• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostBSK, on 13 May 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flecktarn

Maybe you were thinking of that?

Like I said many times, the Pretty Baby is one of the best Hero 'mechs just right after the Yen Lo Wang. The TAG in the head with 3 missile hp is one of the best combinations for an assault. 3LRM15A +2MPL +TAG +BAP

I do not think we play the same game at all.

How do you define best? Its a mech you can have some modicum of fun playing (I own one myself) but it is hardly considered the best in any category, competitive or casual. Play what you have fun in (maybe that is what makes it best for you) but lets not mislead people with false advertising. It is a largely derided mech for very good reasons.

#82 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flecktarn
Maybe you were thinking of that?

Correct.

Like I said many times, the Pretty Baby is one of the best Hero 'mechs just right after the Yen Lo Wang. The TAG in the head with 3 missile hp is one of the best combinations for an assault. 3LRM15A +2MPL +TAG +BAP

I love the Pretty Baby quite a bit, but... I'll agree with you after the art overpass allows the 3rd LRM-15 to fire its 15 missiles in a one to two volleys instead of four. Though I gotta say due to the slow deceleration its climbing ability is nearly unparalleled.

#83 Warge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationKiyiv

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

View PostSniper09121986, on 09 May 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

DON'T!!!!!!!

The X-5 is the only mech in the game that does not have AMS slot. Like, at all. Just check Smurfy. Its missile launchers only have 2 tubes each. Just don't buy this particular mech, it's a ripoff.

Can my K/D ratio with X-5 > 2 convince u somehow?

#84 Diznitch

• PipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 95 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

No! Data and evidence will not help! Do not invalidate my opinion with your data! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users