114 replies to this topic

#21 Chemie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

will it be auto enabled or will we have to "activate" (which us founders can't do since activation is all or nothing even for mutliple different packages assembled inside that box)

#22 Dymlos2003

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,473 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

View PostChemie, on 23 May 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

will it be auto enabled or will we have to "activate" (which us founders can't do since activation is all or nothing even for mutliple different packages assembled inside that box)

Activation obviously and if you haven't activated your premium time then you have nothing to cry about then. You're getting free time.

#23 9erRed

• Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Greetings Mr. Bullock,

Reference the update and addition of a free days premium time.

Has any thought been given to opening a second option for some of these smaller packages of premium time?

I currently have quite a bit of time saved from Founders and Phoenix purchases, this is being saved for when Community Warfare is completed and operating. That being said, I would like to be able to 'turn on smaller packages' of time.

- Possibly install a method of 'cutting' smaller groups of time into a separate location.
- Anything like todays free day is now just grouped into the stored time I have.
(correction: is was auto activated and actually in a separate listing as it counted down.)
~ This is exactly what I was looking for.
- If I was able to purchase daily or weekly Premium time for events or week-ends, it would go to this new section.
- PGI receives micro transactions for these smaller purchases, and the player gets to operate in the premium brackets.

May I suggest a 'stored' and an 'active' account, similar to a savings and checking bank accounts. Allowing the member to transfer time from 'stored' to 'active' as required.

- By clicking on the 'stored' account time the player/member is offered the option to 'activate' or 'transfer time'.
- If 'transfer time' is selected;
Upon entering one of the set selected brackets of time, (same as the current purchases) this time is moved to 'Active'.

There are many players/members that are hesitating from activating their acuminated time till the product or CW is ready. The construction of additional UI "funds" account may require some new code for the players accounts, but I'm sure the benefits will out way the time spent on it.

Thanks for the time,
Just a suggestion,
9erRed

Edited by 9erRed, 25 May 2014 - 02:56 PM.

#24 WVAnonymous

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostChemie, on 23 May 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

Valid point. I'm sure I have 60 or more days of premium time inside that little box. It would be nice to select how many days I want to activate.

I can select how many XP I want to convert to GXP, why not how many days of premium time?

View Post9erRed, on 23 May 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

Greetings Mr. Bullock,

Reference the update and addition of a free days premium time.

Has any thought been given to opening a second option for some of these smaller packages of premium time?

I currently have quite a bit of time saved from Founders and Phoenix purchases, this is being saved for when Community Warfare is completed and operating. That being said, I would like to be able to 'turn on smaller packages' of time.

- Possibly install a method of 'cutting' smaller groups of time into a separate location.
- Anything like todays free day is now just grouped into the stored time I have.
- If I was able to purchase daily or weekly Premium time for events or week-ends, it would go to this new section.
- PGI receives micro transactions for these smaller purchases, and the player gets to operate in the premium brackets.

May I suggest a 'stored' and an 'active' account, similar to a savings and checking bank accounts. Allowing the member to transfer time from 'stored' to 'active' as required.

- By clicking on the 'stored' account time the player/member is offered the option to 'activate' or 'transfer time'.
- If 'transfer time' is selected;
Upon entering one of the set selected brackets of time, (same as the current purchases) this time is moved to 'Active'.

There are many players/members that are hesitating from activating there acuminated time till the product or CW is ready. The construction of additional UI "funds" account may require some new code for the players accounts, but I'm sure the benefits will out way the time spent on it.

Thanks for the time,
Just a suggestion,
9erRed

yeah, what he said.

#25 Gorgo7

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

Cheers

#26 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

Thank you!

#27 DoomEngine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts
  • Locationsomewhere on Old Kentucky

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

a fine gesture indeed- greatly appreciated. Thank you.

#28 ShadowWolf Kell

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

Nice gesture and very much appreciated. Thank you Russ.

#29 CheeseyPeas

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBlack Country, England

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

Free Premium time and a free hula girl over the weekend, good stuff ;)

#30 Smith Gibson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Ok, this has gone a good ways towards smoothing over my irritation over the whole situation.

#31 BourbonFaucet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 767 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

Heh, thanks!

#32 Merrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 336 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Thank you, this is a gesture of good will that even the most ardent of the ticked off can at least appreciate.

#33 Nemesis Duck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

Two thumbs up.

#34 Deux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

Keep the one day premium, I still havnt used any of my founders time. Don't plan on using it until there is something to us it with ie) community warfare, srms that actually work, clan mechs and the list goes on and on.

#35 LastPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:21 PM

I can't speak for everyone, but I can be bribed.

Tell ya what, throw in free goldmech and all is forgiven!

#36 Skexy

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

cool, thanks

-skexy

#37 shellashock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

Thank You!

#38 Ducktank

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Thanks Russ.

#39 Anik BC

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Thanks

Edited by Anik BC, 23 May 2014 - 04:15 PM.

#40 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

Nice, took me a little bit to realize what reward I'd "earned". My new Spiders and Kintaros thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users