner (Melphina), who has clearly demonstrated strong skills as Forward Observation Officer, fits the role of Lance Corporal perfectly and is promoted to this rank.

Please join me in congratulating our friends for their achievements and promotions.

Also, please do consult the previous post below for your new respective assignments.

- Ironhawk out.

[AH] ironhawkAtlas Hunters, listen up! War is raging out there and the Officers decided to update your team assignments. Please consult the Members tab to find your respective company and lance assignments. You can instantly see your teammates by clicking on 'Assignment' above the column. For those who need to relocate, please clear your lockers and get to your new posts! Dismissed.

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 02 June 2014 - 07:32 AM.

#50 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 29 May 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

Atlas Hunters are on the planet of Asgard ..
This planet is under watch of The Atlas Hunters..
Careful where you tread ..
Posted Image

We are ready are you ? Then sign on before its to late!

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 02 June 2014 - 09:41 PM.

#51 Ravika

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

o7 Atlas Hunters!

Asgard is in good hands!

#52 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Incoming!

They are in front of you. Neverseen before BattleMechs unleashing new technology. Their precision is surgical. It is them. The now infamous Clanners.

Before you can hide behind that rock, your right torso is almost gone. The Clanners form a battle line and they are pushing forward! Five of them. You try to sneak peek and shoot from your 'Mech's left arm but three PPC shots destroyed it. These guys must have coordination and discipline beyond any team you've ever seen in the Inner Sphere.

You can't hear the voices over comms any more. You see one of them push closer, getting right around that rock, as if to finish off what they had begun. You lock in and prep up your SRM trigger... Then you hear a smooth, almost melodious voice on your unit's channel: "Delta's comin your way. His left side is cored. Take him down. Now." Melphina a.k.a. AH Roadrunner woke you up as the strange Clan 'Mech turned the corner. Within a fraction of a second, your SRM's eat at the 'Mech's internals, a series of internal detonations throwing the behemoth to the ground.

"Well done, White Beret!" You recognized Vulture's commanding voice. "Osprey told me you were one of the good ones." Your Lance comes close by to join you for the brawl as the Clanners close in. It is now 4 versus 4, the way it's supposed to be... And your team, the Atlas Hunters fights at you side.

Write history! Be part of the Legend! Join us! The Atlas Hunters are joining the battle now!
Posted Image

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 18 June 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#53 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Glad to see your back offering contracts...

#54 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

Glad to be back !

#55 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Not on my watch !
Posted Image

#56 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

#57 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

Posted Image

#58 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Standing tall and proud! The Atlas Hunters are looking for a few more pilots stop in today and sign on !!!
Posted Image

#59 Ravika

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

O7 Atlas Hunters!
Thanks for inviting Twerp and I to drop with you all tonight! It was a privilege to fight along side you!

#60 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Anytime feel free to stop in anytime !!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users