Stuck / Out-Of-World / Collision Feedback

333 replies to this topic

#81 darkezero

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

I've got 2, Both in River City Both on the C3/D3 border.

1st:
Coordinates: 1988.2, 1185.0, 19.5. infinite falling, after slipping off edge of landing pad, between landing pad and wall

Posted Image

2nd:
Coordinates: 1998.7, 1206.8, 9.9. Invisible shape or something in the water, extending from the wall, roughly triangular. Look towards where legs are pointed. Torso is rotated for clarity of view to......empty space visually, something present not visually

Posted Image

#82 Thunderfrog

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image

Cicada X5 on Forest Colony. Walked forward and then got sucked into the base marker. When I died, I fell through the void.

#83 Xenon Codex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

Just got stuck on Tourmaline in my Arrow.

Coordinates: 3980.4 X 4072.3

Posted Image

#84 Jaggi Zord

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

• Stuck after JJing up to small ledge
  • HPC Manifold
  • Skirmish
  • 2884/1995/200
  • Spider 5-D
Spoiler

#85 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say this, and I have no pictures or videos to show what I am talking about, but I know people will agree with what I am about to say.

Map: HPG manifold
On the roof, there are 5 pillars holding up the top of the roof in the center of the map.

If you try to shoot an enemy inbetween the pillars, you will miss. I'm not talking about them hiding behind a pillar, I am talking about standing completelly visable. The bullets magically disappear when shooting between these pillars.

Also on hpg manifold, if a lot of people (like all 24 people in the match) go into the basement, the server magically turns into a lag freeze, and everyone is literally forced to wait the whole timer of the map to finish.

#86 Bulletsponge0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

did the latest patch add more, bigger invisible walls to every map??

#87 dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 271 posts
  • LocationLaborer caste mess hall

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Twice now I have not been able to use night vision, or thermal optics on "river city night". The screen goes black with only HUD and mech icons visible. Game is playable with normal ambient light vision. GPU AMD 4170, 16 gigs ram, gtx 550ti, win7pro.

#88 sokitumi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

lol welcome to beta? oh wait.....

#89 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,966 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

problem--- when I get a disco I can rejoin but I have no hud I then have to leave the match then rejoin again and all is good

Now I get multiple disconnects in one match, one time I rejoined 5 times

Edited by Davegt27, 13 August 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#90 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

With the removal of the cords how do we post the cords of where we get stuck now? Still take a picture and send it into support?

#91 p4r4g0n

• Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

View Postclownwarlord, on 12 August 2014 - 11:59 PM, said:

With the removal of the cords how do we post the cords of where we get stuck now? Still take a picture and send it into support?

It has been reinstated since the patch on August 5th. It was removed by error in the previous patch.

#92 Sandslice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 07 May 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

Stuck in a ditch?
Hit a pebble with the strength of a mountain?
Fell off the edge of the Earth?
Ran into an invisible wall?
Weapons strike the air around your cover?

In an effort to perform a total recall and regression on both new and old cases of collision mapping issues, as well as to help identify the most serious offenders: We are requesting all players begin a renewed effort to help us identify all such issues on our maps.

If you have already responded to our previous Patch-specific Collision feedback threads, please double check any collision issues in today's version of the game before reporting them again here! Thanks for your understanding!
[/list]

I have one, will need to upload the screenshots for it. This happened last night.

Type of issue: Stuck on terrain while falling; 'Mech was stuck in a floating position.
Map: Crimson Strait
Game mode: Skirmish
'Mech: Warhawk A with ERPPC + LPL in each arm and one AMS; a friendly Kit Fox was also affected nearby.
Coords / grid: It was on the c5-d5 border: 2550,4 2507,0 207,8

In my case, I was oceanside Alpha Lance; we pushed over the saddle to attack an enemy Catapult and Pretty Baby. I dropped down off one of the short tiers and got stuck in a floating position. As we were tracking the Pretty Baby moving up 6 line and toward the tunnel road in southern B-line, I was facing north toward the B-line and eastern 5-line roads intersect, in order to line up a few shots.

Two screenshots added.

1. 3PV of myself. Note that I'm floating in place here and cannot move; my legs are pointed more or less north, while I'm glancing off to the west.
Posted Image

2. 1PV of myself looking at the stuck Kit Fox, with conversation to confirm it. It too is floating, a few dozen meters south of me.
Posted Image

Edited by Sandslice, 16 August 2014 - 01:43 AM.

#93 wobbles3285

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSo-Cal

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:36 PM

all of the wires inside the caldera on terra therma have the invisible wall problem.

#94 fat4eyes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 491 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Stuck at Mech Factory
2206, 2038, 322

In the gap between the low building and the wall. Happened when I tried to jump up the high wall and came up short.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

#95 Graystone1

• PipPipPip
  • Sergeant
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:02 AM

I can't imagine I'm the first one to report this. But on the NEW MAP (mechfactory) on the TEST SERVER. There is a sharp elevation rise on the D4 ->D3 and C4 -> C3 Borderline running north/south across the map. MANY people attempt to jump jet up this. IF they fail, they are almost always stuck between the low buildings at the bottom and the wall. I think artistically it's a lovely map and they should be slightly apart from the wall. Practically, they must be flush against the wall or this will always happen.
The good fellow above me has a screen shot of the place in question.

Edited by Graystone1, 22 August 2014 - 06:03 AM.

#96 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

HPG manifold. The entire map. It all needs looked at.

#97 Syncline

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:22 AM

I sent an email to PGI support but, honestly (and sadly) I can't trust that the information I sent them was passed along to the appropriate entity, so I will repost here for redundancy:

There is a location on Caustic Valley on which I was able to get stuck using a Spider mech. Its coordinates are: 2560, 3191, 151. The location appears to be a sort of rock outcrop near a ledge. My mech could not move forward/backward, or recharge jump jets while stuck. I had no choice but to abandon the game due to this sticking point.

Edited by Syncline, 04 September 2014 - 01:23 AM.

#98 Mk1Cursed

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

Stuck in terrain unable to move or jupmjet out.
Terra Therma
Assault mode
Boxs in F6, 4471.9 3471.7 413.9
Nova Prime

unable to recharge jump jets
power down/up didn't work
Discon-Rejoining didn't work - did recharge jump jets
Posted Image

#99 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

STUCK ON MAP, leg damage to death by constantly bouncing (raven) then fell through map.

Frozen City Day Assault

1765.7, 1414.4

As an aside, I played 2 games -- 1 dead to desync, 1 dead to stuck/fall through map/

I AM NOT AMUSED. I would rather not play at this point even with premium time wasted.

Edited by nehebkau, 12 September 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#100 Glythe

• 1,566 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

Please rework 100 ton mechs going up slopes. You made physics and removed a viable way for many mechs to reach portions of the map. Or perhaps it was your intent that a light can hide from heavier mechs and force a 10 minute stall on maps like Alpine.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users